BRAVE

BRAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/loreal-hijab-hair-advert-model-amena-khan-muslim-beauty-blogger-ardere-cosmetics-a8167331.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean her Hijab does look silly and shiny

>making history
Yeah, historians will have an incredible time dissecting this shitshow.

>woman covering her hair is the model for hair products

THIS IS FAKE

WE HAD THE SAME SLIDE THREAD YESTERDAY

SAGE AND IGNORE

I spat on my screen.

Seems pretty retarded. Like a guy with no feet being the mascot for a shoe company.

*facial hair campaign

>CNN
N stands for news

LMAO

Found the shill
independent.co.uk/life-style/fashion/loreal-hijab-hair-advert-model-amena-khan-muslim-beauty-blogger-ardere-cosmetics-a8167331.html

Wonder what size truck they used?

What does she wash her hijab with? It has so much shine and bounce.

...but

Don´t question it filthy goy- I mean kaffir! This is about tolerance and love now pay shek- nonoho I mean jizya! HEeh

when will this fucking end

it's all so depressing

After the next great war they will start their pogroms. So if you want to speed it up I´d shill against either or all of their current targets, Russia vs Europe / US, Iran or NK vs (((U.S)))

Where's the hair?

Her hair looks so good in this pic.
The pic is so powerful now that i see a strong women can make it into a magazine i too feel strong enough to wear one in public.

What a whore, how dare she wear makeup with that symbol of modesty, pick one stupid woman

>hair product
>can't even see her head
>this is perfect
These people have vacuums for brains, don't they?

Bald man featured in hair dye campaign when?

POWERFUL

Can't see her hair and L'Oreal features women 70%+ of the time in their campaigns. They're sexist.

desu it's weirder that it's real

>products catered to women
>more women in their ads
Don't be like leftists and feminists. Don't try to use shitty logic against them.

Give them points for genius marketing. When you can sell hair products to a group of people that literally hide their hair you are doing something right.

You don't have to use any hair products when they can't see your hair. Next time: Headless model.

this is me giving a shit

Powerfull!

>(((ad))) for hair product
>can't see hair
into the trash it goes