How's it coming along user?

How's it coming along user?

Finally got Redline off my backlog. Wasn't bad, second act was bit of a slog. That final stretch though was beautiful.

Picked up NagiAsu. If I like it, it will be the first TV anime off my backlog since I watched Milky Holmes back during Christmas ime. I just hope the love drama isn't overbearing.

I'm having a hard time watching Aria, just like I did with Sketchbook.
After an episode or two everything just gets really fluffy and I have a hard time staying awake.
The Round Table ED doesn't help either.

Trigun is REALLY bad, all the villans are retardedly designed

Half my backlog got deleted due to "reasons" and I can't remember the names of half the shows.

Do your reasons look something like this?

Sounds like a blessing

I'd like to say I'm making progress but I'm really not.

Finished Busou Shinki, Gangsta and The Blood Spray of Goemon Ishikawa movie. Now I'm working on Smile Precure a little bit more.

Next I think I'll watch Jigoku Shojo season 2 or maybe take another swing at Utena. I kind of fell off the train after that episode with the kitten so.

I'm trying to finish Clannad S1 for S2 but it's dull as fuck

Backlog is completely fucked due to nyaa going down.

oh no you don't you fucking nigger

I'm up to 31 out of 59 Noitamina titles completed. 32 after this season. I'll get there eventually.

[C] was a waste of a neat premise

>[C] was a waste of a neat premise

I whole heartedly agree. It was a really cool concept and I was even naive enough to believe it would live up to its potential. I watched it back when it was airing so I don't remember too many specific details but I know there were some really appealing character designs which is always a plus.

Finish it. S2 is worth all the hype.

Almost finished Ashita no Joe 2. The jungle man thing was pretty retarded.

I dont have one because i got sidetracked with p5 and now im watching konosuba

give me some good recs

Finished Punpun in one go yesterday
I'm now depressed again
Aiko was best girl

I watched all of thunderbolt fantasy in a single day. The puppetry during conversation really made me aware of how much anime is standing still with a mouth moving.

Dead in the water.

actually just finished a week ago s1 after dropping it a few years prior. only got 6 episodes in the first time, but i enjoyed it a lot more after soldiering on and not expecting anything great from it.

For every item I get off my backlog, 2 more take its place.

I'm going to take my backlog to my grave.

I'm watching GaoGaiGar, Aria, the original Rozen Maiden, and Bakemonogatari. At a pace of something like 2 episodes a day combined.

I don't think it would be healthy for me to watch all of it. I would die.

We're way past the point of our health being a concern.