ITT: anime that shouldn't have been made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvF19D7WemQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least it was better than the original.

This. I also like how the OP is different for the first episode so it doesn't spoil shit unlike other OPs or series that have huge flash forwards like Madoka.

My favorite part of your thread is where you didn't fucking look for an existing thread: You're not wrong, you're just an asshole.

>anime that shouldn't have been made
>anime you watched but you wished you didn't
Those are different things. AO fits the first but not the second because I'm glad I watch and can give it all the hate it deserves.

I think your reddit-spacing is the worst thing I've read on Sup Forums all week

You take that back, user. Anything with Ayanami-chan in it is gold.

Brotherhood.

The answer is always your favorite anime.

What good will cherry-picking do?

probably all anime

Agreed, the manga direction was just bad

The entire show looks like that, I didn't have to cherry pick at all I just picked an iconic scene.
And that's just the animation and art direction, I don't want to get into the narrative structure and pacing because I get actually angry when I do.

It's tragic too because with proper, creative directing and production the show would have every every chance to be perfect and surpass the old show, but they fucked up and got a bunch of amateurs to copy the manga 1:1 with no sense of how an anime should be paced or how to draw a scene to convey a certain tone, so every scene has the same bland pastel look to everything with barely any shading or lighting. Then there are the constant schizo tone shifts there work on manga but not on anime and yet they still kept it in regardless.

Hmm, might give the original a rewatch then.

I enjoyed the threads. It was actually some of the most fun I've had on Sup Forums.

All of it

i'll never forget

DTB S2.

the original sucked but it at least didn't bank on the nostalgia of a previous title before flipping off it's fans.

my favorite forgetting me into this medium

if anythinge more should happen

Pic not related.

How is it like to have such horrible taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=lvF19D7WemQ

Lemme fix that for you.

Who eyes are those eyes?

Unfortunately this sucking is pretty much inevitable.