Raildex

>When Mikoto lightly reached out her hand, the mangled metal writhed like a living creature.

>This was not magnetism, the Lorentz force, or the van der Waals force. But the dead machine(?) definitely raised its head after confirming the presence of its owner.

>“Come to think of it, I’ve been getting weird nosebleeds lately.”

And they thought Kamachi will drop the nosebleed and curse thing.

>“Whatever it is, it can apparently be converted into an electric signal since this is built into a circuit. Misaka-san, could you read it by connecting to this pile of junk with your power?”

So AAA actually was brought to life when Mikoto first discovered it as it took a form and now this. How coincidental was for it to be built to create electricity and also taking a form in front of Mikoto.?

The flashback to London and Down was interesting, also Mathers is best smug cat hag.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/vU70l
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3#Part_6
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3&oldid=519095#Part_6
mega.nz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where the fuck are the illustrations for Ice Girl.

The fact that she conveniently stumbled upon the AAA in her hour of need was already an asspull. Now it's just going to be an express route for her to get a grasp of magic, something that should have taken place across the series and not just towards the end.

imgur.com/a/vU70l

I should have specified the digital ones. I hold off on reading Kamachi novels barring index til I can create a completed mobi file.

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Its all part of the keikaku

>No.157263985
But it seems keikaku doori for Aleister and Kamachi as Alesiter literally builds on it or it was meant for her to find somehow.

meant this*

>implying we're not across the series

The windowless building is infinite inside?

>Inside Mikoto's mind...
>>H-How am i supposed to compete with THAT?!

Using her round hips and shaped ass

She can't.
She's just lucky Fukiyose is the Iron Wall Girl.

>And they thought Kamachi will drop the nosebleed and curse thing.
So far doesn't seems to me like the curse had any lasting effect on her. I was expecting her to continue using the AAA, which also means she would keep getting the nosebleeds.

That's because she hasn't had time to fall asleep and have a vampire gnawing on her.

Considering Aleister made a magic to electricity converter I'm sure it was meant to happen

Vampires don't exist

Agnese's body is a secret miracle of the Raildex franchise.

DELET

It's like a really big TARDIS.

AAA was literally asking Mikoto to use it like a beast acknowledging its user and it was repeated more than once. Adding that it's meant to use electricity this sounds too much to be a coincident.

>yfw Aleister actually created AAA to erase Magic using Mikoto

Worst fun size. We have breedway for that

Noukan doesn't have electric powers. Crowley said AAA chooses the user or something like that. He mentioned it when he decided to kill mikoto, only Noukan could pilot it before, now only mikoto.

Ha Ha Ha Index is coming to a end I am saying Kamachi is most likely only half way done this series now but you could be right because this is a guess.

Also have everyone else notice that all of Kamachi Story Arc in Index are 7 parts not counting SSs.

God Right Seat Arc: OT12-OT13 part1, OT14 part2, OT15 part3, OT16 part4, OT17-OT18 part5, OT19 part6, OT20-OT22 WWIII part7.

Gremlin Arc: NT1 part1, NT2 part2, NT3 part3, NT4 part4, NT5-NT6 part5, NT7 part6, NT8-NT10 Othinus Fight part7.

World Rejecter Arc: NT11 part1, NT12 part2, NT13 part3, NT14 part4, NT15 part 5, NT16 part6, NT17 part7.

Also we will know who will be the true final boss of this Arc at the end of part4 of this Arc because that seen to be how it work.
Example: GRS Arc OT16 part4 Fiamma. Germlin Arc NT4 part4 Othinus. WR Arc NT14 part4 Kihara Yuiitsu become the boss of the Arc.

Heresy. Both of them have delicious and unique bodies. Agnese's lithe lewd body is not bad in the slightest.

Misaki a pile of shit

That is certainly an interesting interpretation of how Mikoto acquired AAA.

NT16 and 17 were a two-parter.

Are there any translations for the NT17 illustrations?

ded

You know come to think I can see the hypnosis dream Aleisters putting himself through as not just being salty but also to remind the billion Aleisters why they're doing the keikaku. Could similarly be why he didn't want to leave the tube

Digital when?

This looks familiar.

I hope Aneri gets a FAG type body and rides around on Shiage's shoulder like Othinus does with Touma.

>shoulder to shoulder tiny waifu combat
Yes, please.

that would be great Aneri better have bunny ears

But then she'd steal mini-Misaki's position.

Give the Misaki doll to Mikoto and it works out well for everyone

>mariydi by aoi yuuki

REMOVE MAGIC

In a perfect world, user.

> Othinus (and by extension Birdway) by Aoi Yuuki
> Lolister by Aoi Yuuki
If I'm not mistaken, though, she actually voiced one of the little girls in that one Railgun drama track where there were a bunch of little girls fucking with with Mikoto & co. Doesn't prevent them from using her again, though, given they did so with Aya Endo for Orsola/that one Anti-Skill teacher from early in Railgun.

would Rikou try to kill robo Aneri if robo tried to take Hamazura from her?

Just confirmed it, she voiced Mitsumi.

Rikou would be helpless against the robutt unless it uses AIM

>aoi yuuki ED

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3#Part_6

> No newer revisions
user pls

fuck I cant see it

She can crush steel poles with her bare hands, I think she'll be fine.

Fuck you

modified link pls.

Are talking about Rikou or are we talking about Saia?

Rikou. There was that bit in an early NT volume with her watching Hamazura with Fremea(?) where she started to crush a lamppost while watching them.

think that was a door user

Any good raildex wallpaper?

user, the only wallpaper you need is a picture of our goddess, Mikoto

>Her boyfriend, Hamazura Shiage, had some strange little blonde girl sitting on his lap. That special position would make one the envy of the world’s gentlemen, but if you actually carried it out with someone you were meeting for the first time, you would definitely be violating various laws and regulations. Seeing that situation, Takitsubo’s sleepy eyes opened wide.
>She then started crushing the front door’s doorknob in her grip with an expressionless face.

Whatever, the point remains. Rikou's jealousy causes inhuman strength.

Mikoto dies

NT:R when?

>inb4 NT:R is everyone being cucked

>inb4 NT:R is the opposite of NTR

thats how you kill a series

>Last Order NTR'd by Estelle
>Rikou NTR'd by Aneri
>Mikoto, Othinus, and Index NTR'd by Mie

Someone make a doujin of this, please!

>Netorare: Male

If touma attempted to off himself do you think he would fail everytime? All he would accomplish is giving himselfa fuckton of pain.
>Gun to head - hospital with Accelekek treatment, but becomes a potato because level 0
>Jump off tall building - hospital, fucked body, becomes a cripple
>Fried alive by either Stiyl or Mikoto - hospital with fucked body ridden with 2nd and 3rd degree burns
>pills - ends up in hospital, somehow maintaining permanent damage to body/brain/other

With Touma it actually seems like he'll just be put back to 100% no matter what. He's taken damage that should put Accel's bullet the brain to shame, but doesn't seem to have a single fucking scar.

Academy City medical must be way extremely advance. I won't be surprised since it is 30 years progress ahead of the world.

They have that Dark Legacy shit that can pretty much bring you back even if you are completely fucked up.

Thank Dr. Frog Face

No NT16 and NT17 was not a two parter because NT17 started back over at chapter 1. If it was a two parter it would of bet Chapter 5.

Volumes can be two-parters without being split volumes.

Sure didn't work for Doge

Thor?

Actually, I don't know why Yuitsu stuffed him in a fridge when Dark Legacy was built to keep people alive when they are fucked up beyond saving.
If it could keep Jobine alive with only his brain and organs, it surely can keep dog alive too.

Say that to Haimura

Its too manly to be Thor

Dark Legacy probably fucks you up if you aren't a monster like Kakine given it was supposed to be some dangerous tool that Heaven Canceler forsook, and Yuiitsu wouldn't want to do that to Doge.

Kakine's survival was dependent on his bullshit power, not just the dark legacy.

Reminder to always carry a Gekota phone case in case a certain Electromaster asks for your phone

Aleister was going to put Touma on it too if he didn't comply with returning during WWIII. Then again Touma's survival ability is almost better than Kakine's, so who knows.

Nah you just need a Gekota keychain like Leader has.

"Almost"? If it weren't for Dark Matter keeping him alive, Kakine would be long dead.

Mugino survived too after being hooked up to Dark Legacy, though her wounds weren't as brutal as Kakine's.

Any pic of miki with lots of dollar bills?

>Still nothing
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:NT_Volume18_Chapter_3&oldid=519095#Part_6

> It's real this time
AW SHIT

> That "work kit" description from Moina
Isn't that basically what Index did in volume 1 when she had Komoe heal her?

>Even so, she felt like something was taking vague form as she linked together the fragmentary terms. Misaka Mikoto felt a vague anxiety that accepting this would cause everything she had built up to come crashing down, but for some reason, a very familiar phrase appeared there and would not go away.

>To ensure the entire stone wall did not collapse, she slowly and carefully pulled out just one of the stones.

>And she gently placed it on her tongue.

>“…Kamijou Touma.”

>“?”

>Shokuhou Misaki’s slender shoulders definitely jumped.

>“He really is a part of all this. But it’s written differently…? Would that spelling mean…the One who Purifies God and Slays Demons…???”

>There was…something there. It looked like a detailed miniature garden or a complex foreign board game. There were wands and disks carved from wood, cups made by melting glass, and similar daggers made from metal. They looked like toys at first glance, but a lot of work had clearly gone into making them.

>And Kamijou noticed something else.

>It looked familiar. It was like a miniature version of the room in which they stood.
Oh shit, its that one healing magic Komoe did

Please upload to mega.nz/ because imgur resamples the images.