Why do hentai/doujins make such a big deal about cum smelling bad? It doesn't have any odor

Why do hentai/doujins make such a big deal about cum smelling bad? It doesn't have any odor.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/s/e848a844c7/1046991-13
youtube.com/watch?v=boDURu_Bjp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People think it's the cum when it's actually the sweat.

That makes sense actually

According to a sexuality course I took in uniSome people say it smells like dirt, other people said it smells flowery.

Mine smells like chlorine, should I be worried?

>kinda stinks
>big deal
It's not like it reeks for miles, but it has a distinct smell.

What's the sauce for this, user?

Semen comes from penises.

maybe if you'd stop drinking bleach it'd smell better

Just because you live with your cumrags doesn't mean they don't smell. You've just become noseblind to your own filth.

If you can't tell by the characters you are too new

Gee, it sure is hard to go to panda and type in "black lagoon" and "english" and look.

If you're fapping in the bathroom its probably just the smell of cleaning chemicals not your cum

It does. You must fap so much that you've gotten used to it.

e-hentai.org/s/e848a844c7/1046991-13

Mine smells like milk and salty coins.

Mine smells like chlorine.

Thanks for the spoonfeeding mate

youtube.com/watch?v=boDURu_Bjp4

This

Chlorine master race reporting in

Isnt the taste of cum, and to that extent smell, dependent on your diet? Also /r/ing the guide

cum smells like bleach (not the manga, lol)

What the heck is this, user? No searches whatsoever help.

Mine smells like fish slime on steroids

Yeah I never got that part too. I just wipe it on the sheets or somewhere and I've never felt smell of any kind.

this, if its smell way nastier and is not because your sweat or your fucking unclean dick (seriously it disgust me how many dudes cant properly take care of their dicks, "dick cheese" anyone?) seek help