Will we ever get an ending?

Will we ever get an ending?

The author died. Unless someone pulls a ZnT revival, I doubt it.

In fanfics.

How hard would it even be to concoct an ending for this anyway? Feels like Madhouse could do it in their sleep.

Saya > Rei >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shitzuka > Overrated Psychotic Yangire Sadistic Marie Sue as fuck

Saeko Sucks

you suck.

At this point it's been so long that I've stopped caring.

Manga is literately a zombie, with the writer dead and artist active.

Pretty much impossible now. After he killed his brother for wanting to start it up again there is little hope.

they got fucked by zombies the end

Die

Will HOTD live on as a legend of anime anda manga? Will something ever get close to it on the genre?

I can only dream that Daisuke left some notes or an outline. Either that or Shouji needs to step up his writing game and give us something. Really enjoyed this series and it had good story, good characters, and the right mix of fanservice and grindhouse action.

If the author is still alive and continue with this series... I bet there will be a lot of rape and ntr scene happens

Do you really wanna see Rei win?

I wish saeko suck me

Yes.

Because I need to savor the asspain.

The girls look much better in the anime

Author of the dead when?

That lazy fuck should have turned into zombie and finish his shit

Your opinions and taste sucks

was the first anime i ever watched and the first manga i read

dont ask me how i found it

What caused the Zombies?

Rape

>The author died.
Wait?
What?

>After he killed his brother for wanting to start it up again
Whaaat?
The fuck's going on?! I was around in March but I didn't see shit about the guy dieng.

Daisuke Sato the writer passed away two months ago.

>The fuck's going on?!
Ignore that second part. Daisuke and artist Shouji share the same family name but aren't related to each other.

Real question here. What's up with pink girl? I don't get her at all.
>She keep switching back and forth between getting wet everytime Takashi talked to her and getting all dere every time the fatass talked to her.
>her parents and the loli ship her with the fatass and she doesn't deny it
>the fatass said she like Takashi and she also doesn't really deny it.
Which guy does she actually into?

She likes the fat guy

The Arachnid author helped work on this then?

I just imagine those doujinshi of living with saeko and fucking her on the reg as the ending

She wants both dicks inside her

yes

>Rape Zombies
Yeah that makes sense these two were in contact.

fuck you, faggot, saeko is great

>Rei Win
Her chance died with the author, it's either Blue or Pink if they decide to continue.

>implying
This series is as dead as its creator.

I heard that one of the reasons they went on hiatus is because the author and artist kept having disagreements about which girl should win. Inazuma strikes me as the one who wanted Saeko to win while the author was pushing for Rei

I'd have made it my sole goal in live to personally torch that bus, the teacher, and anyone who bought into his bullshit.

SayaxKohta

Remove Kohtas

Wasn't Takashi her childhood crush though? Why would she give up a 10/10 m an for a 3/10 man?

Did Inazuma comment on the author's death?

She's awakened her patrician fetish.

She didn't really have a chance due to Takashi reconciling with Rei and then Saeko entering the picture.

It cannot be that hard to write Highschool of the Dead. I bet the average Sup Forumsnon could do it. The basic ingredients are zombies and titties with a healthy serving of swords and guns on the side. You could churn out issue after issue with that, especially because you have a core cast that's actually pretty likable and bounces off each other well based on their previous character development.

As far as overarching story goes, the EMP's gone off so Japan is without power, and that's not likely to change. Police girl is dead and Kohta is traumatized by it, which will have to be resolved. The Takashi-Rei-Saeko love triangle has to be dealt with, probably as a longer-term story. Also you should do SOMETHING with Shizuka, not necessarily a big something but something so that she's there for more reasons than goofy fanservice.

But like I said, this is easy stuff. Based on the setup right now it shouldn't be hard at all to write. Inazuma should just find a new author and start the manga back up again.

Also, the ending of the manga needs to be them escaping to the Maldives or something, winding up in a tropical paradise where the boys can fuck their respective girls and spitroast Shizuka when they feel like it.

>not enslaving the girls for breeding purposes

He's probably too busy working on Triage X, which he writes and illustrates anyway. That shit has already gone full zombie apocalypse itself, maybe it's his way of continuing it.

>They officially started translating the manga
>I own all the current volumes
>I'll forever own an incomplete manga series

My autism can't handle this.

>Wanted tainted goods
They are already too far gone and I see no reversing their cult mentality in the face of the apocalypse.

>Her chance died with the author
So did every other girls chance.

Perhaps but there's still chance that Dragon Age may continue the series.

She and Rika fucked at least once, right?

why, in the zombie apocalypse, does she choose the best chance for survival? In the group, anyone can bash in a zombie head, but not everyone can shoot them(reliably).

>Kohta is traumatized by it, which will have to be resolved

But that already happened.

Ah, yeah, that's right, Shizuka channels Full Metal Jacket and snaps him out of it, right?

Well I guess the other major plot points are Rei and Takashi's parents, and the teacher and his bus of cultists. I still want Rei to kill that fucker.

source of doujin. image search doesn't help

Just read/buy Triage X.

>Full color editions will never be scanned

Or Infection.

Infection sucks

still read it for Kirara's ass tho

It's the closest thing to HOTD.

>Changing the only useful motherfucker in the series for le harem generic MC

PinkxFat was the only good thing about this, besides the fanservice

das lewd
Is it tld?

>a 3/10 man
A 10/10 /k/man, in a zombie infested world.

Sorry but the fat fuck is fucking useless especially in the latter half and becomes a total hypocrite in the end.

>Bus Slut is damn hot
>want more of her
>She's about the get more air time in the next arc
>Hiatus
>The author is DED

Damn.

Rest in peace Bus Slut, you were too slutty for this world.

What does stop Inazuma from continuing it alone?

Imouto is the strongest infection

No, the author died last week.