Ichigo 100%

What the fuck is wrong with this author? Why is the prospect of two characters going out such a big fucking deal?

So what if you like another girl or two, you're in fucking high school. There is literally nothing wrong with simply going on dates without mutual love.

It's Japan, and it was written a decade ago.
Just consider the fact that omiai are still a fairly common thing in Japan, something you really don't see in America.
Sure, there's online matchmaking, but it's not treated with the same weight that omiai, and if there are professional matchmaking services, they certainly don't operate on the same scale.

At the end of the day, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, and it's not even trying to push some sort of "purity agenda" on its audience, so I don't know why you'd care.

Maybe because the author is a female.

You are not allowed to post this manga here. I still rage about the end.

are you new in manga?

Why?

Isn't Tojo getting some sort of redemption manga soon?

It's currently running in one of Jump's spinoffs.
Fingers crossed for Kitaoji next.

How would you feel if she actually decided to continue the main series, starting with Manaka leaving Nishino and deciding he loved Toujou the most after all?

That would be fucking awful, not only because leaving Nishino would be weird for Junpei's character, but also because he had the least romantic development with Toujou out of the main three.

In my opinion, he had better chemistry with the shy girl he met at the cram school than he did with Toujou. He and Toujou were good friends that understood and supported each others' dreams, and Junpei never really thought of her as more than that.

>oh the hottest and best girl in school likes me but that other boring girl wears strawberry panties so I'll obsess over her for years instead

FUCK I'm still mad Satsuki never had a chance

>>oh the hottest and best girl in school likes me but that other boring girl wears strawberry panties so I'll obsess over her for years instead
That's not at all what happened though.

Because the end made me rage. He picked the WRONG GIRL.

>the girl whose panties he originally saw
>the girl whose help would help him achieve his goal
>the original girl he met and fell for
Etc

What happened is he mistook a short blonde hair girl for a long dark hair girl because they both wore strawberry panties.

Kitaoji deserves it. She was my favorite girl.

Is the new manga monthly?

Yes.

>and Junpei never really thought of her as more than that.
What? Did you not read the manga?

Did you?

Might get cancelled or axed early since it had pretty negative reception in Japan.

As some have already posted, the ending of the manga was not what some would expect, myself included. However, I understand why the author chose the girl that won, since she waited for the MC the longest .

Also, if you think this is cringeworthy, then you clearly have not read Kampfer (I think that was the manga/anime). The author of that story went wild because he did not want to write an ending that most fans expected. In my opinion, he truly trolled his entire fanbase.

>However, I understand why the author chose the girl that won
The author held a fan vote to decide, my man.

Well, even better. I on the other hand was hoping the (technically) first girl that started the entire story would win.

To each their own, I suppose.

Yes, very recently too.

Did you miss the part where he falls in love at first sight in the opening pages? Or how he keeps admitting in his head he's in love with Toujou? Or that he thinks of her sad expression whenever another girl is coming onto him?

I'm not even getting into waifuwars here, but if you think

>He and Toujou were good friends that understood and supported each others' dreams, and Junpei never really thought of her as more than that

Then you're a fucking idiot.

No she didn't, idiot.

That rumor was debunked ages ago yet idiots like you still believe it. Crazy.

ely odd to post but damn this guy had a nice style. i know its a pretty common thing for authors to develop styles to draw pretty girls they wanna fuck but DAMN this art style is nice and hella pretty. Reminds me of To Love Ru and Rosario Vampres pretty styles. Not enough of these kinda artists are let through nowadays, its hella cartoony.

Cool, man. Thank you.

>this guy
>he

>and it was written a decade ago
More like a decade and a half ago.
I remember the last chapters of this got out when School Rumble's first chapters were translated. So, almost 15 years ago.

I mean, if you say so. I haven't reread it since it ended, so I guess I must have missed what you're talking about.
It does seem to conflict pretty heavily with his behavior when he reconnects with Nishino in highschool though, and he gets flustered thinking that she's dating the patissier that's tutoring her.

IIRC by the end he felt more admiration for panty girl than anything. He realized that he liked the blond more.

i know nothing about this fuckin thing user, i see a pretty picture i click.

It's already out.
And it's shit, both because it's way too late now, we're in different times from that, but also because getting haremettes from past series hooked up with new random guys feels just bad.
They're supposed to find somebody, yes, but showing all that new relationship after going through the usual harem clichés? Feels cheap. And nasty.

You're confusing this with other harems where the MC is dense and doesn't know anything.

Manaka repeats over and over he likes 3 girls, and he likes 2 of them in particular, Toujou and Tsukasa. You either re-read the manga or you don't.

>You either re-read the manga or you don't.
Um, okay.

I wouldn't have payed attention to the hair neither to be honest

Muh purity and the illusion of marrying the girl you fell in love with in school.

who cares Tomboy girl was better

I dont think my heart can take seeing Satsuki falling in love with another random guy just because after all she went through trying to win over Manaka's dick.

Oh what the fuck?
I thought it was going to be an alternate route with Junpei/Toujou.

alternate route? no user its a canon ending for the girls who got dumped by manaka at the end.

Think of it like the girls went on with their lives and they all found another guy for each other.

Its one of the reasons the manga is getting a lot of criticism. Although its a natural thing in life, for the old fans of the series it feels like a backstab

Oh, that's too bad, I kinda liked the first chapter. I can see why someone wouldn't like it though. It does feel super weird that a girl we watched be head over heels for a guy you identify with, start liking a new guy.

At the same time though, I hope Kawashita cna pull through and make this feel good. Because I'd like to be freed from this hell of girls suffering forever when they don't land the MC.

Why?

Nishino was the original girl, read it all again.

No she wasn't, retard. Toujou was literally the basis of the plot.

First girlfriend and but not first love. Also Best girl.

Damn, came here to post this

Any "romance" where they don't get together until the very end is shit.

They were together at the very start and had their relationship nearly ruined by a 3rd and 4th wheel.

Holy shit, that's even worse.

The nightmare of the ending still haunts me to this day.

>Nip are still mad

Shut the fuck up

Nishino worst girl

Nishino is

and forever will be

best girl

I honestly don't understand how someone could enjoy a heroine as boring as Toujo and Satsuki had little to no development.

Yet the new male is a clone of the old male with similar looks and similar name.

>not liking toujou
Kill yourself.

Duh, but she'd never win.

Fuck off. She's great but not as the winner.

I fucking know it. But I'll accept
>They definitely get together at the end

FUCK YOU KOE NO KATACHI!
SUCH A GOOD MANGA BUT THEN THEY FUCKED UP THE END.

We will never get a good anime version.

>manga ending literally decided by popularity poll
I fucking hate this. Tojo was the clear winner from the get go, she received the most development.
Hell even Satsuki had more development than Nishino.