ITT we post the best regions of our Country

What is the best region in your country? Pic related is mine, lower saxony is the best region since it has all kind of nature, from beaches to forest and mountains.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs
g1.globo.com/jornal-hoje/noticia/2016/01/argentino-esquece-mulher-em-posto-de-combustivel-no-rio-grande-do-sul.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B_e7QbWc5mI
youtube.com/watch?v=h-zRM3JoDDI
youtube.com/watch?v=07CvdRr8Cr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The south. Rio is a shithole, and unfortunately makes our bad name.

There is none

not a single region which you would consider good?

everything has turned to shit.

Yeah, but it has Hannover.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANANAHAHAHAHAHANANANANANANAJAJAHQJAHAHAHDJDNNXKXNEBXHJX EKCKDHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHHABAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
everything outside of the east is rotting meat
t.sachsen
t.best area

Hannover is fine i live like 45 minutes away from it and where there several times, of course there is some city scum but overall its a pretty city.

>Niedersachsen
>better than Nordrhein-Westfalen or Hesse

wtf are you doing germanbro

walking though st david's is like walking through England if everything went right
It's full of rich english people obviously
it's where they've been fleeing to

hessen is a shithole because of the bad economy, Nordrhein-Westfalen has to many turks.

cozy beaches and caves, boatracing, not urbanized, one of the least multicultural regions

NRW is a shithole, I hate it

Pick any red

It's a good thread

I'll post comfiest region of belgium as soon as I finish taking shit and get out the toilet

Appalachia. The region whose land is exploited and its people treated as second-class citizens since the founding of this country.

Wouldn't choose to live anywhere else desu.

AHAHAHAHA.

No.
>being western germany
>but also not being wealthy
Literally the worst out of all worlds.

Appalachia. From WV to the northern border of Georgia is basically an ethnostate. Best views, outdoor activities, etc.

be honest, you'd prefer to live in New England rather than the deep, poor, south.

quite a lot of those red states are shit t b h

Culture>Materialism

I'd take hog hunting moonshiners any day over (((money)))

Give it another 20 years and Germans will be a minority in NRW's big cities

Based Alaska.

>tfw all you can eat fresh salmon everyday

nothing in this picture makes sense to me pls explain

I'm absolutely sure I have seen this thread with the exact same posts before.

Weird.

YourBeaches are shit, the Mountains not worth the anme and the whole country is so fucking flat that it gets boring after half an hour.

Saxony, Thuringia and Bavaria are the only real answers.

Towns and cities with hundreds of years of history and traditional culture, virtually none of the progressive LGBT and feminism bullshit, the best landscape in the country, 96% white british population, generally euroskeptic views, several large and well-paying industries (Sellafield, BAE and GSK).

The weather is shit for 7 months of the year, but Cumbria is still objectively the best place in the country.

The beautifull province of Overijssel. Here you find top tier cities as Zwolle, Enschede and Almelo. People are speaking in dialect. Not as hasty as in the 'Randstad'. People are friendly and care about each other. Less crime then in the big cities. And some fine touristic places like Giethoorn, the old town of Deventer and the Biesbos. A truly good province. Top tier Dutch people live here.

West Flanders, no contest

Title says: " Westgerman Inner City starter package 2017 ".
And the picture shows the typical shit you will find in the Ruhrgebiet, especially in areas with a majority of muslims foreigners.

So can I pick the congressional district in Maine that supported Trump?

They said in your "country"

Belgium can't post here.

>Zwolle, Enschede and Almelo.
Aren't those grey boring cities?

That’s a hard one. I grew in up FL, but I own a cabin in New England. I love fishing. New England has some pretty damn good smallmouth bass fishing, sometimes I love fishing for largemouth basss in FL.

Politically the south is better. But it has more niggers. Demographically New England is better but I don’t think I could handle the brutal winters.

shut up, satanic mutt

Argentina and it's best parts.

Tassie:
>Almost entirely white
>low population density
>beautiful nature (mountains, rivers, bushland, seaside)
>coolest temperatures in Australia
>largely isolated/out of the way
>inb4 muh inbred

how much taxes do you pay for your cabin annually?

Ive been to Cairns. How would you describe that area. Seemed exclusively white to me back in 2009, with the occasional abo wandering around.

Freistaat Sachsen because even under centuries of German occupation our people living there still managed to preserve their slavic culture, language, traditions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sorbs

>comfy winters
>nice beaches
>Alligators
>Tampa-St. Pete craft breweries
>Keys
>Publix
>no income tax
>Orlando
Need to say anything more?

What the light green is supposed to mean?

And Tasmanian tigers, right?

>666
Belgium confirmed for non country. Belgium irreversibly BTFO.

fucking kek this cracks me up every time

Same here.

:(

>orlando
>good
fuck off mutt

North GA, Rural New England, The rust belt, Pacific northwest, And the desert of Arizona and east California

There seems to be a minor mistake in your map, but I've gone and fixed it for you. No thanks necessary!

Only around $3000. It’s a tiny cabin. I also pay $3700 for a house in CA that’s valued for three times as much, thanks to prop 13.

>comfy winters

How are they comfy?

The places Argentines consider the best part of Argentina. Were we are so at ease is like a second home. Abraco irmao.

That’s what you guys are worried about? Holy fuck look at a burger ghetto

The winters are pretty mild compared the winters elsewhere in the states. I would go surfing all year round in FL. In Miami, you can go to the beach in February and still get a sunburn.

Was machst du dann in Polen?

>Plovdiv
>very low unemployment
>very low crime rate
>comfy weather
>in the center of the country so it's close to the sea and mountain resorts
>rich history and beautiful historic monuments like the Roman stadium and theater
>people are laid back and nice

Fuck off with your sweltering humid meth crazed alligator state.

Tropical climates are for niggers. NIGGERS. DEATH TO THE TROPICS

Broward county, to be more specific.

pay 500k for a 2 bedroom cottage.

Naive pole. This so called Sorbs are fully germanized. You should visit them sometimes. They are even bigger racist than german saxons. Zitau and other cities will be purged from traitors and im telling you this as descendant from Danzig.

>implying the best region of Germany is not Sachsen or Bayern

t. Flyover

Boa tentativa. Try to do not forget your wife next time.
g1.globo.com/jornal-hoje/noticia/2016/01/argentino-esquece-mulher-em-posto-de-combustivel-no-rio-grande-do-sul.html

fug

way more than I expected

Can't imagine a comfy winter without snow desu

Extremely hot, humid and filled with abos. No thankyou.

>anything good in wales
come on now

you probably saw only the good parts of cairns.

Silesia is still based and noncucked region.

Broward is the fucking worst county in FL

they're presumed extinct m8.

that's rightful anglo clay, you're living on borrowed land Hans

If you live in Bowness or Ambleside, sure. In the area I live, you can buy a 2 bedroom house for £50k.

Take a vacation somtime

Objectively it's São Paulo.
> Lowest mruder rate out of all states
> 2nd highest income, only behind the Federal District
> 2nd highest HDI, again only behind the Federal District
> Highest GDP and second highest GDP per capita
Shitty flag though

There is no worst county in Florida because all the counties are equal in quality. All of Florida is the worst place to be on the planet.

Think of it like this, the average winter low is around 10 Celcius

Broward sucks, I was there back in 2011 and saw the place niggered-out. I grew up in Flagler, literally a boomer county. It was nice before it got flooded with New Yorkers

Fuck off Calinigger, your state is the fucking worst

Cumbria is shit compared to Northumberland or East Yorkshire. Also Suffolk or Cornwall are whiter coastal counties.

Where was this filmed?
youtube.com/watch?v=B_e7QbWc5mI

It's the best. You can drive to all the cool places (Miami, Tampa, Orlando) in less than 3 hours.

I live in Merseyside and the best thing about this place is I can drive up to the lake district to hike.

florida is great desu. no income tax here either (S.D)

there is no debate
but if any of you come here I'll shoot you

They still do speak our language
youtube.com/watch?v=h-zRM3JoDDI
youtube.com/watch?v=07CvdRr8Cr4

>west
>best

we have very few shitskins here

kys jereb

>NO
>NO
>NO
Broward is trash

I love the flat landscape, living near Bremen.

Guess bavaria is the best state. Maybe OP comes from lower saxony too. I can honestly not think of one point that makes lower saxony the best region.

Go back to Mexico, Paco, at least most of the Cubans here are white

Biesbosch is Brabant though...

Exclude the west part and just take Twente and I'd agree though.

>Can't imagine a comfy winter without snow desu

I’m in San Diego county now. The first snow of the season falls tonight. Looking to get cozy in front of a fire. Plenty of dry oakwood on standby.