>native kids are constant bullies
>40% of class is special ed
>only friends are the other white kids

>be my older son
>grade 2
>Half his class is white, or at least has at least one white parent
>Has many more friends and not nearly so much bullying
>proportionately way less kids in special ed

Staff literally does nothing for my son in kindergarten. They tell me he plays fine.
Yesterday he literally got spit on. He gets hit all the time. I feel like I can't do anything except pull him from school. I guess stopping bullying is racist.

Every school in my city have these demographics because white people aren't having kids anymore. Literally trucking kids in to keep schools open.

On the verge of pulling my kids from school, but then the class averages would go down, and there'd be less white kids for the other white kids to play with.

everyday your son spends in there he will develop an even greater rage

Don't send your child to a public cesspit.

Tell him to man up.

Contact the other parents and inform them in advance that you'll be pulling your kid out.
>but then the class averages would go down
The hell does this have to do with anything?
>On the verge of pulling my kids from school
Get on it, you're harming your kid.

Tough situation. Is it possible to move to a different area? I know you don't want the other white kids to be left alone, but you need to take care of your own.

our parents have no idea how many niggers will get lynched

> The hell does this have to do with anything?
I don't actually care about class averages, but the more white kids in the class the higher the averages are, because natives don't teach their kids anything and then they are huffing glue by age 13

Moving isn't happening just now, only option really is not sending him.

if you don't move him out at least take him to martial arts classes

This is what no one in western countries will acknowledge. The shift has started and our countries will be lost in a single generation.

Yes I'm well aware of the IQ differences, what I'm wondering is why you are concerned with the school's public image.
You have handed over the responsibility of raising your kid to the state, and it doesn't sound like you've made a good decision.

absolutely

I'm not concerned for the school, fuck the school. It's the other kids I worry about. I've been debating pulling my kids for a while, in fact I debated even sending them to begin with, so this whole situation with my younger kid makes my blood boil. Fuck, even the middle eastern kids might play with them, but none of them speak english. Not sure if anyone else had a situation similar to this

As explained in my first post. Contact the other parents in advance.

Your son isn't learning anything. Better get him out or he is going to be sub-human that hates himself. Will be a faggot for brown dick.

Do your job Dad.

My kids hVe to go to public schools due to our situation and where I work, nktfor long though, hang in there leaf.

He already wants to marry the only white girl in his class which is adorable as hell. I'm confident he'll do alright in that regard.

How are your kids doing?

He's Canadian. All they have is public schools

white people today are far too sophisticated, i.e. sophists to be able to count themselves rank and file adherents to an ideology like that. Prideful hipsters.

Of course the future school shooters aren't smiling

Is that true? Even in my country we have private schools.

No catholic school?

I have no idea desu

Why not ask Canadians desu

Why you lie to me user?

>Contact the other parents and inform them in advance that you'll be pulling your kid out

This, good advice Danebro.

>but none of them speak english

Where do you live in Canada, my dude?

>pull him from school
do it, you fucking leaf
being around nogs is something you can't help
it's how he'll have to live his life, so better get used to it anyway
what's actually worrying as fuck (and even criminal) is letting him in the commie claws of state education at the time his brain is most developing