SAY NO TO CALIFORNIA REFUGEES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlawibQ_QKI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article195405279.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why our forefathers only intended land owners to vote, now there horrible ideas will spread like a virus.

are people really moving to low iq states because of taxes?

Jonathan Williams? oh. no bias there

>California will soon be the reddest state in the union
>all the others will be lefty shitholes
>mfw

well mississippi should take over the as the largest economy in the us any time now

When all the Mexicans are gone that's a good possibility. Especially since we keep voting against gay marriage and why the politicians desperately want to keep ICE out.

Heh. We should just restrict immigration out of California.

I live in Mississippi and we're getting Emergency Broadcast Warnings in Spanish first down here. The grocery stores are filled with stair-step families of illegal immigrants. If these people are granted citizenship and allowed to vote, Mississippi will turn blue; I have no doubts. I don't want California retards telling me what to do down here.

See this thread:

>since we keep voting against gay marriage
that is because of the mexicans

FUCK OFF CALIFORNIA FAGGOTS

>flee state because it's a high tax shithole
>vote for the exact same people who will make your new home a high tax shithole
These are not the brightest people.

>CA becomes redder
>Democrats lose a 52 electoral vote state next election
>Democrats flip some flyover state worth 10 electoral votes

I'm okay with this.

>Demtards flee their utopia they made, then do the exact same shit where they move
>Mexicans flee their utopia they made, then make where they move Mexico 2.0

They both have zero shame and deserve death for this

CALL THE PEST CONTROL NOW!

>be Californian boomer
>gee I feel really bad for all these poor people, better vote dem to help them out
>40 years later, dems have destroyed california, raised taxes to demonic levels
>be same boomer
>suddenly notice highest taxes in country
>suddenly notice how many poor and shitty people there are in California
>better move to a lower tax state
>realize your state doesn’t help any poor people
>better vote dem

people who move to tax havens tend to own things, dumbass

I’m from Southern California but I’m libertarian/republican and I want to move to Rhode Island with my white gf and have 3 kids I’ll raise to fear god and love freedom am I in?

Muh blue land is too high tax. Let me seek refuge in red land and still vote with my blue crayon.

This

Dear God you can see the effect the Californian refugees have on Texas. They are actively rooting out any conservative effort to keep the state low tax, and they want to give all the jobs to illegals and niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlawibQ_QKI

So much this. God I hate these worthless hipster parasites. Living in gated communities while pretending they care about brown people to gain social points at their charity events. The actual worst.

>Californian refugees
This also has a lot to do with all the beaners in your state, Smith
But really, I only want to move away to vote republican and start a family, nobody can start a life in this state it’s too expensive and I want to kill myself every day that I live here and I hate my parents for doing this to me please save me

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

>flee commiefornia
>try to enact same policies that caused commiefornia to become the USA's shithole

funny how a state that's so blue could have such high crime rates, poverty rates, wealth inequality thanks to the permissiveness of allowing le happy globalist to exploit 3rd worlders "immigrants" (serfs/slaves) for his profit just so long as he posts FUKK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PPL on his twitter account.

I'm a CA user here looking to move because taxes are too high

Which state would love to take in a progressive gender neutral family of 5?

Oh, contenders must have sufficient charging stations for our Model X and Nissan Leaf

Thanks!

I fled California specifically because taxes are too high. I don’t intend on voting for people who will raise them.

You’re obviously just trolling, but this is the fucking problem
Realistically though, these people don’t leave California as much, the people who are really fleeing right now are actually all the young right wing kids who have been stuck here since birth and wish California would burn
WE ARE LEAVING, CALI MIGHT BE 100% DEM IN A GENERATION OR TWO BUT THE REST OF THE US WILL BE MORE RIGHT BECAUSE OF IT

>moving to another state
>taking land with you

You are beyond retarded and fail to understand our forefathers' intent.

The best of your father's DNA must have run out the crack between your mother's legs you worthless piece of crusty jizum.

Lmfao

I live in California and am trying to gtfo of this communist marxist shithole.

I am a fascist, right wing authoritarian conservative. I have an Aryan girlfriend whom I plan to marry. We are both radical traditional Catholics.

I won't swing your future elections. Please let me out.

You already lost Florida forever to the great Puerto Rico diaspora. Pretty soon we'll take over Texas and Arizona and you'll be fucked forever.

Hello fellow civilized human being!

Texas is looking pretty purple these days maybe a few more Californians can help us turn it blue!

Come on down, plenty of charge stations for our teslas.

user, we are both alike
Probably both partially beaner due to our shit parents
As long as you are mostly white and wish to serve the right you’re not included

I can’t wait until we arrive in 2020 and all your illegal votes are out of the equation and the right wins by levels they haven’t seen since 2016 when trump wins 45/50 states

support the northern californian secessionist movement and make california fascist again

I'm 100% white and so is my gf but thanks for the encouragement. Appreciate it. Planning to move to Idaho sometime in the future maybe this year.

>radical traditional catholics
cringy & autistic

How did they come to be so retarded?

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HATE THE CALIFORNIANS SO FUCKING MUCH! THEY DESTROYED TEXAS GOD DAMN IT FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUST DESTROY CALIFORNIA ALREADY

>traditional Catholics.

I confirm that there is one God and that Jesus Christ is his son

The state will never pass it. It's a nice idea but it will never happen. Beaners and jews run this shithole.

I have to get out of here. It's hell. Everything bad you've heard about California is true.

God I hope so.

>living in Europe
Your entire existence has long been controlled by an oligarchy that hides itself as being above the entire world, and it’s been that way for hundreds of years through every generation of your family being ruled by oligarchs and monsters.
Your family is the eternal cuck, when we throw another revolution and destroy yesteryears oligarchy and you beg for our help, I hope you don’t get it you worthless scum

I don't think so. Romney won MS by 12 points and Trump won by 17 points. I doubt it will turn blue in future elections.

California tried to save it'self but the jews wouldn't let them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_187

This was California's stand before they got overwhelmed and they wouldn't even let them do it.

>leftist fuck up their own state
>flee to another state
>repeat
>???
>

GOD DAMMIT! Fuck California. They bring in all these fuckers then they want to distribute them all over the States to make us all as much of a shithole as them.

>mfw thinking what how much better my life as a californian would have been if that was passed.
Thank God I'm young and can gtfo but still.....

IT was passed
It wasn’t allowed to do what it was supposed to do

Gas the calis, state war now

>be commiefornia fag
>Trumps new tax policies have allowed me to save up money and live comfortably in a different state
>move there and promote the progressive policies that turned commiefornia into a tax ridden hellscape

Jesus fucking christ.

A bunch of California boomers move to my area... they are all primaveras

This is precisely what happened to Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, and is slowly happening to Georgia.

NH here. Fuck off libshits. We're full.

its to late a bunch of hippies showed up months ago. some guy was bugging me about the brand of cigs i was buying at the gas station. thats holy land god damn it and some nigger trys to inject himself into a a transaction occurring while i had literally just woken up less than a hour earlier. lites arent real cigs REEEEEEEEEEEE

>are people really moving to low iq states because of taxes?
It is a possibility.
sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article195405279.html

California dems are very concerned about the new tax regulations because it bars the wealthy citizens from writing off their state taxes. Which is part of the reason California has set it's rates so high. They thought they could get away with it with the old federal tax laws. This is only adding to the increased trend of Californians moving out of California to a state, liking it there, but wondering why it isn't EXACTLY like California so they do whatever they can to shit the place up for the locals. Colorado suffered that fate. Georgia is probably next if the film industry doesn't leave Atlanta.

It will. We're already on the razor's edge. The northern part of the state is full of liberal retards. The delta is full of poor blacks who live on gibs. Our capital city is full of poor blacks who live on gibs. We absolutely will turn blue if the beaners are granted the right to vote. They are terrified of being deported AND of losing their gibs and will always vote Democrat.

Yeah and they would have to buy land in the new state and possible sell property in the old one. That's a benefit for the new state as it moves the wealth around organically instead of forcibly.

>bi-annual reminder that California is the furthest left state in the union and still managed to pass proposition 8 which defined marriage as man/woman, passed by 600,000 votes...until a radical homosexual judge overturned the will of the people by declaring the law unconstitutional.

California is the lowest iq state, what are you talking about?

wasn't there a big influx of rightwingers moving to cali a few years ago?
they move to california because they like all the pros of a rich state but they don't wanna pay for it and they don't care about other parts of the community. fuck em, let them move away

all the right ever does is whine. let them move and they'll stop shitting up the place.

Jesus...if that's happening in Mississippi, I can't imagine what it's like in other southern states like Alabama or Louisiana. I know those two have had a shit load of spics coming into the state in the last decade. I guess the great plains and the rocky states/Mormon corridor will be the last place to go to for white republicans.

didn't arny tank the economy?

this is all according to plan

he cut rich peoples taxes

>100% white

>hurr people who move to another state can't buy land there durr

>be left wing retard
>vote in greedy marxists
>greedy marxists take retard’s money
>retard moves to new state
>vote in greedy marxists

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

They'll shift from income to payroll taxes.

California offers the greatest opportunities for women, minorities and non-Whites. There simply are no better options. Women, minorities and non-Whites in California earn 10% more than their counterparts outside Cali; amirite tho?

>wasn't there a big influx of rightwingers moving to cali a few years ago?
No. There wasn't. If anything right wingers move OUT of California you fucking leaf.

>they move to california because they like all the pros of a rich state
The pros of a rich state? Like an absurd tax rate, horrible property prices, 2nd lowest iq, and highest poverty rate in the country? Sounds fucking great. Oh, don't forget the black hole of a fiscal policy, failed high speed rail project that cost billions, and the fact their water infrastructure is garbage.

>they don't care about other parts of the community
Who is the "community" a bunch of illegal mexicans

We need to kick off that ethnic cleansing.

This isn't going to be solved by voting for republicans, they are a false hope.

funny how the right endlessly yammers on about how they don't do social engineering but look at the southern states. stuck in a 1950s mentality time warp

>already in blue state
>NYC cant cuck us anymore anyways whew
>eternal leafs in other border

meh cant get any worse, yall niggas in red states best pepper your assholes, literally everything is in english OR spanish here.

If anything right wingers move OUT of California

no

I hope they all move. they're shitty selfish assholes

This.

Triangle-dweller.

California seems to be some kind of cancerous mega oslo. They tend to try and spread out to get away from their own filth too, it always leads to conflicts.

What you need to do if you get some of them, is to start acting like an asshole against them, and get others to do the same. You know even have the kids fucking with them. Make their daily life so miserable so they have to go back.

They will go
>Well I never!
>Such primitive people!
>Such violence
then they leave eventually. Got one of them that moved from oslo here, I have been making their lives a hell since shortly after they came, they hardly moved in before they caused shit and they believe they own the neighborhood (on is even a police). Well they don't and they are either going down, or they are leaving. Oslo fucks are not welcome here

Faggot, the fact you're overlooking is that their "mentality" as you put it is the result of having ACTUAL experience with niggers and spics. Their ideological position is correct, logical, and synced with objective reality. Yours is based on pretending evolution never altered the human brain and that there is an equality pixie that ensures peoples from vastly different evolutionary environments somehow come out exactly the same.

This is one of the few things that makes my blood boil.

>rich people leave CA
>spics and niggers are now 95% of the population, with the rest being other useless welfare trash
>reddest state in the union?

next up, if they get a cat or something I'm going to poor gasoline on it and put it on fire

i like you

Illegals can't vote, Californians can. Tons of our nigger population comes from NY and Cali.

canada

Texas is still red, idiot. Hell, it's more republican than most northern states, Florida, etc.

>If anything right wingers move OUT of California
>no
Denial is a hell of a drug.

>I hope they all move. they're shitty selfish assholes
>wah, why won't they stay and pay absurdly high taxes that are wasted on useless shit
>fucking selfish assholes won't pay their fair share for illiterate 3rd worlders to stay and be protected by the law when they commit crimes
This is what you sound like right now.

it'll be funny if the wingnuts move and tank the economy everywhere they go

The most welcoming place for your to move is Cullman, AL. Just let everyone know you are a gender neutral family and they will take care of you.

A lot of conservatives are leaving too.
We're it a tough spot.

they have to go back

>southern CA
>"""white"""
no

texas. still in the 1950s but now in color