Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>boy gets his life ruined by a monster
>boy fuses with said monster
>now hey fight together in an organisation against monsters
It's generic but kinda cool

boring

Generic and cliche

It's alright so far. Not blowing me away, but could be good.

Bleach 2.0

But Bleach was actually good. A guy saving animals is kind of boring. It also wrong to save animals that can't survive in the wild. The whole 'cat being merged' thing also is just lame. There's no 'hiding a girl in your closet' going on either. His uncle already knows everything

10/10 art
Pace is kinda slow though

Bleach.
But the characters actially seem like they have some kind of personallity, so maybe it won't be as bad (as Bleach).

But to be honest i think i would read it just for the artstyle.

>Thoughts?

The meaning of meaning is meaningless, you can give something a definition, but by defining definition you make it so that a single world (concept) defines all definitions, proving the lack of correlation and universal objectivity on a simplistic ground.

All words seems devoid of sense when you start thinking how different the angle and meaning can be for others, the moment the thought left you it became something different, so you are unable to truly communicate fully, as it will always be filtered by the listener / reader subjectivity, even when best interpreted, as there is so much behind each word "definition" on a single person's brain.

I find this statement extremely ironic.

The closer that we can get to a truth is on the lack of such, this is an ancient concept, old as philosophy. Wasn't Socrates attributed the phrase "I know one thing; that I know nothing" in relation that the final step, on the path of wisdom that always makes you realize how little you truly know, is to know that in the end you knew nothing.

Worry not, for that kind of argument would always be hated by those that have a clear idea of their own realities, as they should, because it serves no real purpose and lead nowhere, while a reality of any kind is path. Even people that accept lack of objectivity as a concept tend to avoid thinking about it.

Also, yeah, it is ironic to state the lack of the absolute as an absolute.

Bleach was enjoyable at the beginning too; so I hope the mangaka isn't as retarded as Kubo.

The statement in itself is contradictory therefore wrong

You should go and present your great finding on a symposion, you just killed several thought currents with your great thinking. JK,
don't go autistic on me

Please, don't be of the mind that I will be here and correct you or will have an argument with you, as I stated it is well known that those that have a clear image of their reality react poorly to the presentation of lack of objectivity, therefore the first post was in fact posted on the mind that some faggot would be triggered, and also of the mind that I will just fuck out of the thread and leave him with his thoughts. If you get why your statement isn't right, good, if not, better.

It is not to me that you need to prove concistency and "reality" in human perception, it is to yourself when you actually hit a wall and notice how irreal a concept you gave for granted can be.

And if you never find such a fork in the road, or if you bounce back ignoring whatever, convinced all the more that it was nothing, then lucky you. As it was stated time and again, it is only with knowledge that the lack of understanding can truly be shown, but such knowledge is for the benefice of nobody.
Ultimately the only reality a person needs is their own, such is confidence.

Shut up pointdexter or I'll kick you in the balls

Yea me too.
At least i know he draws just as qt girls as kubo.

That shit made me W I D E

never read it but feel like it has that its going to get axed soon

Better than Black Clover

Bleach but hopefully better. It's too soon to judge.

Really generic, but the art is good. Maybe it will surprise me if I stick it out a little longer.

It has potential to be Bleach done right, but i'm afraid to jump into a spiral of trolling all over again

The guy is definitely a fan of Bleach. The girl has a red ponytail and her name is Ichika just like the daughter of Renji and Rukia.

I like it.
I just hope it won't make me scream bloody murder later on.