What the fuck? i'm a woman and i love those...

what the fuck? i'm a woman and i love those. we have them in croatia in underground garages and i literally never saw anyone complain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo
youtube.com/watch?v=vIzPBOT0p_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>female only car spaces
>discriminating against women
>women
This world is a joke

>women-only car parks
The fuck?

Post feet.

its not sexist its real women need the whole parking lot to park a car

Unimportant thread. Contact your representatives about releasing FISA memo.

CHINESE WORD TO DEFINE SJW RETARDATION

because i forgot what actually is

the point here is that they are controversial because they are bigger- therefore suggesting women can't drive as well as men.

Womens car parks elsewhere are for safety reasons (near the exit/entry in a dark underground parking garage) or close to workplaces (women can't walk far in heels).

Are y'all retarded? They're oversized parking spaces for women because women can't fucking drive/ park.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baizuo

High heels are degenerate.

>gonna have to ticket you for parking there, sir
>BUT I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN

lol
Women use up more space because they can’t drive or park, and want whatever additional nanny state security camera or whatever nearby.
Color is sexist pink because retard women still think “pink=woman”.
A fucking high-heel.

>ya’ll
Kill yourself.

women need more space to park so they don't touch our cars, don't you see it's for men benefit?

thanks

Fuck off you bong. Go have a tea party you faggot. Yall can't handle the superiority of the American dialect.

feet or gtfo

Women have a harder time with visuospatial perception and more room makes parking easier for them. Heels make a woman feel stronger. Pink is very empowering colour.

I don't see the problems.

jao te hrvati

Women still can't park in them

Chinese people can't drive. Women can't drive. Chinese women are likely a very serious hazard.

>HYUCK HYUCK I’S BE SPEAKIN THE RIGHT WAY I’S SPEAK ENGLISH REAL GOOD
Jesus fucking Christ.

Oi bruv! Is a real croing shame innit?

>Everything is about MURRICA
>Everyone has a MURRICAN representative
Fuck off, Yank. You win no friends by spamming thread links.

youtube.com/watch?v=vIzPBOT0p_M

well, differential treatment IS sexist.
it would be better if they started slamming ALL sexist policies, like child custody bias, sentence severity bias, employment quotas, etc.

Show your flag, bong.

Little short to be "high" heels. My boots have more lift than those effigies.

>bong
Close.

I will admit to being slightly unfair, as this thread may belong more in /bant/.

Kek fuck brits

>Park in those
>Sir you can't just...
>Did you just assumed my gender shitlord?

China isn't cucked like the west. That gender bullshit won't fly there.

I agree with segregation of the sexes. It is just as important as segregation of races. The only interaction men and women should have is when they copulate to produce children.

T.muhammed albalidin

>yfw the Chinks tell the rest of the world even they know their women can't drive

Holy shit. Even the regular spaces are massive and they can't get centered. But that female parking job is pretty standard.

They got found out in South Korea, they have fled to China.

Even inner-city blacks of the lowest education level can pronounce their th's in Murica, Rupert. Can't say the same about Souf London youf innit.

Everyone who says the English speak better English than Americans has never been to England and bases this crap off patrician accents heard on telly and movies.