So what's Sup Forums's oppinion, should Catalonia be granted Independence? why?

So what's Sup Forums's oppinion, should Catalonia be granted Independence? why?

No
its spanish clay
you want independence you have to fight for it

Catalan aren't true nationalists, but leftist faggots

I don't blame them for wanting to break from Madrid, but they are doing it for all the wrong reasons.

1- No, they should declare it unilaterally (for real this time)
2- Because what this country needs more than anything is a war. Or at least a big cuckening to show the elite they should put in a little effort

The only way I would grant independence is if all of Aragon wants to leave. Otherwise Catalonia has no legitimacy.

Grow some balls and fight for it, you coward soyboys

I agree.
I don't care about them but we need a major clusterfuck to end this euroglobalist shit.

also this is true

Not a chance, pudgy cucked out when it mattered most, not to mention that they don't want independence because of a ethnic/nationalistic reason but because they want to become a Marxist state that would never be allowed under modern Spain

Yes. I sympathize with anyone wanting Independence. I come from the region of the US whose land was exploited and its workers oppressed. We are treated as second-class and kept that way to serve as an example to anyone else who would actually fight back.

That's fucking stupid. Revolution is serious business and shouldn't be done willy nilly because of your feelings. Fuck Catalonia and their retarded flag, they have no cause for revolution.

They should declare independence and start an absolute monarchy

Otherwise, I don't give a fuck. I'm not Spanish.

I wouldn't expect you to understand. You're not from here.

No chance in hell, what the fuck are you even talking about

It seems pretty self explanatory.

Give me a quick rundown of what's going on in your area of the country.

Why don't you just move to Best Korea? I think you might like it there

You have a different language and a different culture. So does every region of Spain. That doesn't mean you should secede.

I may just be a burger, but I'm from Texas, the Spanish legacy here is strong, so many of our towns and cities have Spanish names and forty one of our counties were named by the Spanish, some of our cities were modeled on Spanish plazas, when we were a Republic, our law was modeled after Spanish law, our frontier culture came from the Spaniards, it's really hard to not feel some kind of distant connection to Spain and it would make me very sad if you broke apart.

Stay together for the kids, papa Espana.

I think Catalans deserve independence. They should have the right to find their land outside of Spain and found their new country there.
Then we could call the emptied land Nuevo Aragón or something like that. It would be fun to come up with a new name, new flag, etc. Maybe it would be a great oportunity to create a new ethnostate there. We could rent the land to people from Europe, US and Australia to expand like a counter-cancer.

Sure. Decentralization is always a good thing.

Texan here as well.
What's your ancestry?
How about Liechtenstein?

Instead, you should encourage all of the Spanish lefties to move there, and then invite European right wingers and we can form our nationstate in Spain.

The US Government does many things to hinder us because they want us to be feeble minded.
1. They stop new internet infrastructure from being created here because they do not want people to learn. I have only had internet for just over 4 years now and it is not good and slow.
2. They send heroin to the sheriff departments to sell to people. The sheriffs arrest anyone else who sells because they don't want to compete. This keeps the jails full and the people pacified because they get drugs. We would not need the drugs if we didn't want to escape from the reality the Government made for us.
3. Government try to shut down the coal mines and put good people out of work. They resent us for unionize and arming ourselves and fighting them years ago. My grandfather told me about the treatment of his family growing up in the camps and showed me the "money" he kept that could only be spent in stores owned by the mine companies.

Well obviously there's Spanish heritage in a territory that used to be Mexican

What state is this?

The appalachian mountains have been neglected pretty badly.

literally who

I wouldn't mind if you went independent, it would certainly cause huge riots and possibly, hopefully a civil war and we'll get a fashy dictator daddy

Mt grandparents are Catalan, I still think independence is retarded and selfish

Fight for the independence, soyboys

No fuck speratists all around the world Fuck the Kurds fuck Catalonia Fuck the DPR and LPR

someone post the Argentina version

If they wanna swap being the richest region to the poorest region sure.

That was honestly funny, kinda true too.

Eastern ky and west virginia. My family came to eastern ky in 1807 and settled here.
As have many other peoples in America. The indians are as bad off as many of us. Sometimes I wonder if God is punishing us for forcing them away and settling here.

Sounds more efficient, yeah, but you know leftists. They love to get their noses where they're not welcomed.

God is not punishing you, you are just Scots.

> Fuck the DPR and LPR
Ukraine needs to be partitioned.

>should Catalonia be granted Independence?
yes
>why?
cuz we're smarter than castillians by all measurable evidence there is, science, money and progress

Yup. It's time to put a stake through the heart of the eternal spic once and for all.

No, because they are radical progressives and will flood Catalonia with 3rd worlders and muslims.
Spain is not in a good spot, but at least they are not as cucked as Catacuckistan.

No. It would only be used as a migration route into Europe. That's why Israel backed the movement.

> Gets independence
> Gets flooded with muslims and low iq savages
> Economy collapses
> Catalan identity gets completely deleted from existence

>> Gets flooded with muslims and low iq savages
most muslims are from andalucia, if we get our nation, no charnegos will be able to enter

Yes, we know

the eternal castillian

> most muslims are from andalucia
Right, that's why Andalucia has few muslims and Catalonia is full of them.
Also, don't tell me the Catalans are going to expel them, because they are not. Catalans are mostly cucked, so you will be flooded with 3rd worlders unless you get in a dictatorship after the independence.

No, our future is in Spain. We have all the rights we need, protected and vouched for in the Spanish Constitution.

I've seen one of the leaders of Catalonian independe wearing an antifa shirt and a FCK NZS shirt, pretty sure they actually endorse having migrants come to Catalonia. Also, he's obviously not a catalonian.

>grant independence
>immediately declare war on it
>annex it
>execute leaders and enslave population

>Right, that's why Andalucia has few muslims and Catalonia is full of them.

[citation needed]

>Catalans are mostly cucked,

Its expensive to live in Catalonia, no matter how much charnegos want to live here.

Economic apartheid best apartheid.

>Revolution is somehow declaring yourself independent and then complaining on twitter when no one listens to you

Catalonia has more, but Andalucia has a shitload too.

and where do you think they came from originally?

exactly, if we no longer part of Spain they won't be able to keep sending us their andaluzos

The wealth and production is in tabarnia.
Your are cowshitlickers and rural niggers.

Hurry, go milk your parents goats

Nice try Manolo

bring more butifarra to your master

No

Fuck now I understand why are the independentists never going to achive their beloved new country.

Because you are cunts, gays, faggots, you can ask for independence support in reddit, Twitter and Sup Forums... that is all

Knell to your king, you homosexual jordi

we're the smartest, that's why we're giving so much trouble to your puny french king

he'll never use force because muh human rights, he's a faggot

Yes you are, very very clever, did you cry during independence day?

If you need independence to be "granted" to you, the you're not free from the start. You've already lost.

Ethnic groups have a fundamental right to self determination.

Are you a distinct ethnic group, clearly separate from Spain?

it worked for Ghandi

Tabarnian here, this cucks have nothing to do, if they want to secede; we will first and let them without any enonomic wealth.

Yes, pakistani.
look the catalan national cricket team

That's very diverse.

Why? Are you a Ukranian Jew or something?

Very,
(((Only))) god know why

Yes, if they voted for it, why should they be hold prisoner to a nation they don't want to be a part of.

Let them leave!

People should be able to chose how they are represented and governed, if at all.

Forcing government/representation onto people who don't want to be governed/represented by them...

That's not democracy, that's totalitarianism.

>Implying that independentist won

My opinion..

>VIVE ESPANA
>VIVE EL REY
>VIVE EL ORDNEN
>Y LA LEY

If you have to ask for independence you don't deserve it .

Did we ask Britain for Independence? No. we took it.

seen this thread yesterday, catalans are fags, they don't deserve independence

The illegal referendums are easy to cheat

No, because serbs are annoyed about Kosovo.

It should be independent...it’s always a bliss to see a commie country fail and burn to the ground

>So what's Sup Forums's oppinion, should Catalonia be granted Independence?
yes
>why?
to set a precedent for peaceful secession in the west.

Honestly all one can wish for is for them to chimp out and the dreaded age of """((((((democracy))))))""" to be over.
A king is at least chosen by god and not maggots.

I don't know what I'm looking at, could be literally anything.

Anyway, would you support a legal referendum?

No, because they pussied out.

>Implying we would be better with (((our king)))

You are looking one guy during the 1-O illegal referendum voting 4 times.

And here you can see another guy during 2014 illegal referendum voting 3 times.

If you see literally anything, watch it more carefully.

At least we wouldn't have to listen to the political parties pretend they are more than just fucking good boy cuckolds for momma merkel and her bbc train.

Yes. More political jurisdictions means governments must compete more to attract citizens. This means they have to become less oppressive.

>Would I support a legal referendum?

No, and here is why:

1-Catalonia was never a country.

2-Aragon is a historical region of spain since the Catholic King during XV century. And it has played a important role in all spanish history.

3-Industry in Catalonia has been developed by the spanish market, the Catalan bourgeois have push the spanish government to control imports

4-This new independentist movement was created by Jordi Pujol to hide his corruption, and the catalan elites to have better financial treatment, but they pushed too much
5-They are not the majority
So the catalans who doesn't feel spanish, they can fly to Brussels, catalonia is spanish

>granted independence

that's not how it works, cuckalonia. you have to take independence for yourself. no one will ever grant you independence until they have no other choice and you already have de facto independence.

They had their chance.

Catalonians are usually commies and the majority are or pakistani or berbers.
so fck them

War would consolidate the elites even more.
No way out but out of the Eunited States. Our left and right are spineless cucks.

>should XYZ be granted Independence?
NOPE
Independence is earned, not granted
you have done nothing to earn independence
t. independence expert

The French got there before, then the Spanish. THEN, Mexico had it.

Percentage of people with Ukrainian as their native language according to 2001 census (by region).