Remember this

In the next couple days the Democrats are going to get desperate their last play card is to attack Nunez, no matter what you hear just remember don’t get distracted. When the memo is released you’re going to learn some very ugly things.... Just remember Nunez is one of us he’s fighting for us and we need to do all we can to get them to release the memo. Screen cap this...

Other urls found in this thread:

abcn.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42752298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic related

You're a little late OP. They already tried to #metoo Nunes back in May before there even was a #metoo. I'm starting to think they miscoordinated those efforts and this entire #metoo was created to hit JUST NUNES.

Check. No it was for POTUS

It's Nunez or Nunes? I think he has Portuguese ancestry.

Attack the messenger. They will say fuck all about the illegal spying and criminal conspiracy to stage a soft coup.

There will be a mighty purge as a result of this, and Trump will save the Republic with a little help from the hero Mike Rogers.

I’m not sure lol

How?

Will I finally be able to see the FISA warrants on myself? Will they show how they spoofed my connection as Serbian, so they could treat me as a foreign actor?

The #metoo was for Trump.

The left knew they would have to sacrifice some people in Hollywood and maybe a couple low or mid-level guys in politics in order to build enough momentum to get anything done, and I think they know they failed.

I don't think they planned on losing someone like Al Franken without Trump going down too. The #metoo shit got away from them and they are no longer in control.

It's no longer MSM bringing the #metoo stuff to the forefront (because at the beginning it was staged) and now it really is in the hands of all the people on Twitter.

Now MSM is reacting to events they don't have control over. It's fun to watch.

Everything the left does seems to backfire

I wish I knew.

Sadly absolutely. Part of their soft coup

They’re filing articles of impeachment today the fuckers

And Trump should tweet a direct .gov link to memo. That would prevent news/ media from bastardising it.

>They will say fuck all
This is a war that is partially being fought in public and the media, and partially done behind closed doors and with cloak & daggers.

If the media chooses to completely ignore MAJOR stories, then there will be an unavoidable price to pay. People who trust MSM will be hurt and confused about how their favorite journalists and news shows weren't telling their viewers about this stuff.

If people get arrested and the MSM stays silent about it, they won't be able to hide their silence. This isn't the 70s anymore where everyone is reliant on MSM.

It may not seem like MSM is losing credibility with its viewers, but the longer it goes on the bigger their downfall will be

How can we help?

What can we do?

Bump for interest.

the gig is up globalists

the time is nigh

So what did he do? Engender some validity by outlining what we'll hear

So their gambit is to say Nunez is misrepresenting the findings of an investigation in a memo. Doesn't sound like a sustainable plan. That'll only make normies go "well whats in the memo? Whats in the report?

According to them it's pure unadulterated fake news, whatever is in it. If it's up to the Ds it will never see the light of day. In the off chance it does get released, they need to discredit the memo and Nunez beforehand.
Sounds pretty much like full damage control to me.

I just want justice for US

Me too buddy, and for the rest of the West.

Thank you toothpaste nigger.

well then once it's declassified nothing stops the dems from putting together another memo that provides the defense of why Obama, Holder, Clinton, Lynch, Comey, et al committed treason and the only election interference was from our own government

And I'm sure that won't backfire like pretty much everything else the Ds have done over the past two years.

oh it likely will but it would be even funnier watching the dems try and justify why the committed treason

so, basically, it's the same strategy the left uses against Project Veritas/James O'Keefe:
>Yes, it sounds like we're raping a child, and the video footage shows that, but the footage is edited to leave out certain key elements that explain WHY we're raping a child. O'Keefe is distorting the facts by leaving out those crucial details!

>It's fun to watch.

popcornmunching.gif

>There is nothing for us to justify.

Ignore slide threads.
Ignore shill attempts.

BINGO

It's afraid.

Twitter censoring #releasethememo
If you search #releasethememo twitter will suggest #releasethememo russia
#releasethememo bots

The current narrative is that the hashtag is being boosted by Russian bots. It still shows up in my search bar but I wonder for how long.

I want to see him burn.

I called my representitative last night, a dem in califonia asking to release the memos. I'm hoping more in cali did the same thing

You know both parties have real problems but over the years democrats have disgusted me so much they are an insidious cancer on society. It’s like choosing between a passive aggressive boss that constantly backstabs (democrat) or a boss that is a plan asshole (republican), I would rather have the asshole.

Pic related

Pic related also. When is this shit finally going to surface???

Nunes is indeed /ourguy/

Intredasting.

Bump for justice.

Checked.
I'm betting it won't take much longer, but who knows. Snowden is right on that one.

abcn.
ws/2BgFGRI

These niggers are blaming POTUS for a shut down. WTF?? When will the media tell the truth? I’m so fucking sick of this!!!

He sure is. Fucking niggers. I WANT JUSTICE!!!

Twitter is BTFO. This shit id SURREAL

The slow boiling pot is getting awfully hot.

That child molester blocked me. He and his brother Brian molested an user. We (((doxxxxed))) him. He called plebs and had the archives deleted. We archived it. I’d love to put a bullet to his fucking head

They are the most overt shills on Twitter as well. If they start kvetching you know what's up.

I saw that. Fuck them. It’s being tweeted literally every minute according to the people I follow.

Nunes.

It sure as fuck is. It needs to happen QUICKLY

Thats an awfully hot

Thanks boss. I wish MegaANON was here. I wanna know when this shit will FINALLY hit the fan. It can’t simmer forever.

Covfefe pot

checked

Wow nice digits!!! KEK WILLS IT

Keep the faith.

>If the media chooses to completely ignore MAJOR stories, then there will be an unavoidable price to pay.
I don't usually watch the normie news but on Wednesday EVERY local station (ABC, CBS, CW, NBC, FOX, +independent) said absolutely NOTHING about Trump giving out the "Fake News Awards" It was like it never even fucking happened. 100% 1984 style memory holing.

You would think they would cover it JUST for the sensationalism of it all, but then they would have to show people the actual stories that won the awards. It's becoming so obvious that soon even full retards will start to notice this disconnect from reality.

they aren't covering it for the same reason they stopped covering Vegas

cause it hurts them and they're handlers' interests

That's the big story they'll use to distract you. How to correctly spell Nunes/z

>

grow the fuck up, Nunes is the most transparent know nothing shill for Trump there is, he is ass deep in Trump's treason and trying his damnedest to steer it away with media distractions

>

Trump is a fucking criminal being blackmailed by Putin, we have a right to know the truth, Obama should have been investigating him.

This is a phony last minute attempt to derail Mueller. It will fail.

Never. Stop watching or listening to them unless you like getting sicker. MSM news legitimately feels like poison to me now.

Conservative, Inc. are handmaidens to the Democratic platform, a doting and reliable "opposition." They're not going to risk blowing up the DNC for fear that some day, turnabout's fair play.

It's a terrible blackpill, but it's the truth - they simply will not release it because it's too damning. It's worth far more to the GOP as a boogeyman to the Democrats.

> losing someone like Al Franken
Bullshit. He's going to hang on, citing that "this was all political correctness gone too far." He "delayed the crisis" by claiming he totally, really, no-fooling planned to step down ... without any deadline. That faggot's staying on as long as he possibly can.

>no difference
One is a nigger that fucked his country by kicking out all the white farmers.

Fake News
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
US Intel follows FISA. MI6 doesn't need FISA.
CIA & MI6 get along just fine. Do you really think we're not going to do our homework on somebody about to receive the keys?! GTFO

You've done it now rooskies. You couldn't keep your fingers off the keyboards and now we've got to spank you!
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42752298

People involved with the FISA memo will be Arkancided soon.