Left or right?

left or right?

Go large or go home, motherfucker
Unless I-forget-her-name's hair was ten times longer and her breasts ten times flatter then it's no deal.

Middle.

Forgot how much I hated this show. Thanks OP.
Anyway troll-san is the only option

Neither

Normally I prefer smaller, but right was bland in both looks and personality, so left

Can I get someone with a nose?

Left only cause it seemed like she's got an anal kink

Which one is dominant?

>mfw there wont be a hentai of this shit

>

mfw she realized she trolled herself into the friendzone

Right 100%.

Left, not even a contest.

Rich, loyal, busty, inner kindness, perfect waifu.

yes

Just fap to Boku to Misaki-sensei

Left, although it was delicious to watch as right realized she had it all and fucked the whole thing up.

These two were such bitches to the MC
>both compete hard to get a ticket to the amusement park
>MC decides to give his opwn ticket so both can go
>they yell at him and treat him like shit for it

Left. The beach scene with her was nice. Right essentially fucked with the MC to the point where she friend-zoned herself.

The right didn't even love the MC.

Both

to be honest the MC was a spineless coward who never took the initiative, always standing neutral as fuck so i give the girls all the right to shit on him.

I can only love bee-stings and belong.

I fapped a billion times to the specials of this show. Too bad XEBEC doesn't do this kind of stuff anymore.

But they were the ones who wanted the tickets. He was just being nice, no reason to be mean.

I still dont blame them, you have several beautiful girls throwing themselves at the MC craving for his dick and just when they thought he would take the initiative and pick the girl he wanted to go with he just goes like "p-please go on without me, have fun".

I cant because of the shota

??

Not him, but a lot of people find the dorky little kid to be repulsive, especially since he takes a lot of the camera focus.

That was about his choice of woman? I thought that they just wanted to go to the amusement park.

Right for me, even though i like dark hair the most.

It was really ever about "just wanting to go" but with whom the MC was willing to go.

man what a infuriating MC

>10/10 girl
>A fucking shota
>mfw

>looking at the boys

you fuckin gay or somethin user?

It's hard not to when he takes up half the screen for pretty much all the scenes. Victorian Maid Maria is how you do camera focus right.

Best Akio right here. Her and the teacher from LvB. And Tamamo in her nine-tailed form.

So now that the absolute madman has done one hentai, others will follow right?

>one hentai
three hentai

Hold on, what? I guess I have some fapping to do.

No, the designer has only done that one hentai. The director is the same under those three titles.

Ah, okay. Guess I'll put this boner away then.

>RJ

every time