You guys realize how much of a failure and how moronic white people are?

You guys realize how much of a failure and how moronic white people are?

>invented CO2 engines to pollute and kill the earth
>invented nuclear weapons to kill all humans on earth
>Enron
>Spending deficit

b-b-but if we was all white we would prosper
>West Virginia, an all white "paradise" highest rate of obesity, heroin addiction and poverty out of any state

White people are literally some of the stupidist people in the world. Even niggers havn't been stupid enough to pollute the planet to the extent crackers have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eV7g8C7f7I8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try shlomo, fuck off back to shareblue
>shill thread
>sage

The fuck is a CO2 engine, Chaim?

The Holocaust didn't happen kike.

combustion engine

hydrocarbon + O2 --> Water and CO2

Literally no arguments found. And if you think there are actual shills on Sup Forums then you are 16 years old.

Wrong

>invent everything
>got to the moon

WHAT.MORE.DO.YOU.SHITHOLERS.WANT.FROM.US

Found the shill.

did wypipo invent AIDS just to fuck Africans over too?

you realize africa isn't even on the list bc their CO2 emissions are so low and responsible?

holy fuck you moronic cuck soyboy look at the US and other white countrys. Worst. Emissions.

ha huffing R410a

What have niggers invented?

You realize we have documented lists of shills that post on this board and the checks they’ve received, right? Like, it’s not hard to search peoples’ LinkedIn’s and get testimonials from the pay they received working here...

>muh pollution

Imagine being this retarded

>duhhhh hurrrrrrrrrrr only wypipo pollute
brainlet retard faggot

Chlorofluorocarbons based refrigerants are a massive cause of pollution.

in the US anything other than de minimis release is very rare.

every where else that shit is dumped to atmosphere like fucking crazy. fucking 3rd world pieces of shit just release it and have very little legal oversight.

C02 is nothing compared to the damage HCFC's have done and will continue to do.

>be oP
>talk shit about polution
>post photo of r410a container
>no knowledge of pollution policy, or actual offenses, and global issues
>doesn't realize r410a is actually based and design to minimize detrimental effects to the atmosphere.

fucking idiots.

>Maine, an all white "paradise" considered most peaceful state in the union
>Iceland, an all white "paradise" considered most peaceful country in the world

AIDs... Peanut butter... And... The guitar?

>Chlorofluorocarbons

Who you think invented such a moronic technology?

White people. They invented refrigerants.

peanut butter was invented by a white person. How is Sup Forums so uneducated and moronic?

>whites are bad because we're the only ones with the brains to invent things

Shills our in full force. Abandon thread. Contact your representatives about releasing FISA memo.

White people also invented a set of strictly adhere'd laws and licencing, with a purchase program. White people didn't cause 3rd world shitholes to release it on a whim. Man, do your EPA homework faggot

Maine, most based state.

>I cherrypicked some shit
>YPIPO BTFO

SHILLS GONNA SHILL
H
I
L
L
S

G
O
N
N
A

S
H
I
L
L

Yeah white nationalism is dumb as fuck because you're arguing people like pic related are superior just because of their skin color

>Even niggers havn't been stupid enough to pollute the planet to the extent crackers have.

>He's never seen how africans produce oil

ok nigger

Whites have recessive genes. it isn't pure no, color. Whites peoples skin goes against the elements of the earth that's why they get skin cancer frm the sun.Blacks people genes are frm the earth that's why we are brown in skin color .Our genes are much stronger. Meaning we were the first people 2walk the earth,we ruled the earth the white people comes frm the black man if not they wouldn't have recessive genes.We are God's chosen people.But whites are cave men & women. Living like animals. frm the Caucasus mountains of Russia that's why they are called Inbreds

>white people invented almost everything and are the only ones keep inventing or improving while rest is too bootybothered killing eachother and robbing beheading people.

>white people stole everything and erased our memory with alien hightech stargates mumbojumbo we wuz kangs and are victims.

its such a shitfest i can´t even laugh at it anymore.

It's not just skin colour. It's what's inside that counts.

#ontheinside

There is a war on for your brainpower today. Dedicate it to something important today.

wtf i hate white people now

>all this while Africans overpopulate their entire continent and eat eat everything edible destroying their entire ecosystem in the process forcing them to emigrate into a new area to only destroy it as well

Damn, really makes my nuggets race around.

>Even niggers havn't been stupid enough to pollute the planet to the extent crackers have.
Well that's because niggers never built anything on their own. And STILL have you SEEN AFRICA?
Also white majority nations are far less polluted than most others. Including Asian. So OP has no clue wtf he's talking about.
White people produce the least pollution. Now fuck off.

butthurt shitskins, as usual
sage

On the inside it's just lard

China

>CO2 pollutes the earth
Shit, looks like plant life is a farce

CO2 isn't pollution. How can you be Jewish and not know this?

I was taught that in middle school over 15 years ago. Judt researched it to shove in your face but youre fucking right user. Nigger didnt invent it at all.

> God's chosen people

Impressive straw-manning, pede. Get the fuck off my board normie nigger.

>>invented CO2 engines to pollute and kill the earth

'Non-whites' = slash and burn agriculture, deforestation. Litterally way more C02 and direct killing of flora and endangered fauna.

And I wonder how heroin hit the streets and became such an "epidemic" that only seems to hit white areas. Sage.

If whites suck so much why could literally only Ethiopia resist being colonised?

Last time I checked I didn’t look like that.

>their CO2 emissions are so low and responsible
>yeah let's have life expectancy of 11 months, that surely would be responsible and shieet
up your baiting game, we both know they don't pollute because they don't know how

>>West Virginia, an all white "paradise" highest rate of obesity, heroin addiction and poverty out of any state
Funny how little crime there is in West Virginia. Kinda blows your "blacks are only violent because muh poverty" argument out of the water.

>Whites have recessive genes. it isn't pure no, color. Whites peoples skin goes against the elements of the earth that's why they get skin cancer frm the sun.Blacks people genes are frm the earth that's why we are brown in skin color .Our genes are much stronger. Meaning we were the first people 2walk the earth,we ruled the earth the white people comes frm the black man if not they wouldn't have recessive genes.We are God's chosen people.But whites are cave men & women. Living like animals. frm the Caucasus mountains of Russia that's why they are called Inbreds

Fucking retarded nigger. Whites are adapted to cold northern environments, blacks to hot dessert shitholes. Kill yourself.

>Invented CO2 engines
This would be amazing

spending deficit is for shitskins. white people pay their bills

>white ppl pay their bills
>congress is almost all white
>spending deficit
>borrowing trillions from china

fuck you degenerate white scum

Nigs be like "whites are inferior"

Most of Africa is still chucking sticks around

White people.

Black skin makes people more prone to rickets from poor sunlight induced vitamin D production.

Not even white, but I realize your mom is a dead whore.
How many needles did they find in her arm when they found her corpse covered in semen?

This. Niggers are the bane of existence.

meh you think small
If we dont get "life" to another planet its all for shit anyway for the simple numerical reason that extinction events happened multiple times and will happen in the future multiple times.
So without backup on another planet humans, hell the only life as far as we know is doomed to fail. So if whity gets life to mars and further you can thank them for literally saving life itself.
All this advancement is needed the fantasy of going "back" literally doomes everything no matter how good the intentions.

Yeah. Niggers are so much better with their contribution to humanity...

Wait. What have they done, except live in mudhuts?

>invented nuclear weapons
>einstein
>white

t. schlomo

>CO2
>killing the Earth

Go look at a graph showing both CO2 and global temp. CO2 increases AFTER temp increases, not before, moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=eV7g8C7f7I8

WV is filled with proto-niggers, just read "Black rednecks and white liberals".

Maybe if niggers got out of their mud huts before we had conquered the world they could have done better.

Consider suicide.

are you fucking retarded, moshe?