One Piece

Will the rockets work on Big Mom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kran09vvZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.

I love Sanji and Nami there.
SaNa confirmed

Listen. She gets hit but doesn't die instantly. She's so tough and so powerfull even the most powerfull poison in the world seems to have no effect on her but after a hard fight against her the poison finally catch up to her. That way the plan did work but not as expected.

Post SaNami

her her her her.

Does this happen in every OP thread?

Why does Sup Forums tolerate this?

Everyone loves SaNami but I'll stop if you want

I enjoy it

They massively banned them not long ago i believe. Well, the "Pudding is ugly" poster sure did. 20-30 first post were all forced memes. Now that i think about it's maybe still him.

I remember when SaNafag and AntiCarrotfag were simultaneously banned. Justice.

Pudding is ugly though..

I remember for well. First post is the "Pudding is ugly" poster again as always. USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST. Glorious.

Just ignore, they run out eventually

We'd all appreciate it

She's joining.

>french
>frog legs

Your picture would trigger me if it was true. Unfortunately for you it is not.
Nice try sweetie

Big Mom isn't in a tantrum she is sad. What's going to happen? Poor Big Mom.

Carrot looks cute helping to save the Jobsmokes. Amande is going down.

I wonder what would happen if it turns out that Mom only has 1 year of lifespan in her body and the rest is spread among her personal homies.

could she revive like Enel?

Oh my god, the fanart and sitting next to each other proves SaNa is canon.
Nami again and again rebuffing sanji's lecherous behavior just shows how much she wants and loves Sanji.
As well as Sanji falling for anything beautiful, female and a nice pair of tits shows his devotion to Nami.

Oh wow he posted his other image with more lies!!11 woahhhh you sure showed me. How will I ever recover?
Hold on

I suppose there could be more females, but It won't happen. OP is really from a different time. I think we forget its 20 years old. The works that inspired Oda didn't really have a lot of female characters either. Dragonball had Bulma as an MC, but she was never a combatant and there sure as fuck weren't a lot of female villains in Dragonball.

What does the full image look like?

>3 rockets
>napoleon, zeus, and prometheus make 3
fuck they should've had like 80 of them made

Shhhh no tears, only canon.

this is the most complicated meme image and I don't get it at all

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T LUFFY THE MONKEY

THIS SHIT TRIGGERS ME

You probably forgot the scene and/or the character. He has a chamo ability and when his underlings were looking for him he got accidentally trampled on by them. Since he's so prideful he basically said "I meant to do that." and other over the top denials.

If Luffy survived the poison from that guy that i'm too lazy to google for, Big Mom can take those rockest like if they were chocolate cake.

Magellan. But don't forget the poison fish that was so toxic it nearly killed him this arc. On the other hand, don't forget Reiju can heal poison of that magnitude. That scene clearly wasn't for nothing.

So basically Sapufags

>that guy that i'm too lazy to google for
I'm not even gonna comment on that one
Also he only survived because Ivankov pumped his ass full of chemicals to help him fight off the poison, at the cost of shortening his lifespan
It wasn't exactly a walk in the park

Yeah well Caesar's poison didn't do shit senpai

*SaNa

Sorry but Sanji will not date a terrorist trying to kill him

I don't see an assassination plot working in a fighting manga, and I doubt someone here does it.

However, I don't know what will they do with Big Mom. Either she bites the dust this arc, and her losing to Luffy is justified due to poison (which I think would suck), or everything goes to hell and Mom kills everybody while the Straw Hats run away.

>implying he wouldn't

>Caeser is defeated on Punk Hazard
>To keep him in line, Law cuts out his heart with Mes and keeps it with him
>Law takes it and Caeser with him to Dressrosa for the exchange with Doflamingo
>When Doffy calls off the deal Law gets Caeser back to the Sunny and gives Sanji Caeser's heart to keep him away from Doffy
>Baron Tamago and Pekoms attack the Sunny to capture Caeser, the shipbound crew escapes to Zou
>Sanji and Caeser are captured by Bege and taken to Germa 66
>Sanji hands off Caeser's heart to a random Germa soldier after they're captured and his despair sets in
>This heart eventually makes its way to Perospero, who uses it as incentive to keep Caeser working on the gigantification formula
>He gives it to Rook Bege since he's got better things to do
>Bege uses it to recapture Caeser and force him to make weapons and get Gangster Gastino to cooperate with his plans, in exchange for Caeser's heart back
>Gastino is now providing the escape route for the allied forces, with Bege still in possession of Caeser's heart
Did I get this progression right? Will Caeser ever get his heart back?

>no chapter this week

one piece fags completely and utterly
B
T
F
O

While you faggots cry over not having a chapter, i'll be reading the superior My Hero Academiaâ„¢ by Kohei Horikoshi

get fucked

That's the deal on paper. Bege gives him his heart back and all three part ways.

It'd be annoying if the only manga I read was One Piece. I read that too, along with a few others, so I've always something to read.

>SaPufags
Implying Sanji will choose a -chan over his only -san.
How many more girls/arcs till you learn?

She could, in her psychotic state, cause incredible damage before succumbing to her injuries, caused by the rockets and their payload. Not dying as such, but instead being heavily injured and thus effectively out of the rest of the story, with the same effect to her crew who had to deal with the damage caused by her rampage or in trying to calm her down. That way she's still alive, but has soundly been defeated, her reputation and influence reflecting that result.

That, in my mind, is the most likely outcome from here on out, or at least some variation of it given that it's incredibly unlikely that the plan will go off exactly as it was described.

>don't forget the poison fish that was so toxic it nearly killed him
In all honestly I just pretend that never happened and I would thank you that you never mention it again. And I don't see why the hell would Reiju heal big momma at this point.

I want to fuck Carrot

Pudding memory manipulation could do it but the obvious answer is she'll have to heal someone else.

FUCKING
WILLY
WONKA

Oda already explained that Sanji sees Nami as the boss so he calls her san

He gave 2 different answers for the same question. Do you honestly believe he would confirm something like that in a SBS? You might be more stupid than I thought

>one of the missiles hits Jinbe
>break next week
>shitposting reaches critical mass Jinbe life fags le btfo
>retards forget about Reiju
>Jinbe death fags btfo

How likely is this?

I mean, were you planning to get a lot of attention with this or something? Stop shitposting, you're gonna give the Academiabros a bad name

If sanji has a proper 1v1 and loses, shitposting will never be the same again

Is Magellan stronger than Sanji?

>Whatever, fuck it. I'm just going to use "Nefertari", because that's how it's spelled in ancient Egyptian

I'm pretty sure that in ancient egyptian it was spelled: Eagle, man-sitting-down, ankh, ankh-with-widget, sun, woman.

Of course. Sanji has nothing to defeat him.

By leagues

Oda also said no crew romances and he's quite adamant on that being true
I don't doubt what Oda said

Reminder Luffy x Nami is (((their))) ship

Is it Capone Beige
Or Capone beegee

>not Usopp x Nami

He even nosefucked her tits

Oda also said Zoro doesn't eat ice cream yet he drew Zoro eating ice cream and player dumb when he got called out for it.
Don't take the SBS so seriously especially for things like that.
Nice try though. Next time do your homework before using the SBS as source

His name came from "Sauvage", which "Savage" in french. It must be "Vege"->"Bege".

What? He adressed his mistake with a little joke. That's all. SBS is a legit source of information.

Usopp x Kaya is also (((their))) ship.
Luffy is Brazilian so that's why (((they))) like him
O vey

>comparing some trivia to Oda outright telling you the meta of his manga

Grasping at straws.

Interesting.
So Veigi?

No, Beigi. No idea why Oda changed the V into a B.
youtube.com/watch?v=3kran09vvZE

He will joke when he makes SaNa canon too. Hope you don't mind.
>the SBS is only gospel when it benefits me
And Im the one grasping at straws.

They don't have a v sound so they go the Spanish route and use a b.

V and B are the same sound in Japanese. Might have been a mistake.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGRESS PUDDING?

Year of Jinbe's death

Just tought about something. To explain how Luffy actually defeated Lucci and Crocodile pre-timeskip. Just saying he unconsciously imbued his fists in haki in the final moments would make up for it, no? It would make sense since haki and willpower are closely related.

They are fine as is.

>actually defeated Lucci and Crocodile pre-timeskip

Blood and physical strength too far fetched for you?

Edited for you~
I wonder who should be the jew.

Why do you want SaNa so bad?
The sbs of no crew romance is valid since that would ruin the adventure.

Make Luffy his actual color.

This And change your image to pic related

Crocodile was doing very good in the Marineford war and Lucci had a really big reputation. There's too much of a gap between pre-timeskip and post-timeskip. Realistically he shouldn't have been able to defeat them. He did it with pure will power as we have seen. Explaining it with haki would please me but i don't really care anyway.

>Enies Lobby was over 10 years ago
That means it took Luffy like 10 years to get another major power up.

Usopp has a non-black mom and an ambiguous dad, why does tumblr make him all super black.

What's wrong with wanting the 2 hottest characters to end up together?
Luffy is too ugly for Nami.
Pudding is DEFINITELY too ugly for Sanji.
I would gladly switch Nami for a Robin or Hancock though.

does conquerer's haki not count as a major power-up?

For now

Americans don't know about arabs and north-africa. T

Croc had no passion left. He underestimated Luffy, and basically let him go multiple times instead of just finishing him. Have you ever heard the expression "If you hang around the barbershop long enough, sooner or later you're going to get a haircut" thats pretty much what happened with him. Lucci just got his ass whooped I don't think that really needs much justification.
Not really. He didn't really master his Haki until post time skip anyway. I was referring more to his gears anyway. Should have been more specific.

I feel like that retcon would be tough to justify. He used blood for croco and it was exciting to know that he used his own blood to defeat his enemy. That shit is symbolic of his dedication and progress as a character.

That isn't from tumblr. Short answer people are retarded.

damn straight
this fat retarded fish is never joining the strawhats
if he lives then japan deserves to get nuked again

Brook needs to be paler