Roasties

the boundaries we had were in place for a reason.

A girl was the property of her father until marriage. She was kept in check and protected from her own foolishness.

Same with a woman, she was the property of her husband when she married. No fault divorce wasn't a thing so people worked through issues instead of quitting at the first sign of trouble. Marriages were very strong for this reason, and women couldn't waste an entire life time, riding the cock carousal.

Politics wasn't retarded because women had no part in it. The economy was great because the labor market wasn't flooded with shit tier laborers leading to low output and job shortages. Allowing women to vote and work outside the house was a fundamental error.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xCe0SXyrhc
youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Permavirgin detected

i don't think i even care anymore. i've already given up on women

also i think op goes too far
we need tradionalism to be encoiuraged and more women in the home. but done in a way without force. if a single man could support a family and a house like in the old days that would help, both parents wouldn't need to get a job to pay the mortagage. media could encourage traditional values instead of degeneracy, but in a way that doesn't ban content, just... pushes it to the side if its not helpful media. women could still become whatever they wanted if they work hard but no special favours and society shouldn't take professional women too seriously or encourage it.

i'm just saying balance freedom with traditionalism. slippery slope is real one moment you're controlling women like tyrants and the next the state is controlling men. free will cannot be forgotten and it applies even to women.

Did the last thread you made about this not satisfy you?

No, some autistic American claimed I was some American YouTuber or something

Op is a faggot. Sad!

>posting random thot
Why

>Meme president with converted Jew children and grandchildren.
Sad. Yuge mistake.

Why, Mr. Netherland?
Why, why, why?
Why do you do it?
Why? Why Open that Thread?
Why keep fighting?
Do you believe you're fighting
for something?
For more than your Shekels?
Can you tell me what it is?
Do you even know?
Is it JIDF or CIA?
Perhaps Australia? Could it be for keks?
Illusions, Mr. Netherland.
Vagaries of perception.
Temporary constructs
of a feeble subhuman intellect...
...trying desperately to justify an existence
that is without meaning or purpose!
And all of them as artificial
as the Sup Forums itself...
...although only a sub-human mind could
invent something as insipid as Australia.
You must be able to see it, Mr. Netherland.
You must know it by now.
You can't win.
It's pointless to keep fighting.
WHY MR LATVIA WHY?
WHY DO YOU PERSIST?

Top kek, thanks for that reply. But yes, it seems even Sup Forums is on the side of the thots. Perhaps this war is already over.

>thread about thot
>attach pick of thot

Idk seemed reasonable to me

Hey, you're that autistic youtuber aren't you?

Reviewbrah is not autistic and he's an example for us all.

>Allowing women to vote and work outside the house was a fundamental error.
What else is new?
This is entry-level redpill

Op confirmed to be autistic youtuber

It's it really? because all these /r/the_donald faggets that have poured into Sup Forums don't seem receptive to it at all

No, Reviewbrah is a god who represents us U.S Sup Forumsacks.
You're that JoeysWorldTour youtuber, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xCe0SXyrhc

Hahaha LMAO, if anything that fat joey guy is the perfect example of the fat Amerimutt Sup Forumsacks LARPing as white Europeans.

I was kidding, that video makes me depressed.
There was a time in which all Americans and not just us here were like Reviewbrah.
I go to the mall or anywhere outside my neighborhood for that matter and it's composed of 90% Joey type characters.
Help us, you faggots and Belgians should have let the Germans through to France earlier.

How can there be job shortages if the workers themselves are low output? Would it not, therefore, be necessary to hire MORE employees? Do you really think these guys are better than any woman? youtube.com/watch?v=B-bk1qugYmo

Men are inherently better at jobs than women. The market has resorted to lots of low paying low quality jobs because of women. Back then we needed less jobs because the labor market wasn't flooded, and men output a lot more, so the kids were mostly higher paying, higher quality jobs.

>ad hominem

He is mostly right, explain how he is wrong or get back to Tumblr, bitch