Is there a reason Trump made such an obvious error in using "past" instead of "passed"...

Is there a reason Trump made such an obvious error in using "past" instead of "passed"? Is he going to bait the media into making news about spelling errors? That would be golden.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There is no grand game of chess, no ultimate strategy of perfection. The man is going senile.

>Trump continuing to show his IQ is below 30
imagine my shock

>The man is going senile.
If he's going senile and still BTFO you, then what does that say about you?

He literally says pass in the same tweet and the one before, which would lead anyone to believe that the proper form would be "passed", it's not a commonly misspelled word unless you're in elementary school and retarded. People already criticized him for it and he hasn't edited it like he usually does if he fucks up.

GFBHRNDSSR...... hmmmmm

>still BTFO you
oh wow haha

He. Is. Senile. He doesn't know what's going on anymore

He's exhausted if anything.

Why is it so hard to believe a guy like Trump isn't fishing for (you)s like you are doing right at this very moment?

Don't twats have limits on letters?

>what are character limits on shitter

he's just not particularly well read and didn't do great at school

>h-he's just tired
Low energy you mean? No, he's got plenty of drugs to keep his energy up. His old age is simply showing.

>the President of the United States of America is looking for (You)s on a Nicaraguan crab catching board
lol k

he made a typo, now everyone is talking about his tweet. its like someone takes a shit and all the flies come and eat itup

misspell a thing and get twice the media coverage.

>make error on purpose
>lefties magnify the message of your tweet a thousandfold cause of this
>they basically spread the message for you
>repeat over and over
>they won't learn
Basically he wants everyone to know it's the dems fault that the gov shuts down, and that they're also to blame for no deals regarding DACA.

It blows my mind that you still think this is a clever charade. How could you possibly be this gullible?

> I had no concerns about the Presidents cognitive abilities.
> I performed the test at the presidents request.
> The President passed with flying colors. 30/30

>He. Is. Senile. He doesn't know what's going on anymore

keep believing that sunshine

2 birds one stone, if the media does take the bait they literally report on a spelling error in a tweet. People see how low they've fallen and start to wake up.

>the government would NEVER hide anything about the health of the President from us
>Roosevelt was able to convince many people that he was getting better, which he believed was essential if he was to run for public office again. In private he used a wheelchair, but was careful not to be seen in it in public, although he sometimes appeared on crutches. He usually appeared in public standing upright, while being supported on one side by an aide or one of his sons.

>much wow
>such haha
>oh very