Why the China Hate?

Can some one give me a non-meme answer as to why Chinatsu is so disliked by much of the Yuru Yuri fandom? I honestly don't get it.

Her presence is what pushes the stories and relationships forward and makes the Amusement Club interesting. She plays well off Kyoko, Yui, and Akari and actually introduces some conflicts to resolve. Plus she's very cute and fluffy and pink, but also exceptionally lewd and delicious.

China is for sex

rape is a vile sin against God and Man

You're right. Doesn't make her the best Yuru Yuri. Pic related, however, is the best Yuru Yuri.

she looks like shit

She's a rapist.

I don't hate her, yui is much worse
ayano best girl

Akari >> China >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kyoko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yui

Because some people can't understand that rape is okay as long as it's between girls.
And Akari liked it I don't know what's the problem.

this is a bully free board

I want chinatsu to spray my face with her delicious pee

Someone's jelly of something.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

Chinatsu is objetively a bad person.

She was a bully as a child, her attraction towards Yui isn't cute at all, it's creepy as fuck, she is bitch to anyone that isn't Yui, she doesn't care for children, only using them as extension to score Yui points and, last but not least, she raped Akari without any regrets.

So is Akari.

See pic.

She's so cute though.

She was a cute bully though. Her attraction towards Yui isn't creepy at all. Akane's to Akari is actually perverse. She's nice to Akari and only mean to Kyoko when she spills juice on her.

And lots of young teens don't want to take care of little children. Stealing a yuri kiss isn't rape and it very cute.

She also stole Erina's first kiss and killed Danny.

I don't like her because she bullied Akarin into kissing her.

Brat is best girl. Hey that China shit outta

I want to fug Yui against her consent

I want to hug Yui!

Fuck off you head distorted retard.
I can't believe there are actually some twisted enough people to actually think China isn't a good girl.
Just fuck off.

I want to fug Kyouko!

China is sexy

Sexi

Chinatsu is an evil Moloch-worshipping child rapist who likes spirit cooking.

Why is Toshinou Kyouko so great? She improved the whole episode.

>Brat is best girl
>mfw I can't argue with that

I didn't know it was a meme to hate Chinatsu until now
but I've always hated Chinatsu

I'm pretty sure she's designed to be an entertaining but unlikable character.

Libertarian Right is the only one that works

Chinatsu is the one who keeps Akari in her thoughts always