>Paul's a bitch
>Akko has the body and size of an 11 year old
>Diana dies internally

Other urls found in this thread:

the4.ch/s9cha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where is Diana taking Akko?

I will break the curse!

>Diana keeps Akko around for some reason, even though everyone else wanted her gone
>Is performing the ritual the same night Akko is staying over
>Ritual establishes her as the head of the family
>Marriage is traditionally seen as a sign of legitimacy when claiming such a title
>Absolutely no Cavendish males have been shown or mentioned (have never heard "Diana's father", just "Diana's parents")
>Akko and Diana are shown holding hands in the OP
Someone help me piece this mystery together

>Paul's a bitch
He didn't do anything wrong. Some slut invited him over and tried to sell him some useless junk, wasting his time.

Outside to a deep forest with a shotgun

Who's this background witch?

Clearly they're going boy-hunting in town that night. Only to fail and marry each other.

I don't know, but you might be on to something...

posting Sucy :)

To her bedroom. To consummate their marriage.

If that was the case, Diana would have brought Akko along initially.

>emoticons
Why are these so common in LWA threads

Would you a Akkobutt?

This box holds more than just a card.It keeps safe the last bit of yay Diana has left, as long as she holds onto it she can be saved.

>Next episode she will throw it away as she fails the ritual.

If anything this episode proved that mindset applies more to Diana.
Suddenly everyone, even Akko is sad for Diana. Oh no, Diana come back! We're all so sad here at LN without you!
Fucking contrived bullshit.

Idk, it's just a convenience

>Diana throws the bouquet
>Hanna and Barbara catch it at the same time

She didn't want it to be too obvious

Ey yo where da sub at

Agreed.

Yes

This was the KLK spread for April (out March 10) issue of Newtype. It came out a whole week after the Junketsu Ryuuko vs Senketsu Satsuki story was resolved in the TV show. Newtype spreads aren't about foreshadowing and if you genuinely believed that you're probably new to this whole Newtype spread thing.

>those Akkothighs

UNFF

Hanna and Barbara were sad because Diana is their friend and teammate, and they idolize her. The teachers were upset because Diana is a top student. Akko would have been just as upset if any of her other friends were leaving Luna Nova.

kind of sad that they didn't want to bring amanda in for a couple of lines like "bah, who cares about her" or "why would i/you care" or something

probably the only thing that keeps me from rating the episode higher than an allright

Akko confirmed body of 11 year old girl.

>All that extra space in the chest she isn't filling

It just make her better.

So is Akko's VA actually gay, or just really into yuri shipping?

>In the ovas she wasn't as annoyingly meddlesome.
OVA2.

I want to see Diana try, and fail, to fit in that dress now.

then they fug right there

You're the one who seems to be misunderstanding, no one saying it's foreshadowing, just that Croix, Chariot and Akko are the central characters in the final arc.

>was hoping Diana was the one brushing Akko's hair in that scene

It's still a cute scene though.

>Akko would have been just as upset if any of her other friends were leaving Luna Nova.
But Diana ISN'T Akko's friend. Especially not as much as Sucy or Lotte. That's bullshit.

Well, the dragon in the pic hasn't appeared yet, so I don't think it's about the situation in the tower from episode 15. Beside that happened like a month ago, not a week.

Dianalove goes beyond genders.

>no one saying it's foreshadowing, just that Croix, Chariot and Akko are the central characters in the final arc.
They're the central characters in episode 15, of which the illustration is clearly a representation.

What is she hiding?

Are you stupid or what?

Not all the Yurifags are gay, not all the gay people ship gay couples.

Han probably ships them, but that's it.

She sees her as her rival and doesn't want her to leave just yet. Also in her little speech, she knows Diana is invested in Luna Nova in many ways.

>of which the illustration is clearly a representation.

That Cube dragon wasn't in episode 15, user.

>tfw hiding your power level so the narutard doesn't sperg all over you

>or just really into yuri shipping?
That was part of the question, fucktard.

kek

B=witch edit please

I only hope that Akko will not go full retard upon imminent discovery of Diana's Chariot card. But knowing Akko, this is the emptiest of hopes.

delete this

Look at this NewType spread for March issue of NewType. This was for literally the batch of episodes during which Amanda's team didn't appear.

Only a Cavendish can do that.

>expecting Akko to go a notch below full retard

Oh you sweet, summer child.

The tool her mom used when she was lonely?
Weed?
Her Dad?
A heart?
Candy?

An embarrassing picture of Akko at last year's Christmas Party.

The cube SNAKE (it's not a dragon) has no eyes so that's clearly not the cube dragon, anyway.

would you pick up this witch?

Maybe

It's not the cube dragon, it's the monster head from episode 16. The cube dragon doesn't have eyes. Why would they even print a spread about the final arc in this month's issue instead of next month issue?

>The tool her mom used when she was lonely?
and sometimes used on diana too

say goodbye to your yay, Diana

>it's the monster head from episode 16
No it's not. It's a cube dragon.

>Wedinburgh
It's like eight hours drive from where I am, assuming she actually means Edinburgh. But it's Akko, so fuck it. Road trip time.

Chariot really wants to bite that butt

Oh, thank you I was about to ask for the full one.

A lock of Akko's hair, tied with a ribbon.

>people thinking the monster from the NewType spread is anything other than a representation of Croix's Cube monsters during episodes 17-18
Have you guys even looked at the Cube SNAKE in the vision? It has no arms or eyes.

Chariot is clearly busy trying to not get killed, user.

I hear that in Wedinburgh, the toilets flush upwards

>Get invited for a dinner at your friends home
>The family start arguing

I don't know about you, fellas, but the one I see here doesn't look like dragon or a snake

The one in the spread looks like the one that attacked Chariot's show. We'll probably see it in a flashback after Diana's arc.

We've all been there, it's an extremely awkward situation.

I honestly was surprised Akko didn't interject at some point.

Imagine she ended up in Glasgow

>wake up
>LWA now has proper upskirts
Could you watch it without fapping all episode?

It's more like Croix acting like a slut and presenting herself to Chariot, but to no avail

Say something nice about this cake

it's a little stale but still okay!

[Mexican telenovela intensifies]

Are her pubes still red?

Diana's aunt was right, you literally need to make money somehow you can't fucking hand out things for free all the time Diana. I thought you were a capitalist you dumb hippy.

Pfft. Everyone knows turkish novelas are all the rage now.

>pubes
Ursula keeps things nice and bare down there.

She is very smart, cute, and nice

Would do it. I'd make her as uncomfortable as possible too.

Her family voted remain, so shows how much they know.

That fits way too well,

Im sure even Chariot misses the good old times.

You guys are reading too much into a NewType spread that has nothing to do with the final arc since next month has ANOTHER LWA spread either way.

This is the exact moment Lotte and Sushi realized they are not main characters anymore.

I could, but it was still nice.
Not that this kind of one-frame shot didn't happen a few times before.

>Diana is a scotsman

Fucking tricked me I thought she was an ingurlander

why would she need to go to the effort? It's not like anyone gets to see it

They are H&B 2.0 now.

the4.ch/s9cha

Little Witch Academia has another NewType spread next month so I'm not sure why people think this month's spread is about the final arc.

Literally who?

I laughed so hard right now.

What was Andoryu thinking here??