JEWS SUCK AT BUILDING STUFF

The're score 90 IQ on the visual part of tests, literally nigger tier, look at some of their architectire here, it's real shitty.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/the-jews-who-designed-the-american-home/372208/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3ooy82_enQ
theconversation.com/the-problem-with-reinforced-concrete-56078
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean look at this shit it's lamentable they are given the right to build stuff anyway.

Wow the Holocaust architecture really imprinted on them. Powerful.

what would a world build by kikes look like?
it would be an utter shithole

I mean they just draw little pics of matchboxes and then ask a crew to build that shit ?
For fucks sake , is their mind a cube already .

That second Jewish one really well depicts the Jewish culture of infringement. I bet they just decided to cover the building next door without permission too.

It even looks like a hook nose lmao.

what the hell is this monstrocity ? it was built by a jew
is brutalism just a prize/fame circuit for worthless architect kikes or something ?

it does yeah, it's an unnatural growth just exploding outwards from a nice old building, wtf can they literally not use space at all, even fucking chimps can do that .

Learn to build niggers , or quit any hopes for modern/ visual art , it's shit

they do it home too , just look at this soviet monstrocity in israhell, what the fuck, IRE FOREIGN ARCHITECTS you stupid nigger kikes

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT , did the designer a fucking spastic ? they fuck up everything they touch

ITT : Discuss jewish failure in architecture and design.

I don't even know what this is supposed to be.

An apartment complex?

Interesting how much their Jewy-ness reflects in their architectural design though.

no it's a CHURCH of all things, yes that observation is pertinent

So wait, they deformed and fucked up building we're designed AND built by Jews right? So the buildings that have shit design, but are still mainly square, those were built by us goyim, correct? Jesus, the Jews can't get shit right if that's the case

they need to be poo'ed

Jews are the least creative people in the history of the world. They have absolutely no soul

can these people even fucking COUNT , wtf is this shit

they are creative when it comes to lies, frauds etc

Now see this looks like a perfect example of Jewish """""design""""" yet built by goyim, because it doesn't look like it's about to fall over killing everyone inside

The Jewish brain is one of spastic fits, conflict, and neurosis. It is why they perform so well with money and chaos.

cool, what is this ? a temple ?

it says isrotel telaviv on it , are you even looking at pic , it' build from them for them, like them

here another example wtf

No, it was a shopping mall
Stupid sexy Flanders

barf, jews are sick in the mind

yeah carved out of a single mountain

Yet another round of "blame your personal problems on the Jews"! When will the goyim be mature enough to assume responsibility for their personal lives and environment?

All kinds of modernist architectural styles are picked and chosen by your on society.

Both of them are impractical shitstrosities desu.

Why does the house of a poor desert carpenter need colored glass, gold candlesticks, and fine paintings of his friends in a large open building made of expensive stone?

Protestants got it right for the wrong reasons desu.

But I thought jews had the highest IQ?
Whahappen? Oh right, they just jew everything, even IQ tests.

But I thought jews had the highest IQ?
Whahappen? Oh right, they just jew everything, even IQ tests.
Fucking disgusting kikes. Through their architecture their unsettling, demonic soul is revealed.

That one's a photoshop.

brutalism also is a commie wet dream
pic related is the commie town hall of a city close to where I live (rly hardline commie city, stronghold of actually official French communist party, and filled with the lowest scum, all addicted to gibs, alcohol, inbreeding and degeneracy)

Nobody's blaming the Jews, Chaim
We're just simply pointing out how retarded you sheeny fucks are when it comes to architecture, and how reliant you are on the goyim

The only good Jewish contractor died ~2000 years ago

Jews suck at life period. They are good at lying and getting people to fight each other.

>All kinds of modernist architectural styles are picked and chosen by your on society.
This is just blatantly false. It's chosen by architects and politicians, who care more about signaling that they're modern and individualistic, than actually creating something that is appealing to look at and blends in with the historical architecture.

They've done plenty of studies on this, which have shown that architects and regular people don't like the same things. In fact, these studies have shown that architect students' tastes change gradually over time and they come to revile historical and classical architecture by the time they graduate.

The above was demolished and replaced by the image below designed by Jewish architect Charles Luckman.

somehow ended up nailed to his work supply
truly in the animalstuckinweirdplaces.jpeg fashion
and you cal that good?

>shitty looking church architecture
>personal problem
U wot m8, I think the starvation has gone to your brain

This

>somehow ended up nailed to his work supply
Thank the Pharisees tricking the Romans, as usual, into doing they're dirty work
>and you call that good?
He died for a purpose, so yes I would call that good

>purpose
raping children and spreading communism
yeepee kai...

is this for real?

ISWYDT.

Fug.

I think the jewish architecture is kinda cool and modern
yea it's not traditional, but I think it's more of a work of art than just a building

Jews openly celebrate destroying western style architecture:

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2014/06/the-jews-who-designed-the-american-home/372208/

I think they just have whit e people and Europe so much that they need to try and be different. This causes them to cut away from trradition and success into the garbage heap.

you're either a woman or 12 years old

jews cant create, only destroy. it's why all their architecture inspires feelings of confusion and oppression.

That's art, metal, and history in one.

Imo jews are the antithesis to everything traditional. They are deception themselves, and some jews like Bobby Fischer understood this as well. They hold their own first and foremost, but destroy all around them in their diaspora. They are cancer, which as it's power grows destroys the host body.

>Implying the Jews are any better
I seem to recall alot of Jewish pedophiles getting caught recently, as well as the long standing tradition of sucking baby male penises off and giving them herpes

I am utterly disgusted.

>hey, you know what would make this building even better?
>what?
>a giant fucking spike on one side

fucking jews

Architecture provides historic connections to a nation and its identity. It is obvious why architecture is targeted.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3ooy82_enQ

also this.

lmao ok, just looook at this shit (pic)

meanwhile your allergy to criticm for gross aesthetic negligence and full incapability to even bricks together has been noted

>also muh you blame problem on jooz

This is a mall in Milan.

nope
just implying that chriscuckeries are just particular fashions of jewry

Outside.

holy shit

Oh look everyone, the athiest Jew came to the defense of his "people"

Also, remember kids that the Jews contracted the Romans through Julian the Apostate to rebuild the temple, being the sneeky likes they are, and God told them to fuck off by using fire

Good.

Let the church buildings resemble the doctrine they preach. Modern Christianity has abandoned its principles in place of the flavour of the generation.

It annoys me seing SJW christians worshipping in huge beautiful cathedrals.

They haven't earned their right to inherit it, in fact on the contrary, they are working alongside the marxists to throw away their traditional European Christian inheritance.

They can go and worship in these ugly buildings where they belong.

Allow the elderly and truely faithful to go about the actual churches in peace without their faggy hand clapping and jesus rock music

neither atheist, nor jew (that which christcucks are, rly)

Isn't that Hong Kong?

Where's the 'friendly refugee' truck driving through the crowd? This isn't milan at all :(

this, your post has the hidden digits of the jew
is this a photoshop too, just look at this piece of slab sticking out like a sore nigger

That's how you make people spend shekels.
Italians are better in the shekel-business than kikes.
Who would have thought...

Thier architecture is actually about thier culture of nothing and meaninglessness. Minimalist and brutalist are fucking retarded.

t. Architectural engineer

brutalism got to be 100% jew 'science'
just like communism is a 'political system'

just fuck that shit up senpai

I thought the point of brutalist Soviet design, other than it being cheap and featureless, was to be a strong design that could stand up to bad weather/earthquakes/shelling?

Im so happy Israel is finally accepting progressivness, after all we need immigration to evolve as a society. BRIDGES NOT WALLS

>They've done plenty of studies on this
name 1
>I think the jewish architecture is kinda cool and modern
it's shit, this is cool and modern without being traditional, even today, unless you mean 'modern' to be some bizzare baroque monstrocity

fuck sake , it'a like a parasite is latched on its host

yes but brutalist-jew AF

it's as (((soviet))) as it can get, it's also very israeli

Correct, I know it's (((Soviet))), I asked what the purpose of Brutalism was

What is with kikes and right angles?

The idea is to be built fast and cheap and to stand X number of years without issues.
Stalinist architecture I believe took elements of traditional architecture (not pic related). However you should keep in mind the purpose of the building. If it is something to be disposed there is no point of making it look good.

That's what I figured, was resistance to tectonic movement or structural reinforcement against armament also part of the idea?

you show this to a kike he will go ahhhh my eyes someone build a square storehouse in there aaaaah

>can't appreciate brutalist architecture
what a pleb

Also this article. TLDR ver. "Concrete lasts no more than 50-100 years"

theconversation.com/the-problem-with-reinforced-concrete-56078

saturn worship

>SUCK AT BUILDING STUFF
Nope. They intentionally build it as wrong and abhorrent as possible, and are very good at it.

Was going to post this

60 degree master race > kikes

>What is with kikes and right angles?
It reminds them of piles of money.

Just look at that bank of israel building its like a bunch of dominos hanging from the ceiling and drawn by a 5 year old

the purpose of brutalism ? surely to dehumanize
let me read real quick

Milan is located in Italy, not in France you fucking degenerate

That's not real money.

Literal communists. pic very related. A commie design in my home town

No idea. Lurk more.
There is little to appreciate desu. I'd like to visit St. Petersburg and see the old stuff. Palace square etc. Thats the real deal.

Doesn't change anything mohammad :^)

>they're score 90

This is exactly it. They're nigger tier in engineering but autistic tier in verbal. It's crazy to think they're so hyper specialized. I honestly wonder what they believe will happen when their dream of a sub 90 IQ mono race of brown goyim comes to fruition.

nothing to see there besides stupid moveable bridge
thank you for maintaining of uneducated amerimutt stereotype

They do it because they have no place in host country's heritage. So they have to demolish the host country's heritage. This is similar to how ISIS was destroying Palmyra and others

just look at this, was the jew architect traumatized by scaly reprtiles as a kid ?
saudibro might be on to something
we need gas the commies and kikes, forsure

gothic isnt jews its roman architectural heritage adapted to mainly germanic influences of high middle ages

!

>surely to dehumanize
I can see that
>lurk more
Wtf kind of answer is that? No one talks about brutalism or architecture on a regular basis on this board, I'm taking advantage of this thread, just say you don't know and move on

...canker? Fix that shit up