3x3 thread

Interesting taste only

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2017/04/27/from-retail-work-to-youtube-fame-how-digibro-made-a-career-out-of-anime/#23778faa6645
myanimelist.net/profile/domko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

8/9 -Log Horizon

>replying to bait 3x3

1/9

0/9

hey digibro how's the move going

3/9
3/6
3/3

>SoreMachi
B E S T T A S T E
E
S
T

T
A
S
T
E

>Interesting taste only- 7 posts and 3 image replies shown.
You literally contradict this though OP.

sauce me up fampai

>>>/youtube/

>giving whateverhisname faggot horse fame and recognition

forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2017/04/27/from-retail-work-to-youtube-fame-how-digibro-made-a-career-out-of-anime/#23778faa6645
>making a living off creating shitty youtube videos

I'll post this until someone says anything good about my taste

Can't wait for his career to be over because YouTube changes algorithm again.

He comes from a super rich family, no algorithm change can fuck him enough to make a difference. Plus there's always Patreon.

I like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Funny stuff. What do you like about it? Also, do you not have 4 other titles to complete your 3x3?

last I heard he was gonna start living out of an RV since his parents are kicking him out of the house and he has nowhere to go

>when I try to answer what's the appeal of art I fail because I have my dealer's dick in my mouth

6/b8
2/3
1/2 - I guess I like Hunter x Hunter

>first row
Yes!
>Second row
Sure?
>Third row
No.

not a good Yui pic

For its philosophical, psychological and social humor. I can't even make it to 6. I guess because I watched all really good anime long time ago. I can't say for sure whethere they would make it to the list or not. These are fresh or anime with everlasting impression.

Since you seem to be a fan of expressive animation what do you like about Kemono Friends?

How can you not think Digi's life is interesting as fuck to follow? The guy lost all his friends and now doesn't have a set place to live literally for the sake of anime. Fun stuff.
dope

Definitely need to work on making my taste more interesting.

it's very deep

>The guy lost all his friends and now doesn't have a set place to live literally for the sake of anime.
Not for the sake of anime, but because he's a massive faggot.

He's a rich piece of shit, who cares about his stupid fucking "struggles"

I see. I do agree that there's a lot of wit in Zetsubou Sensei. Lots of discrete gags behind the main driving jokes. I'm not sure if the manga's like that to, but Shaft is a perfect fit for the show's style.

Surely there must be more titles than this if you "watched all really good anime long time ago". Perhaps try re-watching an old favorite and rekindle your love for it. If not, you could always watch an anime that has the same creator behind it (such as Yu Yu Hakusho for your Hunter Hunter pick) or put an anime movie on here. There's nothing wrong with love for a Ghibli or Kon film.

A very entertaining faggot

I made a 4x4 after last thread, but it turned out rather underwhelming.
0/5
4/4
4/8
This is great
7/7
10/15

Just because Chris-chan of anime reviews is funny doesn't mean he should be welcomed here.

Forgot to update my movie 3x3 last time I remade it. Why is the anime movie industry so dry?

11/13
-NHK, Aria (assuming that's the anime)

Ayy Marnie-bro
5/6 -NHK

At least you have ONE (1) Kyoani show

2/2

3/3
Too much keyshit 2bh

5/6 -Giant Robo
>Tamako Market
My fuckin' nigga

I don't like movies in general. Big, long stories are my thing. It's all because of characters. I always find myself to enjoy something because of characters. Long stories are better designed to make and develop such characters.

Hi digi
+GIntama, Psycho Pass, TTGL
-GITS
++FMAB
+Gintama, Steinsgate
++SZS
+Gintama
++PA, NHK
+Higurashi, Death note
+EVA
+/-FLCL

Whats right of FLCL

I need to watch more animu

Does this prove yet again I am the finest 3x3 shitposter in the region?

It's 0079 you dummie.

Not interesting

Interesting

Pretentious, but not interesting

>How can you not think Digi's life is interesting as fuck to follow?
Because whatever time I might have spent watching his videos, I use to watch anime instead.

Me back. See three-three cave. Someone say "Interesting taste only" but no see interesting taste. Taste less interesting than cavebear steak me ate last night. Ugh, mad about cavebear! Cavebear get out cave! Me eat you!

This not cave painting. This weird, like make fire or plant seed. Man not meant to make this paint, like not meant to make fire. Shaman, get out cave!

Me no count above three but even me know this not make three-three.

One...two...three...many... This not many-many thread, this three-three thread.

Not know what number this is, but not three-three. Why so many dumb here?

Good show. Me simple man. Me like.

Unga bunga Lascauxfag go back to rockkit

Add me as friend desu senpai
myanimelist.net/profile/domko

What matter? Lascaux 2 deep many you? Me been in deeper cave. Deeper cave full of cavebear though.

I have been playing around with my 3x3s.

I like you. Kemono Friends is the most I have enjoyed an anime in recent memory and Medabots rules.

If you have GITS anyways why not switch SAC for something else

I was thinking about it. I probably will.

Ranked from best to worst because my 3x3 is in a transitional phase.

(probably the best 3x3 I've ever seen)
(great shitpost)
(your taste is actually shit but at least you have a strong theme that's kinda interesting)

Does Sup Forums not like Yu Yu Hakusho anymore? Don't think I've seen it even once in this thread.

You almost never see shounen in these threads except from newer people with HxH and FMA. Yu Yu Hakusho is probably too old from them, and the people who do love it probably just don't hang around these threads.

I'm a faggot who doesn't rate but expects to be rated

wah wah

What's got you so irate?

I mentioned it above () to this user who seemed to have trouble filling out his 3x3. I sort of understand his perspective on longer stories, but it feels foolish to me not to have at least a few other titles before entering this thread. It's alright to be selective, but if you've "watched all really good anime long time ago" and you only have 1 or 2 among 5 titles that left an "everlasting impression", I have to wonder how much anime you've seen.

Was the third kizu movie really that good?

yes

If I am interesting enough, I don't need to rate.

Some cool choices but the pictures suck and Milky Holmes and Kizu have no place.

>Milky Holmes
>no place
have you seen the movie?

Of course not

Okayest taste in town.

Which one is yours

>caring this much about validation
fucking lol

6/9 for which ever one is yours.

Happy?

9/9 your taste is so good, wow you can totally join our secret club

Not everyone cares about being rated.

Sameshit

I know know Kemono Friends, K-On! and FLCL on here. Top right kinda looks like Miyazawa from His and Her Circumstances but I don't remember that part so it's probably not her.

I just really liked that guy's 3x3.

It is Kare Kano. Google image search is your friend.

4/4
2/4
I wonder what your non indie taste is like. 4/4 I think, this kind of shit all bleeds together. Props on Midori-ko, though. Only unique one you chose.
5/6
1/2
4/6
4/4
9/9
10/10
8/9
6/7
6/6
3/3
8/8 6/6 1/?
7/7
4/5 Birth is really good.
5/6
7/7

I stopped bothering because often times it doesn't work and it sure as hell doesn't for obscure stuff.