Boku no Hero Academia

Deku is a low energy piece of shit.

reminder that deku's arms are fine

>mfw we get to see Bakugou's butt when they animate the hotspring scene

Dekufags BTFO

That whole arc is going to be great to see animated.

this
>madman deku vs. muscular
>beserk dark shadow
>tetsu4 punching the shit outta gas faggot
>hot spring scene
>aoyama actually helping
great arc

I want to fuck Deku until I'm so spent it makes me pass out.

Daily reminder that Iida ate Grapes' ass

>dumping them in the middle of nowhere to fight their way through a forest of earth beasts
>the Hell training regime
>tormenting the remedials
>Aizawa vs Dabi x2
>Deku, Todoroki & Shouji powerbombing Mr. Compress
One of my favorite arcs of the series so far, leading into another great arc with the rescue. It was like 4 straight months of every chapter being fucking amazing.

You think you're man enough to get with this?

I want Deku to fuck me until he's spent

Bakugou get off the internet

>>madman deku vs. muscular
>asspull
>good

Oh jeez.

Ochako can only activate Zero Gravity when all five of her finger pads touch something, or someone. Zero Gravity takes the gravity from something.

Her limit, 3 tons, makes her puke.
Now imagine what would happen if SOMEONE WHO CAN ABSORB AND SUCK IN GRAVITY

OBTAINED A MEANS TO SURPASS HER WEIGHT LIMIT TO THE POINT WHERE HER FINGERTIPS BECAME MINIATURE BLACKHOLES

REMEMBER

OCHAKO'S QUIRK ACTIVATES WHETHER SHE WANTS IT TO OR NOT WHEN ALL FIVE FINGERS-

It was a great balance between the serious stuff when the villains showed up, as well as having some fun interactions between the kids.

Deku looks so off with a muscular body because he is so sniveling in the face but then you see his body and you're like whoa.

Mei picked up on that when he was getting his costume upgrade, too. Izuku's a hottie.

>Kinoko Komori [ MUSHROOM ]
>She can do almost all things mushroom-like! She has a mushy mushy family!
>pic related

>Shihai Kuroiro [ BLACK ]
>He can paralyze you by spraying black colored ink on you. For every 5 mg of squid ink he digests, he can extend this effect by 1 minute!
I know Hori likes Splatoon but damn

>Nirengeki Shoda [ TWIN IMPACT ]
>Every time he hits you, his phantom double hits you again. Doubles the amount of hits he can dish out!
Sounds about right, though I think there might be something more physical going on, like duplication of momentum milliseconds after the first hit rather than an actual "phantom"

There was no asspull there. He did the strongest attack he could muster (probably breaking that 5% limiter, explains why his arm got so fucked up) by a complete surprise.

Pic related was a CASUAL punch from a weakened AM WITH HANDICAP WEIGHTS.

I really can't fathom how people think that was an asspull.

Yeah people need to realize that deku has access to all of the power AM and more since he is a successor

The only limit is his own body which is why he is getting injured

am I the only one reading illegals?

That's what makes Deku such an interesting Shonen protagonist in my mind. He has access to this huge wellspring of power he can't really use, and his journey isn't into unlocking some perpetuating powerlevel shit every second week, but rather it's just about learning to use the wellspring without dying.

That's why we love the madman moments so much. Because those are the moments that he forgoes all the safety measures and uses the power to all the extent that he can handle, because he's just mad enough to do it.

Hell no you're not. Just read the 8th chapter today, good shit.

Agreed. Messy hair with that is a huge weakness.

I still wonder if Hori is ever going to noumify any established characters.
It feels strange to say that they're people and not take someone out like that.

I'm expecting an AMV of Deku saving Kouta with Foo Fighters' My Hero playing.

just read it

CUTE

One has been already, even if he was just a background character.

Tried reading it but I just couldn't get into it as I did with Hero Axademia ano- faggot.

Just read it. Whole chapter was cute as fuck!
Popstar is best waifu!

You go into your room and see this. What do you do?

Y-Yamete! Kouichi is for Iida only!

Really? I always imagine the AMV of Deku saving Kouta playing Hero by Nickelback

This chapter was really good. I feel it established everything that happened far better than anything that has happened in boku no hero even if the stakes arent as high

ask him why he doesn't use his power to break out of those ropes

Soon.

Did you know that Mei Hatsume's bio says that Support Members can request items to help them deal with quirks that would disable them?

Deku's madman moments make all fights with villains have this great tension to then. He knows that it'll destroy his body, but he still does it because he's a goddamn hero. It's like a controlled rage mode.

>then comes the Hideout Raid arc with All Might vs AFO

Holy shit, third season is going to be fucking amazing

You niggers are legit cancer now.

>tripfag
Filtered

Don't you have one of your dozen Jojo threads to fuck off to?

If only Knuckleduster hadn't been there, they'd be fucking like rabbits right now. Quirks included.

I'm loving Illegals so much. It's the perfect counter balance to the main series and it's hero political drama.

The romance stuff is cute but I'd prefer if the story actually moved along. What happened to bee girl? Will The Hauler haul her into his harem?

Eh, the series is still in it's baby steps, being only 8 chapters in and all. Let it mature before we criticize it's pacing.

>I bet he's as thick as that beer can

To each his own ano-for what purpose is your tripcode

Fucking Christ, all of the boys on this show are so hot.

I can't decide which one would make a good boyfriend.

Deku
Iida
Todo
Kirishima
All Might

Top tier boyfriends

Use him to lure All Might into his doom.