One Punch Man

Am I the only person on Earth who didn't like One Punch Man? Almost everyone who discusses anime is fucking obsessed with OPM, but I... just didn't like it. I get the whole 'parody of Anime tropes' part, but I still... didn't like it.

Anyone here who might share my opinion?

>Almost everyone who discusses anime is fucking obsessed with OPM
This doesn't sound like anyone on Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to where you came.

Then I have found my place

No, go back. I'm not asking nicely.

fuck off retard

>.... .... ..... .....
I don't think so retard

You do know the answer to questions like that is almost always no, right?

Yes you are literally the only person ever to exist in all of humanity that hates OPM. Putin, Trump, ISIS, the poor niggers in 3 world countries that have never seen TV in their life... every single one of likes OPM.

You are obviously a very special snowflake with a very unique opinion and I'm grateful that you used up a space in the catalog to share your unique insight with everyone here.

Fuck off

what do you don't like about it?

Not in One Punch Man's case. literally every review, article and YouTube video I came across was a wanking to it. Even guys like Pewdiepie and Markiplier encouraged their fans to watch it IIRC

It just didn't click. It sometimes happen. I kinda cringe whenever that 'three years of squats and whatnot' is mentioned so maybe some deep part of my subconscious didn't like that for some reason

NO

I am glad Sup Forums shares my opinion.
From now on, I will spam Sup Forums with my opinion in anything remotely-related to anime and manga.
Farewell, Reddit, and welcome Sup Forums.

was you expecting something more serious?

Because it's a lighthearted series with likable characters and surprisingly good animation on an average budget.

You can dislike it sure. Not everyone has to like something. But there's not really enough purchase to hate it so you typically have people who really enjoy and those that don't really care which skews the spectrum as opposed to series that have avid lovers and haters like SAO or something.

Even Bill fucking Burr liked it. But we're in a time where Shatner openly admitted to shitposting on Sup Forums so maybe that shouldn't be too surprising.

I don't know, actually. I am kind of used to seriously-themed anime, such as Tokyo Ghoul, Steins;gate, et cetera where the stakes are quite high and character suffering and loss are inevitable. I guess the fact that Saitama will never suffer throughout the story just turned me off

oh ok, yeah the tone was just not for you then.

Are you fucking 3dpd girl? Make up your mind and stop responding with I don't know.

It's mostly just ironic humor, it's fine not to like it if that's not your thing

I don't know, I guess you're right. I should stop responding with I don't know

Off all the shit other anons said, yours is the one that made the most sense. Maybe that whole 'satiric parody' is not for me.

Go back to Facebook.

i dont know, you sound mad

Damn, we got some S-level trolls here. I give you the true user award and free Sup Forums gold.

I deleted my Facebook account over a year and a half ago and never made another one

Not the same person, faggot.

Please fuck off and never come back.

>trolls
>person
user, he wasn't accusing you for samefagging

OPM is an objectively good anime even if you dislike it.

Don't worry lad, one day you wil understand satire.

trolled

I never said it was bad. All I did was ask 'is there anyone who, just like me, does not like OPM?'

I dislike it but for different reasons. It's great while it's a parody of generic superhero crap, then for the 2nd half of the show it turns into generic superhero crap.

You should use a tripcode, all the cool guys on Sup Forums use one

are u stupid lol

what is a triple code?

I am not doing it for the (You)s, I just needed to know Sup Forums's opinion

>I just needed to know Sup Forums's opinion
That is your first mistake.

>Sup Forums's opinion
>Sup Forums is one person

Op has triggered so many people it's hilarious

I am thou

I don't know what's worse, OPM-fags or Dragon Ball fags. When they discuss if x character or Saitama is the strongest they reach crazy high levels of autism.

These two screenshoots are from the same anime. Same episode even.

baited :DDD

What does db have anythign to do with this? Speaking of autism...

Hi, Sup Forums here. OPM is great.

Sup Forums here too, OPM sure is great

If OPM didn't have really good visuals then it wouldn't be liked as much as it is now. The people to which trope breaking and deconstructions actually appeal are a niche within this niche. So basically
>talk to me when you watch 153673 animes

You guys are also the hacker known as Sup Forums?

When did it stop being parody? Even with boros and his minions who were just everymen trapped in a shitty job, or the fact that baldy was never in any danger vs Boros and basically pretended to give him a good fight because he felt bad for him, it was all parody all the way.

>implying Saitama's life isn't constant suffering
Did you even watch the first episode?

OPM is walmart version of Calloiu

Really garbage thread. OP you realized you killed another thread for this shit?

Why are you so bitter, faggot?

fuck off with ur bump

Its not just a parody, but also a story being told. Its about what it means to be a "hero". For example Saitama is OP, but when people see him come up to fight a villain, they witness someone plain as fuck and can't inspire people for the life of him, while there is also mumen rider, who is weak as fuck, but every time he appears, even though everyone knows he's weak as fuck, and that he won't be successful, he will still inspire hope.

Also the new manga chapters expands on heroism even further. Garou was viewed as a villain by heroes, but to the one he saved, he was a hero, a hero worth protecting.

And if we're going off Murata's remaster, Suiryu who never thought much of heroes, in his time of need, he really wanted one, regardless of strength, he just wanted help, and as luck would have it a hero appeared.

The depth of a show can be seen by how much a topic introduced by it gets discussed, and admittedly this show is not very deep, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its own message to play

Is this a troll? You can't be this delusional