Shingeki no Kyojin

He had one job, Erwin shouldn't have trusted this Manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Armong a shit.

I hope we get an Attack Titan vs Beast Titan fight instead of MT being taken down by Levi or CT Armin.

She got Zeked.

the walls are titans

SPOILERS: Eren can turn into a titan

reiner is armor titan, bert is golossal

when will 94 be out?

Annie is female

Reiner is so handsome.

titans are bad things

C in CT stands for CGI

BRAYH a best.

Early next month, same as always.

next month

Next month.

It was a pretty Tall order, can't blame him too much for not being able to reach it.

Ymir is a girl called Ymir

armin is the narrator of it all and he inherits the founding titan and is the only one alive and comes back 2k years before into Ymir and writes the letter that gave the 1st chapter a title

Eren is the shingeki no kyojin

What's the chance they fix that for the blu ray release?

delet this

Look at their faces, manlet and Mikasa stayed all the night watching because they didnĀ“t want Eren and Hanji to have crazy sex.

zero

Do you think Galliard knows about her and Zeke?

GUREN NO YUMIYA

OP Ackerstumanlet is literally the worst, LAME are truly some of the worst characters I've ever come across.

Endgame right here, brothers.

mikasa a shit

Which shingeki would you kyojin bros?

there was no may chapter?

kek, there is nothing between them

Those titans are literally yuki kaji and yui ishikawa

Mikasa is so fucking ugly lmao.

>Final chapter of the manga
>Time skip 2000 years in the future
>Archeologists investigating the ruins of the walls
>The whole story is a letter someone left to the future so the truth would be known

it seems you just caught up huh, well the chapter came out early because of golden week

Definitely.

May chapter was 93

Why would anyone read the manga when the anime exists?

Reading the manga is just going to ruin the anime fyi

Yes, and here's Tetsuro Araki

shit theory is still shit after so many years

Zeke cucks him,he knows.He bangs her every night and he makes sure that everyone is gonna hear her screams.

Chapter 93 was the may chapter.

Armin a cute.

Armong a shit.

>filename
you never stop do you

Because the anime is worse. The soundtrack and voice acting is the only actual appeal of the anime

That is...horrendous

Yeah the manga's soundtrack sucks

Nice to see you again user.
No,I don't.

What did Grisha mean by this?

Today I will remind them.

You're joking right? Anime is tens times better than those scribbles Isayama tries to sell as a manga.

so that after he's eaten no royal blood is left to eat his son

Murdering innocent children is okay when he does it.

>Araki delusions
>Better than canon
Kys.

Imagine if he'd crushed Hisu too

>"My oldest son is gonna be the only Royal and my youngst are gonna join forces and fight against the Marley."

the art sucks but that's not all we look for in a manga

I hope some dumb time travel poop won't come out of this...

Who's your favorite character? Mine is Armin because he uses his intelligence to win.

what will you do when it's not eren

Eren is on a secrete mission,what is he gonna do next:
>Destroy the Titan Gears?
>Fight against his shirtless brother on top of a tower?
>Hide inside of a box and kill Mads Mikkelsen?

It's not true love until you throw your midget waifu down a snowy hill

Imagine being given the power of titan shifting and turning into a literal carthorse when you activate it, doomed forever to be a giant walking table.

Unload my nine on Isayama's lifeline.

Say now Eren were to taunt Reiner and tell him about how he was the one to slice Bertholdt out of his titan, then cut of his limbs and fed him alive screaming to titan Armin and Reiner does literally anything but flip out and go beserk on Eren, would you be upset?

Laugh at Isayama being a hack yet again.

>time travel
this again?
people really didn't understood what kruger said did they
memories travel through paths and paths don't follow time

4- destroy Liberio.

As he stands there he will realize Reiners is just like him trying to make history.
But who are we to judge what's right from wrong?

that kinda resembles eren Kruger
>Eren Jaeger will become Eren Kruger
>he will enter marleys military undercover
>he will help Eldians resistance movement as the owl
>some noone will fuck up the entire plan and gets sentenced to titanization
>Eren is appointed to titanize him but gives him the SnK because his time is over
>this new guy goes to Paradis repeating the same thing again and again
at last i trully see

I see that coming.

i remember you, why did you post it again? welll anyway warriors consider it an honor to inherit one of the 9 titans

So...this is still a thing.

SNK is based in the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they wanna be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the "Eldren", the Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds a bit like Eren
Erekose marries Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145h king and Armin.

Eren is Erekose
Eren x Historia confirmed
Mikasa and Eren will have a falling out and fight on opposite sides

>Trying to make story.
Reiner is only trying to protect his family and village.

tfw it's Jean with a wig

So all shifters have a shared memory of future events?

Or is Armin, Mikasa and Eren a prophecy?

Fucking again.

No it's not still a thing, fuck off

Does he even have one? Aside from the kids?

I want to dicko the Rico

How is Annie living inside her crystal, without food or water?

I'm assuming Liberio is his hometown as well as Gabi's.

Will Historia's slave blood get in the way of using the coordinate?

Did Dina have slave blood?

Armong and Mikasa are just important on the reagetard's life.

All eldians are connected through those invisible paths, those paths meet at the coordinate(founding titan), according to kruger a previous holder of coordinate said that, kruger also said that memories often flow through these paths, even wills
this would explain why the king could erase the memories of eldians, because they were all connected to the paths
and also explain how eren got those visions in first chapter even tho he wasn't a shifter at that time
so i suppose, shared memory is a thing

Will this be animated?

Likewise. I wish she had a more important role.

>I said my Titan was a tool of justice.Not used in anger.Not used for vengeance.But now...Now I'm not so sure.

When his guard is down,I think they both agree that violence breeds violence,but in the end it has to be this way.

If Liberio hasn't been destroyed before, likely.

It's all the kids's hometown, and likely also's BRAMG, and also's Eren's family.

because titans
don't you know Pieck can stay in titan form for months without food or water

I like the dyke.

>I said my Titan was a tool of justice.Not used in anger.Not used for vengeance
Eren never said that. His titan's main use were always anger and vengeance.

I was kind of expecting this season of the anime to suck but so far I've actually liked it.

Liberio has been destroyed for the sixth time, and Marley have become exceedingly efficient at it

Not all shifters. If anything, only shifters who inherit the same Titan can view the memories of their predecessors and successors. But as far as we know even the memory thing isn't something you can actively control unless maybe you're the Coordinate.

Anyone played the attack on titan game on steam? Is it any good? How much does it rape the story?

Eternally
It will be a thing. And I'll be back here when it happens. Laughing all the way to the bank,

Their children will be named;
Erwin
Isabel
moblit
Olympia