Sora no Otoshimono

What was with the SnO movies? Both were pretty bad. The second was downright awful. A lot worse than the series anyway.
And it didn't even seem like they tried to really adapt the manga at some point.

Second season was worse than the first too. The anime series just got worse over time.

Comfy/10

The studio got hit by a tsunami and lost most of what they had animated for the second movie, so they just tried to put something together and release it.

They have no excuse for the first movie though.

That's the funniest thing I have read in a few years

Manga worth picking up? As in "Is the ending not horrible"?

3rd season got axed

So then Sohara wins, right? At least that's what I gathered

The manga ending was okay. A lot better than the anime ending at least.
I'd say the manga stayed consistent throughout it's run whereas the anime shit itself later on, so if you liked the early anime you'll like the manga.

they fucked up by making chaos a good guy at the end of s2, manga deviated so hard they said fuck it and canned s3

She was cucked by herself and her daughters

The manga ending was worthy only for this page

Ikaros a submissive autistic kuudere with cowtits
Astrea a Stupid Idiot Retard Hungry with big cowtits than brains
The other girl who is a troll perverted sadistic cunt like akewhore himejima

Delta is a cuta and loveable retard

Mother fucker. Couldn't recognize what was going on in that image, so I read the few pages around it and totally spoiled it. Oh well, I have myself to blame

No. This one.

>Top Tier Cute Retard
Yatogami Tohka
>Shit Tier "cute retard"
lala stalin deviluke, Delta Astrea

No bully
Baka a best

Best girl.

Astraea > All

Beta a shit

You are up for a ride

Please do not ever talk about the SnO movies again. Just the acknowledgement of their existence makes me shrivel up in autistic anger
Anyways, the manga is superior but Season 1 is still great on it's own
People complain about the manga's ending, but I thought it was pretty good especially for a reset. Sugata's backstory still makes me sad, as well as all the deaths

Objectively wrong

Yeah I guess I got to read the manga now. I got a hint that it would be more serious from the end of season 1, but it seems much more so than I thought

The manga ending was great, Knowing the author, it might be really painful

I wasn't even aware there were movies

You're all wrong

For all that is holy don't watch them

Which one was the movie where half of it was recycled from the 2 TV series? I thought I was tripping balls watching it thinking I had already watched this movie

Clockwork Angel

Delta > Alpha > Tomoko > Tomom > Zeta > Epsilon > Kaichou > Mini-Ikaros > Sohara (real) > Gamma > Beta > Sohara (fake)

Never has there been a post this gay in the history of Sup Forums

Such horrific taste

Also why get rid of the harpies? The shot where Tomoki is looking at the sky with tears in his eyes was fantastic.

Because the author likes suffering

Referring to the anime adaptation friendo. I loved that whole arc's build up to pure suffering, and the anime just said fuck it and didn't do that.

Because seeing Tomoki cry makes us feel good and bad

Could you call this a Urusei Yatsura clone? It seems more like a homage than anything

What part? don't remember

>People complaining about the reset ending
How else you autists expected it to end?

Furthermore, the weeks before it, when everyone and their mom was dying, everyone was going baaaaaaaaaw I hope for a reset ending because it can't end like this and then the reset ending happened and everyone started to throw a shitfest.

>People complaining about the reset ending
>literally no one is complaing about the ending

I think you might be the autistic one.

It's was a Suu's manga, the suffering and death
was expected

Not him but in alot of SnO threads that I've been I see people complaining about how they reset all the time

Speaking of Suu, are any of his other manga good?

Goudere was fine, but the translation is dead or in in hiatus

Messiah is good but maximum suffering. Plunderer is so-so but to be honest I've mostly just skimmed it, the characters are just not that interesting.

All of it is on our goddess site.

Implying this wasn't the best.

Best bro

Really? good, gonna download it later

Delete this

Wouldn't call it a clone, but it does share similarities

Seven Ocean was good, but it got axed, still mad

This author doesn't understand the concept of tone.

What do you mean? It went from serious to light hearted perfectly

For idiots like you, sure.