Grand Blue

I want an anime adaptation now. Also Azusa best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/31629/Granblue_Fantasy_The_Animation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOAH

MILK LADDER

NANAKA
A
N
A
K
A

>Chisa best girl.
ftfy

meant to reply OP

Azusa > Scumchan > Chisa > Imouto > Cakey >>>>>>> POWERGAP >>>> Nanaka

Wrong:
Azusa>Nanaka>>Chisa>>Cakey>>>>bitch sister

nanaka is easily the shittiest character besides the assistant teacher

Nanaka is perfect, in fact she needs to appear more

>assistant teacher
I want this meme to end. Niggas is on his way to getting a tenure.

is it anything but a stream of blue balls?

Just read the damn manga.

It is not just another crappy Harem though, in case you were looking for that.

Even Chisa knows she can't compete with Cakey.

Kouhei called him it in the manga as an insult.

nah, i read prison school and I was happy it didn't turn into harem

>I want an anime adaption now.

Isn't it literally airing this season?
myanimelist.net/anime/31629/Granblue_Fantasy_The_Animation

This manga somehow gets better and better with each chapter, especially when he found his fellow piece of shit to be friends with.

Too bad for you because the author doesn't want one so you're not going to get one.

>assistant teacher
For the last fucking time, an Assistant Professor is not a TA.

Authors don't have that much power.

Polar Bear's Cafe's author didn't even know her manga got an anime adaption.

Are people still butthurt over that damn page?
Jesus that's just fucking pathetic.

>Kouhei called him it in the manga as an insult.
I reread both chapters right now and not once did Kouhei call him a TA.

kill your fucking self

And how did that turn out?
I'm genuinely curious, didn't know the author didn't have to be involved

It all depends on the contracts and the publisher themselves. A lot of manga authors have heavy influences over their anime adaptions.

Fuck you man I liked his antics with the squad.

>I want an anime adaptation now
I know OP being a faggot is a universal constant, but goddamn if you aren't taking it to new levels.

It never will. It's way too controversial even for the Japs.

Then how did he get this published and not get axed?

He did

I want an anime adaptation too, but only because I want to encourage doujins.
Especially Azusa doujins

Chapter 1?

All the characters are pretty shitty at times. Except Asuza.

Assistant professor is actually an academic rank that is higher than you average lecturer.

It's the first step in getting to a tenure. It's about as insulting as calling your teacher, teacher.

> thinking people give a shit about manga being controversial

true, i should say the newest piece of shit to be friends with.

He was saying he wasn't a professor at all.

Future assistant professor isn't a position.
So yes he could have been referring to him as a lecturer or he could have been a research assistant or whatever. However lecturer doesn't mean he would be on track for tenure which is what the guy was bragging about.

>Azusa
>Best girl
She has almost no character development. She's still largely a mystery beyond the fact that both her old loves failed and she's afraid of commitment. The only other thing she does is act all-knowing and be the deus ex machina to drive the plot by telling Iori what to do.

Everyone was wrong. Otoya is actually asking because he/she wants to either hoist Busujima off on Kitahara so that she stops pursuing him/her, or because he/she actually wants to set Busujima and Iori up because they are so perfect for one another.

She doesn't need character development because she's matured and confident like the other two seniors. Who really needs fucking character development is Nanaka, who is basically a siscon gimmick who brings people wet suits.

makes sense really, only reason why i thought he might be a girl was because that bodytype in the diving suit was very feminine.

Who knows in the end though

Nanaka has pretty much been a non character the entire series. I don't think she is suddenly going to become relevant, unless Iori starts banging Chisa at least.

It won't nearly be as glorious as the manga.

One of my favorite all time comedy/SOL manga ongoing and god damn it's only barely over 30 chapters in.

It can go on for another 4-6 years and still be as fresh as the first chapters, but let's wait and see. An anime adaption wouldn't live up to it senpai, but I can't see how even an anime adaption of this could be shit/bad, it'd at worst be decent.

They're both non-characters and are basically plot devices.

Azusa still needs development because she only acts confident. Look at how she reacts when Iori talks about Tokki and Nanaka, or how she said she'd be fine with him and backed off. She never even strips fully. Like Aina, she just fakes strips and keeps her true self hidden.

Author said no anime adaptation ever because of the heavy drinking.

I hope she gets more open with it rather than just Iori and her shallowness gets brought up again.

She gives Iori a bit of advice and lectures Cakey once. Iori tends to run to her for help.

He doesn't know Busujima likes him.

>He doesn't know Busujima likes him.
Don't doubt a woman's instincts. She totally knows Busujima likes her.

What is the likelihood of Azusa and Cakey at endgame?

>Heavy drinking
Tons of anime show drinking and smoking. Why would Grand Blue be any different?

probably something about romanticising a drinking schedule that can and would kill you if you attempted it.

Dunno what their tv rules are over there but odds are it's just more of a pain then it'd be worth dealing with for the producers.

So The Hangover is banned in Japan?

If he knew she liked her why wouldn't she say she is a boy(girl(boy(girl)))

>Iori tends to run to her for help.
Exactly. She's just the Doraemon of the series.

i doubt it's aired on public tv like a show would be though, it'd probably be one of those think of the children things.

Anyway that's just my thought, who knows the actual reason.

Is this why Kami no Shizuku never got a seinen anime despite getting three live-action adaptations in Japan, Taiwan, and Korea, and running for more than 15 years?

She doesn't really do anything special.

Because the legal drinking age in Japan is 20 and Iori and his fellow first years are only 18. Only his senpais are old enough to drink.

lol, this manga has been breaking the law. How does it get away with it?

Because it's serialized in a seinen magazine.

>depictions of double riding a bike and underage drinking are not allowed but rape and murder are a-okay
Every time.

A lot of manga has killing and shit too. Man how do they all get away with it?

But it is another crappy harem. Girls fall in love because he threw a couple of one-liners.
>hurr durr its fun

Honestly this manga is better without the harem aspect.

Am I the only one who did not find this manga funny? It felt like the author try to cram every jokes and reaction faces in every single page. The comedy does not flow well naturally like Hinamatsuri or SoreMachi. Not to mention I barely care for any of the characters.

Total opposite for me. I love all the characters and it has nearly made me pass out with laughter.

They aren't exalting it like Grand Blue exalts getting inhumanly drunk every night at college.

I recently graduated college and this manga hits so close to home.

>Joined random club
>Club traveled all over the state for competitions
>Club members are all into different things and no one cares
>Everyone's in it for fun

What "random" club is it?

>being drunk everyday would kill you

If this was true Russia wouldn't exist

Powerlifting club. Saw a poster at the campus gym about a new club looking for members of all levels. I said "why the fuck not" and joined. This was back when not many people knew about the sport. Everyone and their mom does "powerlifting" now.

It's literally Animal House: the Manga. If you don't like this then you probably don't enjoy every university comedy ever either. You probably wouldn't enjoy 20-something post-college comedies like Workaholics either, or highschool ones like Superbad.

i don't think russia drinks 96% alcohol all day every day though.

The brotherhood between these two men is impossible to define

it is a beautiful thing to behold

I know, the whole thread is wrong.
Kouhei is best girl

It's too beautiful for this world.

Why is Azusa so best and why is the answer everything?

Because Azusa can actually laugh at things instead of shifting between autism and being mad.

Azusa knows that the guys are just fucking around (just saw how when she seriously offered him for sex and he says that would mess up), so she's chill while the others are "ah your so trash/pervert"

The hammer chapter was amazing, he actually admited defeat when the group got him at the end.

as likely as Kouhei and muscle Senpai No1

Azusa is freaking perfect.

Why is cakey so cute? Why is her suffering so delicious?

That fucking 300g coming out of nowhere was hilarious.

Still ain't happening because Japanese TV is shit and the series features minors drinking(Kouhei and Iori are both 18, below the drinking age in Japan)

To be fair Iori switches between unintentionally sexually harassing Chisa, running around naked and hitting on women.

Cakey and Chisa have at least one good reason to be mad and one they really shouldn't complain.

Chisa is a cute.
A CUTE.
I want to marry her.

Did chisa and iori fucked yet?

>Azusa best girl.
Sluts can't be best girls.

I wish Cakey would just leave and get replaced by Busujima. We don't need two unlikable cunts but at least Busujima is attractive.

Her ass is cute.