Ivanka Trump

Would you be interested in a presidential run from her?

strawpoll.me/14879477

The Jews wife? Uhm, no. If she divorces Jared kushner than we will talk. I will not have the first man be a fucking kike.

>The Jews wife? Uhm, no. If she divorces Jared kushner than we will talk. I will not have the first man be a fucking kike.
as if Khurshner isn't POTUS

Not in the slightest

Elect a (((literal)))? We would support ANYONE other than her

Little Miss Feminist? Hell no.

>Little Miss Feminist? Hell no.
jews do not allow our type of feminism, they keep them in their place, just FYI

She should stick to selling Chinese made fashion and being a milf

No. She's basically Hillary without a killer instinct.

kill yourself shill rat

She's a liberal.

She's a liberal bleeding heart retard. No thanks.

What are her qualifications?

Fuck off. This Jew RINO can move to Israel.

Are you crazy? She's liberal as fuck

I will never support a woman politician. Hillary Clinton made me not only change parties, but also turn into clerical fascist in a span of 2 years.

As much as I'll entertain the idea of a Trump dynasty, women should not be politicians, representatives, and especially not supreme leaders.

>using meme arrows in this fashion

anti-gun democrat jew?
no thanx.

hell no, shes a retarded liberal feminist. the only good thing shes ever done is stay loyal to her father (maybe)

Well at least she did one thing right.

literally who likes ivanka trump

No

76% of Sup Forums doesn't want her running the white house.

too bad that's exactly what she's doing now, with her (((husband)))

No, because of Kushner.

The Jew toy? Hell no. What a waste.

Eric, Don Jr. Or Barron pls.

Only if she runs as a Democrat [no spoilers on /poll/]and against her dad in 2020.[/spoiler]

She’s a women and a kike. Sad.

Fuck no, she's a jew loving leftist progressivist

She’s president of my balls.

>>>The Jews wife? Uhm, no. If she divorces Jared kushner than we will talk. I will not have the first man be a fucking kike.
>>as if Khurshner isn't POTUS
>using meme arrows in this fashion

This. So. Much.

>Would you be interested in a presidential run from her?
Absolutey not. She is a joke. She may be very pretty, but she has lived her life in a buble of wealth and privilege. She knows nothing of a normal human and how life is for them. She has never paid a bill, never wrote a check, never checked her bank account balance, never struggled with work-kids-housework, etc. Has the best medical care money can buy. She knows nothing of the world or politics except what she is told by her globalists commie leftist friends. What an insult to America to think she is anywhere near qualified to run our great country.

Also, never forget - both her and her hubby Jared are commie globalists. They should never ever have been allowed a job in the White House and that is all on Trump for giving them that power.

United Tribes of Israel

Hell yeah she would shut down the Government just like her dad. Take a stand against illegal shitskins.

>Eric
Nope. Trump gave Eric's wife's brother a cushy job at the White House.

Also, I don't trust Eric. During the inauguration when all of Trump's five kids were waiting inside before walking out to the balcony, the camera showed Barron looking a bit lost and Eric turned around and just had a mean look on his face and said something snotty to Barron. I can't quite recall but it really took me aback how mean Eric looked and acted to poor Barron, who was obviously alone and nervous.

Yeah, Khan is obviously better. Alah Akbar!

Everyone knows that she will run in the future, but who will ever vote for her?
>for Republican she is liberal who wants to pollute the USA with shitskins and beaners
>for Democrats she is literally the daughter of Hitler

Posing for Maxim will get what you want faster, without all the hassle.

fucking kill yourself jared

I would be ivankas foot rest. I want to lick every smelly part of her body. So yea please vote for her.

Absolutely not.

She's for sure as or even more capable than Donald. Would vote.

She has nice feet and I'd like to suck on her toes, but that's about the extent of anything good about her.

I'd vote for her if she let me nurse from her for an hour.

Not with Kushner around. She should divorce him and marry Bannon.

She's my ideal waifu. I don't even have a 2d waifu cus i don't like anime. But she's my 3d waifu.

Why do Trump fans think that an amnesty is an 'act of love'?

Isn't that what Jeb said?

"They're capable" is the dumbest reason to vote for someone. Sure, they could be capable, but capable of what? What if they're capable of all the things that you DON'T want to happen?

Well, she aligns with Trump's ideals so naturally when I say she's as capable as her husband I mean she can be better Trump than Trump.

Fuck off this isn't eurocucks
No women

An Anglo would know

>Ivanka, why did you stop believing in Jesus Christ as the Son of God? What evidence convinced you that was no longer the case?

>Anglo scum are shills as well
Hardly surprising

Eric shitposts here, get fucked

retard

>ake a stand against illegal shitskins.
screw off, Eric. You and Don, Jr., and Ivanka and snotty, snobby elitits and you all treated Barron like crap at the inauguration.

>My ideal waifu is a Jew with fake tits, tons of facial surgery, and disgusting ass and hips that no normal human should have

Barron shitpost on your own time, you're supposed to be in class

I'd rather vote Don Jr.
Ivanka has her shit straight, but I think Don Jr. is the alpha kin and has the most presidential potential.
Plus I believe women worry more about image and not hurting people's feelings rather than cold hard decision making.

She should have kept playing the fool. Not even die hard Trump supporters trust her after all that leftist wankery she partook in the past year.

But those Bodacious tits though!

t. Jewanka
>>>/oven/

Don Jr. 46

That'd honestly be just as bad as Hillary

does Don Jr strike anyone else as being quite low IQ?

no she's a libtard

>Would you be interested in a presidential run from her?
Only if she orders US military and police to stop wearing those lame gay looking sun glasses

>was in a guild on archage with people from something awful
>said basically this exact thing
>”hahaha imagine if you really thought that!”
>I do.
>half of them started sperging out and told the leader to kick me
Brother, I wish there were more of us.

No, he's a stable genius.

Possibly, but he brings some pretty good bantz sometimes.

Gay
You don't get it kek
Are you even trying?
Low IQ

Fuck off shill. You may as well start every post with, "Hey guys, I'm shilling"
Some shills are creative, you're just a fucking retard.
Low IQ. Sad!

>something awful
worse than reddit

Kike lover

They were supposed to be the biggest threat on the server.

It was a hug box full of LARPing fags.

Nikki Haley will be the first woman president.

I gotta be honest here, just no.

no she's a liberal pussy. she doesn't have her father's strength, she should stick to modeling.

>women on the chair

fuck no
they ruin everything, including your dignity
Just check out the Britain's police chief
goddamn whore is a lesbian who also said rape is a common thing in britain but they will never fucking admit it's all the shitty mudshit and niggers because that might hurt their feefees

No, I want her to disappear like all children of Presidents. We're not fucking Argentina.

>Nikki
Nobody with that name will ever be elected president.

Fuck no. Donald TRUMP JR however...

Fuck this kikeress, I'd rather have BLACKED Tiffany over her, and Melina over both them and then Barron over her and then Pence over everyone else.

>woman
>feminist

I would vote for Hillary over this cunt