Kobayashi

Why does no one give love to poor kobayashi, she is an awesome mc and hot as all hell.

She has a lot of fans though.

Tohru does, that's more than enough.
And Tohru probably kill anyone else that does.

>tfw you'll never get drunk with Kobayashi
why even live

She looks like a guy.

Ideal for spending your life with.

>boring
>drunk
>UGLY
Gee I wonder why.

I feel you man

boring? She seems like a down to earth girl
ugly? She is cute as fuck

DRUNK IS NOT EVEN A NEGATIVE

How fucking ugly do you have to be to consider that dyke "cute"?

She looks like an unkept guy.
Who was kyoani trying to please with this character? Females?

She's beautiful and I love her!

I am not a female and I feel pleased, probably the only animu girl I would spend time and try to be friends/have a relationship with.

She was the best girl.

She's boring and intentionally non-sexy. She's pretty much build to be projected onto. Not exactly that kind of character that's meant to garner fans of her own. She just serves as the relatable grounding of the show

Although I will admit that the mere fact that she's female lets the show sidestep a lot of the obnoxious harem/romcom tropes and makes the show feel a bit more wholesome. I can easily imagine a trashier version of this show where the coworker guy is the main character.

Landwhales.

Because her show was poor

>she
There's no way that's a female. Not even tomboys look that manly.

Totally true that, if she was a guy the anime could have just been an ecchi/harem average or even below average show. But furtonately she is not, and in my opinion, she comes across as a likeable character just because of her attitude and her views on things in general.

Also I find her cute, which might be kind of strange but whatever.

Show me one(1) example of Kobayashi being cute in the anime.

Protip: you can't

That uggo got a really devoted fan.

Probably cause her character was not designed to be "cute" or have those cute faces that kanna does, but I personally find her attractive in her own way

>might be kind of strange
Well, considering not even Tohru can exactly explain why she finds her cute either, isn't an easy task.

In all reality she's a flat chested 3/10 alcoholic faggot who wouldn't be fun to be around.

Flat=Justice
Alcoholic= You can drink with
Boring= Just like me in every way

Yeah I think we all can agree that only a boring alcoholic would find kobayashi attractive.

Not necessarily an alcoholic by any means, I dont drink, I actually only did drink twice in my life so yeah, just the boring part.

Kobayashi-fags btfo. How will they ever recover?

>draws a guy
>calls her a girl
Fucking kyoanus.

>no new IP

Flat=Justice is only acceptable for lolis.

gtfo normalfag, Kobayashi is girly as fuck

wow the hate, kys cunt

She had Tohru but you're too self insert to get it

Even the loli is thiccer than Kobayashi.

She was the only one i didn't want to fuck, even though she is best girl.

discusting

True, the show would have worked just as well if she was male and kept the same personality and everything. But unfortunately, it is expected that male protagonists are all allergic to women and will start screaming if a girl so much as looks at him the wrong way.

I can self-insert into Kobayashi almost too perfectly, but I rather not so I can waifu her.

I wouldn't say so. Kobayashi not being very feminine in appearance or personality as well as a female in a male oriented profession adds weight to the theme of being outside the norm in the show. When she says stuff like "if you don't fit in you're excluded" you can easily make that connection without the need for backstory, because you can fill it in from her demeanor and lifestyle alone.
If she was just gender flipped the show would lose that, or at least it'd be a lot less effective. A male MC would have to be made an outcast in another way.

Kobayashi grew in me even though she is definitely not my type