Illegal brags about stealing $185,000 from taxpayers while American kids pay the loan merchants for 30 years

>illegal brags about stealing $185,000 from taxpayers while American kids pay the loan merchants for 30 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQgMV2LM1zw
youtube.com/watch?v=nwJpXnbaVzI
twitter.com/stilltrillemil?lang=en
twitter.com/maytelara299?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>illegal brags about stealing $282,000 from taxpayers while American kids pay the loan merchants for 30 years

>illegal brags about stealing $125,000 from taxpayers while American kids pay the loan merchants for 30 years

Scholarships arent usually tax funded

C U M L O R D

All these digits, damn

I had a 3.7 GPA in high school when I smoked weed every day and slept through class. If your GPA was lower than mine then you're probably retarded.

Why do they lie about this just to be twitter famous for a day. Then all to be reported to ice. Not so big brain. Sad!

90% of these illegals would be average in a upper middle class HS.

Standards are greatly reduced in their shit latino schools so their stats look much better than they really are.

I will find u and make ops person hate life.

How is it calculated? I was a straight A student despite never doing homework and leaving coursework till the last minute. Wonder where that'd put me.

burger i dont understand, how do undocumented people can study in your univercities and colleges? Do they really accept anyone without checking?

Build the wall

Send them all back

Day of the Rope for all who let this happen

>Scholarships aren't usually tax funded
Undocumented illegal aliens aren't normally allowed to obtain ID, or any sort of ability to utilize our social services. What is your point?

Lmao, I just lobe seeing you losers get angry when minorities do good in school and get into great universities. Meanwhile you virgins are high school dropouts or at best go to some shitty community college and cling to the lack of melanin in your skin and claim superiority over them. LOL!

>3.6
>impressive
ishiggydiggydig

It kinda depends on where you live but where I went to school it was

92% to 100% = A
83% to 91% = B
75% to 82% = C
65% to 74 % = D
64% and below = F

An A is worth 4 points, B is 3, C is 2, D is 1, F is 0. Add up the points and divide by your classes and you have your GPA.

Contact ICE.

How do do you get above 4.0? Extra credits or something?

I love how they think that their lives are going to be so successful just because they got a good GPA. Anyone that has grasp in reality knows success is measured by the type of career you land, not how well you did in school.

Someone Mexican chick just applied to my lobbying firm and tried to drop the “muh gpa” claim on her resume. She graduated in 2014, and hasn’t been able to find a real job, a job that’s related to her field. She’s been stuck as a tutor and bouncing around at a bunch of other useless jobs since graduation. I told my boss, “Why should we hire her? It’s clear no one else was willing to hire her in a field that’s related to her studies.”

He agreed and we haven’t called back.

The best advice I can give to anyone in college is that your gpa/coursework never matters. Employers care about what you’ve done, not what you learned. So do as much internships as you can in college to show employers that’s you’ve actually done something other than being lectured and getting good scores on tests.

>90% of these illegals would be average in a upper middle class HS. Standards are greatly reduced in their shit latino schools so their stats look much better than they really are.

bingo. there was an obnoxious DACA kid on my hall freshman year with a Mexico flag hanging on his door. he told EVERYONE he was valedictorian in hs, was going to be a surgeon after Harvard medical school. he flunked all of his science labs. second semester he was a communications and latin studies major lol

>How do do you get above 4.0?
Some advanced courses are "weighted". They are worth more then the 1.0 on the averages. If you get a 4.0 in an AP class, it could reflect as a 4.3 or more.

Your shithole country your parents ran from need your academic excellence now more than ever!!!
#MakeElSalvadorGreatAgain

honors/AP classes the valedictorian usually has around 6.5gpa but we have things like "AP art" that require no work

Meanwhile I'm expected to pay $10k a year for Community College out of my pocket.

AP classes.

That's not even an A- average why the fuck did she get so much money.

ICE MODS

Some classes are scaled with 5 points for an A, 4 for a B, etc. At my school you had general classes (for the blacks and retards) and advanced classes (for anybody with a brain).

General algebra, for example, was scaled with 4 points for an A, 3 for a B, etc. while advanced algebra was scaled with 5 points for an A, 4 for a B, etc.

Why don't they need documentation to apply for college or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=aQgMV2LM1zw

She had a dream.

These people are always lying. It's a guaranteed ICE visit.

>Undocumented illegal aliens aren't normally allowed to obtain ID
In California they can get driver licenses
Yes, i know you said thats not usual

t. someone with a mediocre GPA

How do you think companies pick people for internships?

I had well above a 4.0 because an A in a AP class was a 6 and an honors class was a 5. I didn't do shit in high school

your whole rating system is retarded and illogical

What’s sad is that they’re too stupid to figure out that standards have to be lowered for them in order to pass in the name of social justice. If all these Latino schools held their students to the same standards as white schools, graduation rates would crash. It’s no secret to the person with average intelligence that enriched schools perform substantially lower than white schools.

lol a 3.6 is garbage for whites and east asians

>I love how they think that their lives are going to be so successful just because they got a good GPA
a good GPA means nothing, especially at a shithole high school with you can get As for literally showing up. notice they don't brag about their SAT score or proctored AP exam scores. really makes you think

and a good GPA in college means nothing if a non-STEM degree

>Mexican national (?) gets $100,000s to become a good democrat voter

This is pretty good advice. I made the mistake of "focusing on my studies" and suffer the consequences. Given the opportunity I tell younger people to avoid using that excuse because you can't postpone the rest of your life in perpetuity. I don't carry much weight with them unfortunately; they need positive role models not examples of failure.

I wish I could be ignorant some times but unfortunately I'm cursed with self-awareness.

Do Americans care much about their GPA after they finish college?

I never hear anyone here mention their GCSEs or A-Levels but for some reason GPAs come up semi-often on American (((comedies)))

must have been “white supremacy”

Check their social media for drug use and other crimes.

Shit I don’t know. It’s all behind me now and I’m comfy as fuck at my desk. My first week in the office we were working on a project and I said “I took a class on something like this xddd!1!1!!1” and made myself look like a faggot. Even with a meme degree I had three job offers in the weeks leading up to graduation, all my peers that believed in social justice that relied on the school’s reputation/gpa to get jobs after graduation went home to LA to live with mom and dad.

Oh please show us the error of our ways Mr. Progressive Eastern European.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I THOUGHT BROWN PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE STOOPID GUBERMENT LEECHES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Send him back and bill him for the money he stole.

You could have sent 15 currently unemployed American Citizens to trade school with that money. 15 people who would have graduated and gotten to work fixing our crumbling infrastructure, bettering not only themselves and their families but the entire country as a result.

Instead that money was stolen by this self-entitled criminal.

Some of these students are Texan: I'm an educator in Texas. Legislators keep lowering secondary standards in general for everyone. It's so bad that local universities are refusing to accept local students if they require remedial courses.

Like it's not just hispanic kids, it's an endemic problem in the south because of our blue collar values and high demand for unskilled labor during oil booms. I can't say that these kids deserve spots over Americans. But then again, if they're high performers, I feel we should retain them.

Schools are not allowed to check or enforce the laws. That would be racist. Not even joking, but God I wish I was.

Too many non-whites in the trades. That's all I see.

Does anyone have links to their twitters?

AP Art is a thing? What a fucking joke.

Universities generally care about state residency, not federal citizenship.

Remember: Universities generally WANT non-citizen students. These kids are in a strange place where they have state residency but not citizenship

Yeah America is a shithole what's your point? I'm moving to Europe this summer and I'm never coming back. Americans won't fight back they're the biggest cucks on the planet.

How the fuck is 3.6 magna cum laude material or worthy of a scholarship? My highschool the top 4 of us all had a 4.1+ 5's on AP tests, and I kept those kinds of scores through college. I used grade forgiveness on a B and I still never got any major scholarships, nor did I get any assistance at all for grad school despite a 4.0. I had to drop out of a doctoral program with perfect scores because I can't afford it. I was working fulltime too, but there;s only so much I can take out in loans.

I had a >1400 GRE and a 1500 SAT.

I got $500 academic excellence award every semester for 2 years when I started my undergrad.

I hate this world so fucking much. If the right wing doens't kick out the brown people competing with me that don't need to do 40 hours a week, then I am going to go full Bernie Sanders so that my kids will at least have an equal playing field. This isn't funny.

Most likely they consider [A-F] = [5-1].

Why does it seem like everyone in USA have so high GPA? I went to highschool in a smaller city but graduating with straight A's is really rare

>Legislators keep lowering secondary standards in general for everyone

Probably because when whites and Asians begin to outperform the dregs of society (as they repeatedly do across all metrics), they’d have some explaining to do. So it’s best to lower standards because expecting dregs to keep up with white/Asian academic rigor is racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwJpXnbaVzI

Now that i actually listen to them supertramp songs are blackpilled as fuck.

Diversity programs .White Americans are pro-ethnic genocide and promote anti-White policies because they're brainwashed by Jews and will never fight back because they're soyboy numale bugmen cuckolds. Diversity programs are largely supported by the White Suicide majority.

a lot of employers care about your GPA on exit for your first job (3.0 GPA overall is often a cutoff on a 4.0 scale). other than that, the only other reason it should really be cared about is if you leave college (like undergrad) and then decide to apply for graduate school.

>thinks you need to be smart to get scholarships

Did you not hear about the kid who letter to Harvard was literally "fuck white people" written 100 times.

He got in

Illegal brags about being more successful than 99% of Drumpftards.

Or [A-D] = [5-2] and F=0.

twitter.com/stilltrillemil?lang=en
The second one is no longer documented.
twitter.com/maytelara299?lang=en

I thought the same until I saw what was involved in it.

It requires students to spend a year assembling a portfolio of significantly different art styles and techniques and requires them to show a learning log and development diary. It's about as rigorous as the engineering capstone class that I offer.

Even if that wasn't the case, it would happen. Consider this: if you lower standards, scores will increase. Then you can point at the increase in raw score and say you've improved education when reelection comes up.

GPA is meaningless because high schools pass you for breathing. SAT scores are a better metric.

This also doesn't mention that we paid anywhere from 8-18,000 in tax dollars per year for them to attend public primary and high schools. It also doesn't mention that they are taking away the opportunity of the rejected citizens who scored higher than them.

Tax money paying for illegal students whose family don't pay taxes.

It's usually depending on difficulty of class (class time length).
For instance a 3-4 GPA could be given just for taken what are called Birdy classes. These are classes that require little to no work or are considered base classes.
Imagine taking art and algebra, both are considered 3 hour per sit in classes. You make 4 on both and you think you're hot shit.
Next year you take c++ framework (in a java wrap). This class for me was considered a 5 hour class and worth 5 points.
I came out of the class with a 4.3 which is still an admirable grade, but the difficulty of the class obviously reflects.
Add that in with my other two grades and to a normie you'd think that was good, as I would have above a 4.0 average.
However in the long term of things I am falling behind.
4x4x5 vs 4x4x4.3/ 80 vs 68.8/ 26.6 vs 22.9
Now add in the next year with a 5+ hour long class worth 6 points and you make another 4-5 range grade.
Once again people think you're doing good, but in reality your average dropped once again.

It's all about class length and/or difficulty.
If you take easy classes and make a 100% no one gives a shit, if you take hard classes and only make a 4-5 no one gives a shit.

I wonder who's 'Magna Cum Laude' she's been swallowing to get into university.

Call ICE?

it's illogical because there is no need to convert numbers after the initial 86% or etc
It's useless, useless, useless, useless!!!

Lmao bet you suck tons of dicks too LOL!

Look at what the democrats are doing currently on capital hill. They're willing to throw every american citizen under the bus for those illegals.

It doesnt matter to them. It's very strange, there are LEGAL full fledged hispanic US citizens, born in this country these fucking democrats are overlooking as if we don't exist. It shouldn't be about race anyway, it should be about putting the people of this country ahead of everyone no matter what.

>illegal brags about stealing $185,000 from taxpayers while American kids pay the loan merchants for 30 years

>implying they won't make up for it paying back into the system with successful careers

Neets are the ones who should be deported.

A friend of a friend of mine in high school was the grandchild of illegal immigrants. She barely graduated high school at the bottom of our class, didn't speak a word of Spanish, but got a full ride to the same university where I went. I remember she said that she applied to some diversity scholarship and got it because they didn't have enough applicants that year. I got like $2500 per semester when tuition was around $10,000 a year.

It's such bullshit.

ITT: jelous drumpfsters that would never get such high grades

I had a 1.9 GPA because High School was fucking pointless. Worked out of high school paid for Community College out of pocket got into a two year program at 4 year school and graduated with a 3.4 and laugh at all the rest of the retards that put an "effort" into the kike college game.

It's true. Remove neets of all ethnicity

SHADILAY KEKISTANI >HE IS AMONG US >HE IS HERE AND >HE IS MONITORING US ALL TOASTIN IN EBIN BREAD!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWEST SARGON OF AKKAD™ VIDEO FEATURING THE KEKISTANI ALL STARS LAUREN "THE KIKE" SOUTHERN DES"THE HEEB"TINY AND MISTER "POL RUINER" METOKUR???

>check them btw(:

>In burgerland you can legally go to school while being illegal
Let that sink in

Sad truth

>3.6
>high school
That’s pathetic
I note he didn’t post his SAT scores so we could objectively compare.
And I bet he doesn’t seem to realize he got special affirmative action points for his scholarships because of what he is.

Isn’t higher than a 4.0 GPA literally impossible I think they mean HPA but colleges don’t focus on HPA, so what do they mean?

>3.9 Gpa, 4.2 with AP
>Rank 7
>6000$ to a CC in scholarships
>documented vodkanigger
Saw a chink with lower gpa than me get the Gates scholarship while I was a dead broke immigrant and couldn't apply cause I'm a white male. Paying outta pocket for everything cause Im already making more money than that spics whole family so w.e.

speak for yourself. I had those grades. I'll be paying the loan merchant for the next 10 fucking years

They can use their talents to make Mexico better. The dollar goes further their anyhow.

ah i see you're a man of jojo as well

nah they never go back to fix what they ran from
they just bring more over and or have more undocumented kids

They need to be fucking lynched.

This.

how are you doing my fellow cultured man? Kaip einasi drauge?

People sit here and say that illegals can't get funding for school. They can't get federal, they can still get state funding. Texas has TASFA which funds illegals, there is a "good neighbor" scholarships (Mexicans are the shittiest neighbors wtf) that are exclusively from people who's citizenship is in Mexico, etc. Fucking absolute gibs

Id still rather be white.

Anyone with a GPA over 3.5 is retarded. If you are not being challenged then you're wasting everyone's time.

>their
Just fucking hang yourself, you fucking illiterate nigger.

My alma mater used to have a good reputation, being in San Diego with plenty of Mexicans, you’d walk on campus and it would look like you’re in Tokyo with a few white tourists- and indicator that the academic requirements filter out shit students. Now there’s a much larger Mexican population on campus following the SJW craze. It will be interesting to witness the final result, seeing where these kids end up. I lost count of all the applications coming from Black/Latino students wanting jobs at my firm writing “diversity candidate” at the top of their resume or listing “social justice” as a skill. We ignore those people because we don’t want any lawsuits. Today, these universities harm these students by shielding them from the real world, falsely allowing them to believe that employers are just as big as Marxist as they are. When reality strikes, it strikes hard. Glad knowing the vast majority of these idiots will suffer, being buried under student loans debt.

hi guys answer me pls
>
>

Scholarship donations are almost always tax deductible

he successfully jewed the jew. congrats to him