First Muslim Woman to ever address the House of Commons, brought to you by the Conservative party

archive.is/tZkqg

> Transport Secretary Chris Grayling said her promotion proved the Tories "were a party of opportunity", having produced the first woman prime minister as well.

> "We're the party to provide... the first Muslim woman minister to speak from the government dispatch box - the member for Wealden," he said.

> "I congratulate her - I'm very proud to sit alongside her."

What a great bit of history in the making. Islam is the real conservatism. Take the conservative pill, goyim

Conservatives leading the way to a islamic society. I'm so proud of Britain.

Canada has a member of the Muslim brotherhood as MP.
Irqua Kaleed I think her name is.

Wow i am now convinced they are not islamaphobic!

desu the conservative party has had 2 female prime ministers and labour's had none so ???

We had a president who supported the Muslim Brotherhood not too along.
These vermin arr everywhere

Hahahaha hahahahahahahahah congrats on being (insert religion) fuck off

>Be Sajid Javid
>Be making 3.6 million a year living in Singapore working for Deutsche Bank
>Decide to give it up for 80,000 a year working for the destruction of the English people

Fuck the Cohenservative party

>Muslim
Muslim

These are people you want to have NO power for they will ALWAYS abuse it, like Sadiq Khan and other “quintessentially British” pakis

Wtf I love Islam now.

Muslim my ass. Does she practice the religion in any way? Nah

How long until Defence Minister Aisha al-anal-Arabi decides to push for nuclear war with the US

>When Muslims are unemployed and on welfare in the West
Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>When Muslims become ministers and businessmen in the West
Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really activates those almonds

If she's praying 7 times a day how does she do her job?

Yeah we dont want them period. Get it?

Has a "conservative" (both small and a large 'C') ever conserved anything?

Absolutely useless.

>Claims to be Muslim
No Hijab.

Yea as fucking if.

Literally, you have to be born as muslim to be considered muslim in the community. And even then, some won't consider you that if you aren't arabic. She isn't a real muslim, but all those terrorists? Those were real muslims, muslims just said they weren't real ones to trick people as dictated in their religion. And those who actually meant such things? Not real muslims. Phobias are irrational fears, but last I checked, not wanting a society where Women are literal property and people can fuck literal not even double digit Children and buy them off the black market out in the open isn't irrational. It's actually extremely rational.

How about, no muslims in the west?
They already have over 50 countries...

So the mayor of London Sadiq Khan is not muslim? His daughters don't use hijab.

Not all Muslim women wear the Hijab you faggot. Sadiq khan is Muslim zeit he doesn't have beard, neither his wife nor his daughters wear the Hijab. You just have preconceived and stereotypical notions of what a Muslim is supposed to look like.

How do plan to get rid of the ones who are already here? Here we have a woman who is not particularly religious by all appearances, is Conservative in her politics with regards to economics, is a minister and member of parliament. She should be an inspiration to Muslim girls as far as I'm concerned. I'd have no issues if most Muslims were like her and integrated, it's the criminal scum and religious zealous that are the issue.

>not even a hijab
>now that's a muslim if i've ever seen one
memes aside, when do we finally get rid of that ghastly ideology infesting our culture?

Because religious freedom is part of your culture you brainlet

then fucking denounce the parts of your scripture that calls for violence like kikes and christians did, sandnigger
oh wait that'd be almost the entire thing in your case

You have no idea what my scripture says, it's crystal clear to 99,99% of Muslims that violence is only allowed in response to oppression and subjugation. Ironically, the if nationalists in the West start rounding up and ethnically cleansing Muslims, it would be their religious duty to fight back which would inevitably lead to a civil war. That 99.99% of Muslims aren't commit terror attacks on the daily is all the proof I need that it is YOU who has no idea what Islamic scriptures say and in what circumstances violence is actually allowed

>Quran 2:191-193 "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
that took 20 seconds of google, want more you fucking mongoloid?

Not for much longer.

Nice quote from that Zionist rag "ReligionofPeace" you faggot. Why don't you quote the full verse? It's funny because you quoting this verse proves what a brainlet you are and are incapable of reading. This verse is specifically describing fighting BACK against those who seek to subjugate you.

(2:190-194) “Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al-Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear Him.”

Only a retard would not understand what this verse is saying. It's crystal clear. "Expel them FROM WHERE THEY HAVE EXPELLEd YOU". Islam is not a cuck religion like Christianity where we turn the other cheek, we fight back against those who fight us.

Surely the press will stop calling conservatives racist now !

how about the clear opression of women and the death penalty on faggotry then?
also, just for the fun of it, another verse, from quran.com this time, if that's honest enough of a translation
>[9:29]Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

Yes the state even today fights those who don't pay taxes and rejects the authority of the government. They send swat teams and shoot them to death or send them to prison. Muslims built an empire, this chapter of the Quran deals with those minority subjects in the Muslim state who seek to reject the authority of the caliphate. It is necessary to understand this context.

Islam doesn't oppress women at all, Islam is the most feminist religion because we actually support women in their natural place and being FEMININE and not trying to at like a man. The West was not different not too long ago under cultural Marxism has ruined you

>death penalty on faggotry
Only for those publically promoting sodomy and also for pedophiles, being a homo in and of itself is not even a sin in Islam, it's homosexual acts and the promotion theirof that is problematic in Islam, as the case is with all religions.

>WOW A REAL MUSLIM WOMAN

she'd be killed in 100% of muslim countries for the way she's dressed in that picture

Well according to the same fucking verse, if you move your ass into a non-muslim majoritary country and apply the rule of Qur'An, doesn't that demand you fight against those not worshipping the Allah alter-ego for God ?

Long story short : this policy is segregating religious minorities in muslim majority countries and enhances muslim chimpout in non-muslim majority countries. It's a doctrinating plague, you retarded abdullic goatfucker