PART2 RELEASE THE MEMO RUNDOWN

>Continued from previous thread
>

>It’s almost 8am here in California. News is awake but not woke just yet.
>Vegas October 1 Press Conference is in 2 hours

>Any Questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
imgur.com/gallery/25izG
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjVhriP1eTYAhVOR6wKHcQsC10QFghZMAs&url=https://house.gov/representatives/find/&usg=AOvVaw37TpmOe_CRX7v9euqEbuVk
house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

\o/

Bigger things to worry about.
Sage

You are incorrect. And you fucking know it.

1 hour ago

I think it's time we go to bed. Right guys? Nini.

can anyone bring me up to speed?

shit's gettin serious

Lol. Keep telling yourself that m8, she can still win!

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

Hahaha nice thread OP. Almost no replies, told you we've got other things to worry about, no one cares about this because nothing illegal happened.

Click on the original thread at the top.

There was and is an attempt by forces within our government to remove an elected President of the United States. One way or another, people need to die for what they've done.

I just held a thread overnight on this fuck off.

I hope she and Huma have sex with you.

good effort, kind stranger

t. Hillary Rodham Pedophile Clinton

Hi shill.
It's okay, a job is a job and you probably need the money but know this...
Your handlers will throw you under the bus faster than you can say, "I didn't know I was breaking any laws."

Will he lock her up?

Do not discuss this in other threads you will get banned

need
>QUICK RUN DICK

Bump
Shitload of slide threads just popped up.

SOMEONE

PLEASE

GIVE

ME

A

SUMMARY

OF

WHAT

IS

HAPPENING

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS MEMO SHIT

“It’s troubling. It is shocking, part of me wishes that I didn’t read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.” said Mark Meadows (R-NC)

What is this?

Guys I put the link in the OP.
Did I fuck it up or are you guys being lazy?
Not the day for it.
Focus Patriots.

Its alledgedly proof of obama doj and fbi abusing FISA to get a warrant to surveil the trump campaign to basically politically assasinate him and keep him from becoming the president. Treason. Cu. Corruption. Whatever you want to call it.

You and your friends will hang soon enough, kike

bumpn

Apparently there was a memo circulating about the "insurance policy", and it was to get a phony fisa warrant to spy on Trump to get dirt to sabotage his campaign.

The discussion now is, does the truth have enough merit to be worth ruining the reputation of career civil servants.

The day has come!! Bring peace to my heart knowing justice is on its way!!

The link is fine but yes, people are lazy.

Source? Open source available? SIGNIT is No Such Agency source, no?

Basically a memo was floating around.detailing some dirty ass classified shit, highly illegal..speculated to be what will bring down deep state/obama and his gang. Idk more because I've been looking into dumbass distractions so am only catching up on this now.

>Top secret documents have leaked on the Deep-web website Sup Forums
>The community calls them "Fake and Gay"

Fake and Gay

the truth doesn't care.

Checked
Good times

trumps foia people are intrepid.

what's in the memo?

>Trump's government calling democracy an experiment
gettin rule spooky

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2384
US Intel follows FISA. MI6 doesn't need FISA.
CIA & MI6 get along just fine. Do you really think we're not going to do our homework on somebody about to receive the keys?! GTFO

SIGNIT = signals intelligence
>intelligence-gathering by interception of signals
Source was thread from last week.

I don’t follow

double checked for REALLY GOOD TIMES

juicy bit on retiring (way early) FISCR judge who would have reviewed the FBI's first (and failed) FISA warrant:

I can't believe this shit isn't on Drudge. But stories about AI sex bots and footballs are.

>GCHQ stands for Government Communications Headquarters, a security organization responsible for providing signals intelligence and information assurance to the government and armed forces of the UK

>SIGNIT = signals intelligence

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
US Intel follows FISA. MI6 doesn't need FISA.
CIA & MI6 get along just fine. Do you really think we're not going to do our homework on somebody about to receive the keys?! GTFO

Looks fake as hell.

tldr? worse then water gate? what is happening?

Thats not the issue here. We have a sitting president essential abusing his power in an attempt to keep the opposing party candidate from winning. If what you said was the issue, then they should have been even more worried about hillary winning.

See

>Contact_SocialMediaFriendly.jpg
what is the unfriendly version

>You know what to do.
What can i do as a german?
I really want to see the world burning.

plausibly deniable.

Treason

>What can i do as a german?
>I really want to see the world burning.

do you know how i can tell you're not really a german?

He retired into senior status. He's still working as a judge just not receiving any pay other than what his retirement pay was. This leaves the seat he took vacant.

Drudge is a kike

decent rundown
(((you)))

What a group of treasonous vicious faggots of the worst variety.

Can we promise to never let mulattos be president again?

>t. poorfag

Source on Las Vegas October1 presser please. I can’t find a single thing about it other than here.

JUSTICE IS COMING

There's more here.
imgur.com/gallery/25izG

I'm a random Britbong that hasn't been following this. All I want to say here is that there better be a happening this time, it's been too boring recently.

>-3 Points

They're trying to push it down so hard they're not even hiding it.

That’s fucked up.

hurrrrrr you are your friend gonna hang s-soon, you just w-watch hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha YOU OLD FUCK hahahahahahhhaha

Kekkk

Who the fuck is Michael Steele? The "GCHQ" document looks like a retarded poison pill.

RELEASE THE MEMO! OUR PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS!

Could Christopher or Micheal be an alias?

The funny thing is whatever is in that memo probably won't surprise Sup Forums at all. Should we be running Congress?

The green pill is the bread of life tho

Jesus was green pilled, newfag

OMG LE BASED JEW!!! G-D BLESS ISRAEL!!!! IT WOULD BE HONOR TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR G-D'S CHOSEN!!!! HURRRR PRAISE KEK HURRRRRRR

Never saw that before thank you user

I suppose electing Trump is an experiment in democracy. Seems to be going OK so far.

Any version of Christianity that rejects wizardry as demon worship and new age hoohoo deserves a spot in the oven next to the Islamics

Memo from Nunes' folks supposedly detailing FISA abuses and illegal wiretapping of Trump. It is classified as top secret and the republicans in congress who have seen ot are losing their shit. They say it is huge news and allege a scandal worse than watergate involvimg the Steele dossier and the Trump wiretapping. They are calling for a vote in the house to declassify the memo and make it public info. The house just adjourned without a vote because dumb shit Steve King decided grandstanding about abortion was more important than calling for a vote on the memo.

pfft Is MI5 also an alias for MI6? We already know fivei countries spy for eachother and extralegally share data to avoid the law. That image is some kind of retarded troll poison pill, moreso because what it's implying is true.

It is both fake and gay, it even gets Steele's name and agency wrong. The name, maybe, but nobody in GCHQ would think for a second that MI5 were involved, they don't do foreign.

m8 that's 3 levels above top secret.

thanks for killing brit/pol/ I guess.

Obama's arrest will lead to a nationwide liberal chimpout that will lead to antifa, niggers, trannies, etc. all feeling so empowered in thinking that le revolution is finally here that they'll bring all their airsoft and whatever few actual weapons they have (.22LR and waddling canes from leftists of size) into LARP skirmishes across the country where they think they could not possibly be killed or arrested because they're on the right side of history but they just end up using their own cellphones to film webms for pol of hd videos of them getting killed by the remaining force of good in America

I tried to post three times it claimed to be spam.
Honestly bullshit.
He’s on a tight reign.
And no posse to make him look like he’s the one in control.
(Aaron Rouse I’m talking to you)
He’s v interesting.

user is referring to pic related newfag, the only time a genuine insider ever posted on Sup Forums

Is there a live stream of this? When we they vote?

>MI6 doesn't need FISA
This would involve GCHQ rather than MI6. GCHQ have a very close relationship with NSA, they swap technology and personnel.

It's all over twitter and was posted on reddit. You can literally find that album by reverse image searching Authenticity is dubious, regardless.

I just watch the house on cspan. House is in recess right now and everyone is fucking around with covering the shutdown so a vote before next week is unlikely

When will we know whether or not the memo will be made public? Any ideas?

So you think this memo is fake then? Maybe Michael Steele was an alias. Or maybe Christopher was?

>it's been too boring recently
Agreed, I'm still not over my disappointment at the Fake News Awards nothingburger. I want blood on the streets.

call your local rep: google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjVhriP1eTYAhVOR6wKHcQsC10QFghZMAs&url=https://house.gov/representatives/find/&usg=AOvVaw37TpmOe_CRX7v9euqEbuVk

find and call your local rep. house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

What exactly do you want to accomplish OP?

>imgur.com/gallery/25izG
bump, thanks. Any feedback on its validity?

Fuck off shill. Hillary and Obama are going down.