>BBC posts videos making fun of white people

youtube.com/watch?v=O76J2GXJiug

What's their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BRITISH HUMOUR
JFC why do they think they're funny

This is the current banner of their youtube page.

They’ve picked a side and now they are scared. They’re trying to demoralize the anglos because there are enough of them to still pose a threat. Remember who your ancestors were, Nigel. They wouldn’t put up with this shit

It's even in their name... BBC. They were blacked before blacked was a thing.

Burn it all down.

Kek this is actually really funny

Explain how this makes fun of white people? It's a shitty, unfunny sketch but I don't see how it's racist

Do you think they would upload a video with "stereotypical" black trash doing black trash things?

Never gonna happen.

Yeah the double standard is real, but how is the behavior on the sketch exclusively white? Sure, only white people were involved in the sketch, but that's not enough to convince me it was aimed specifically at white trash. Besides, wouldn't Sup Forums prefer an all white cast?

>only make fun of white people
>only show brown people in a positive light

Ok.

Reminder that anglos always had others to fight their wars

The sketch didn't contain any brown people or portray them in a positive light. I'm not denying the BBC is anti-white, but this sketch is just unfunny garbage and far from racist

exactly, i hate jeremy kyle

It's all about context mate. It's a racist anti-white channel uploading a sketch full of ugly white people being trashy.

Just look through their other videos, pic related.

I think he's autistic because he is unable to comprehend context.

Ok, this the best reasoning so far

That's literally what I said. It's common sense too.

trashy white people deserve to be mocked especially by other whites, you have become a faggot of the highest order

neck yourself cuck

>He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

>oyyy goyim fight other white people and ignore the other races

yes your mom is a trashy bitch

irrelevant. jeremy kyle is a scumbag

they probably had to scour the seven heavens in order to find just a single white man working for BBC Three
i reckon the second in the thumbnail is a clone and there's probably not a third in the actual video

Quoting Nietzsche doesn't make "you're just like muh SJWs" any more of a compelling argument.

>157251523

Shit skins want to reap white peoples futures and Marxist Kikes and pets want to help them steal them from you.

No other way to describe what it is. This is exactly what they are striving for. U.N. defined genocide!

un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.html

Forgot the pic.

Does this nigger believe he can fly? Please nigger jump off a cliff and show me how.

They really don't want people to pay their license fee

Why hasnt anybody bombed the BBC headquarters?? I really dont get you bongs I mean they are fucking with everything your ancestors have done and you just take it.

how is it mocking white people? It's just retarded comedy with white cast. If it had niggers in it than you would bitch about them. But yes, show is retarded, days of "Only fools and horses", Fawlty Towers, Alo Alo are long gone. British humor sucks now.

Don't forget Black Adder and Monty Python.

If monty python existed today we'd be calling it degeneracy and subversion of tradition.

At first they delete every comment that critized them but looks like they let a few stay now.

You mean the same ancestors who fought the the Nazis so their gand daughters can get Muslim and nigger dick?

>how is it mocking white people? It's just retarded comedy with white cast.
Since the BBC goes out of it's way to enforce "diversity" at every opportunity, it is safe to say that anytime a "non-diverse" cast is allowed it has been done deliberately and with malicious purpose.

>What's their problem?

Loose necks. Their necks are like really really loose. They need tightening. Maybe with some kind of noose?

Sounds good.

>snowflakes triggered by comedy

you have become what you hate.

>too autistic to understand context
>too dumb to read the thread

This isn't going to end until they push so hard the backlash ends with them having ten foot metal poles shoved up their asses to mount them on the lawn outside of some important building.

yea i can see it being anti-white, making whites ugly and weird. the propaganda machine is strong in the uk

>reeeee they keep forcing niggers onto my tv screen!
>reeeee they only included whites in this comedy sketch!
I'm going to hazard a guess that the average IQ of those complaining about this is below 90.

>systematically portray brown and black people in good light (ONLY in good light) and even add them in totally unrealistic scenarios like old rome
>show white people either dating/fucking other non-whites or being trashy

Big difference, mong.