CA to fine employers $10,000 for assisting ICE raids

>The state’s top cop issued a warning to California employers Thursday that businesses face legal repercussions, including fines up to $10,000, if they assist federal immigration authorities with a potential widespread immigration crackdown.
>“It’s important, given these rumors that are out there, to let people know – more specifically today, employers – that if they voluntarily start giving up information about their employees or access to their employees in ways that contradict our new California laws, they subject themselves to actions by my office,” state Attorney General Xavier Becerra said at a news conference. “We will prosecute those who violate the law.” but not the illegals who broke the law coming into the state of CA :^)

>Becerra said the state Department of Justice and the state Labor Commissioner’s Office plan to issue formal guidance to all California employers, public and private, notifying them of their responsibilities under a new state law called the “Immigrant Worker Protection Act,” signed by Gov. Jerry Brown last year that took effect Jan. 1. It seeks to prevent all workers, regardless of immigration status, from being detained at workplaces.
>Authored by San Francisco Democratic Assemblyman David Chiu, the bill

>▪ Requires employers to ask immigration agents for a warrant before granting access to a worksite.
>▪ Prevents employers from voluntarily sharing confidential employee information without a subpoena.
>▪ Requires employers to notify their workers before a federal audit of employee records.
>▪ Gives the attorney general and labor commissioner exclusive authority to enforce new provisions of state labor laws.
>▪ Prohibits employers from re-verifying information on employment verification forms, unless compelled to by federal law.
archive.fo/Hs2bu

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-map-shows-the-us-really-has-11-separate-nations-with-entirely-different-cultures/ss-AAuR3Ol?ocid=spartanntp#image=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we will fine you for reporting illegal activity

Liberals fucked state power and now they will pay the price. The federal gov will cuck them

Bump

How did these people get so demented?

>State attempts to fine you
>take them to federal court
>Federal law supersedes
>Countersue state for damages.

I really hope this happens. California has been allowed to just do as it pleases for far too long.

Someone shouldn't have to go through all that just for reporting illegals. You're right, but this will still put pressure on others to just look the other way.

Bump

great states right case to jam up CAs collective asshole. hopefully when it gets instantly repealed all the niggers burn down their own houses again

>>take them to federal court
Depends on which (((judge))) you get.

>states
>Fining citizens for following federal laws and punishing them for not obstructing federal law enforcement
These people need to be in cells now. Just send in the FBI to arrest everyone in state government. Governor, AG, all of them go to prison for obstruction of Justice, corruption charges, abuse of authority and aiding and abetting criminal fugitives.
I can't take this shit. Examples must be made.

Bump

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

It is time. California has been given entirely too many chances. One state does not rule this country.

Bump

I'm hoping Trump don't ignore this

i can't see a possible scenario where this law passes muster with the supreme court

California needs to be ethnically cleansed and recolonized with people who aren't degenerates, spics, or chink spies.

>msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-map-shows-the-us-really-has-11-separate-nations-with-entirely-different-cultures/ss-AAuR3Ol?ocid=spartanntp#image=1

>left coast and el norte is more powerful than the federal government

if you don't break the federal law in commiefornia you will have to pay 10,000$

>Requires employers to ask immigration agents for a warrant before granting access to a worksite.
To be fair I can't imagine letting federal law enforcement of any kind wander around my work site without a warrant. Not sure how you would enforce it as law however because it's not like I'm there 24/7.

>Requires employers to notify their workers before a federal audit of employee records.
Not sure how I'd do that if they show up with a warrant. What am I supposed to do? Scream "everybody run!" when I see federal agents?

>Prohibits employers from re-verifying information on employment verification forms, unless compelled to by federal law.
God forbid I try to keep criminals out of my business

ffs humanity

Bampity bamp bamp.

And people say we aren't heading for a civil war in this country.

This is active DEFIANCE of federal law by a bunch of spic judges.

This is literal treason. I wonder how he will handle the US Marshals who will raid his office and haul him off to federal prison.

Over Democrats wanting states rights to use slave labor again

Don't want to follow federal law? Don't get federal aid.

ITT: IM LIBERTARD WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT

they're californians not humans.

WTF California. Federal needs to kick this states arse.

i expect they will eventually be forced out to pay 1 million to everyone they fine 10k

>open a business
>used as a pawn in the fight between feds and state
this world is sick

I know. Wtf, I didn't know how far things had gone. Demented is a good word for it.

Arrest them for treason.

It's not like anyone will stop the FBI from taking them in.

>we will fine for you cooperating with the federal government
National Gaurd Deployment when?

Bump

Exactly. They're Reconquistaing the fuck out of California, but it's like I told the spicks at my work. We will have the last laugh when they prove what a failure they are as a people and end up back in squalor.

I hope you guys are spamming Trumps twitter with this.
Get him to hit California with a Federal sledgehammer.

maybe people should start killing tehse globalist satanic fucks. starting with cali AG

fucking traitor

treasonous fuck should die.

This is nothing new. You could always get in trouble and pay a fine for hiring illegals. You can either get charged 10 grand for having them work or get charged 10 grand for turning them in. Ith illegals you lose.

Reminder to Commiefornians that Texas is full. Only non cuck, non liberal businesses allowed. Commies and illegals stay home.

Are there precedents in history, not counting the civil war, of US state laws/decisions conflicting so much with federal ones?

I don't remember this being talked about as much when I was a wee lad

So who gets the 10,000 from the fine?

All of the NEET anons in California should be going out to Home Depot every day and calling in ICE if you see Mexicans standing around

California is the best state. Deporting illegals doesn't sound like a good idea. They do low wage jobs that white people aren't entitled to do. If you deport them then the price of a lot of ur food will go up, because white people are entitled. I respect hardworking mexicans a lot more than a neet white boy.

>. They do low wage jobs that white people aren't entitled to do.

White people feel too entitled not to do *

>God himself is punishing California with floods, wildfires, mudslides the works and yet these arrogant fucks can't or won't take a hint to sort their shit out and stop acting insane.

>We will prosecute those who violate the law
That's patently false now isn't it? They passed a law protecting those who violate the law. How in the fuck can they make it a crime to report a crime?

>they will eventually be forced out to pay 1 million to everyone they fine
With tax payer money from people that cant afford the high cali taxes and they'll move to other states and drive up the prices of properity which raises taxes and turns them into the next california

Tough shit, I'm gonna report em to ICE anyway, AG Beandip. Find me.

>AG Xavier Becerra
>Parents were from Mexico

color me shocked. When is the Federal Government going to charge these people with treason?

White people will do any shit job as long as its a job. They won't do it for 3 bucks an hour and no benefits.

This state still hasn't burned to the ground?

California will get btfo

Doesn't the President reserve the right to more or less undo state laws at his discretion?

Alien and sedition acts in 1790s, nullification crisis in 1830s...

Technically the only authority the feds have is over inter-state commerce and national security.
>they find a lot of ways to get things covered as "inter-state commerce"

That whole civil war thing says differently.

This is the new slavery excuse. Your grandkids will paying out oppressed refugees

Cool. This will go to the 9th Circus, which will uphold the idiocy and pave the way to take it to the Supreme Court. The 9th will then maintain their glorious, record-setting rate of 90% reversals on appeal.

Not for any lack of trying

Is the 9th circuit /ourcourt/ since all of their shit leads straight to supreme court rulings blowing their shit apart?

>report illegal activity
>get fined
The absolute state of California

>They do low wage jobs that white people aren't entitled to do.*
*for that pay
If you can only run a business by paying someone 3$/hr, you probably shouldn't be running that business.

can't*

you put fines ten times higher for not helping ICE

>Attorney General Xavier Becerra

He is doing all in his power to protect his people, the Mexicans. How is this hard to understand?

When Mexicans get elected to political office, they do all in their power to prevent immigration reform and enforcement.

This is why I have long thought Texas and California are lost causes. When a majority of the police officers, border patrol agents, general population, and politicians in these border states are Mexican (loyalists) they will never enact or enforce state-level immigration controls. Only federal power can do it.

Oh gawd, I hope there is a Black Bull behind the camera!

>If you can only run a business by paying someone 3$/hr, you probably shouldn't be running that business.
Don’t blame the business for reducing the value of labor. Blame people that want to bring in illegal immigrants and those assholes that doubled the work force by encouraging women to have careers. No business can afford paying more than your previously mentioned 3$/hr because they would be sacrificing a competitive edge our system has created.

The only conflict is California making illegal laws. The Feds have unquestionable supreme authority on immigration. Its one of the few unquestionable powers the feds have.

Can a good state copy this law but with the ATF instead of ICE?

America is an embarrassment

>America is an embarrassment

America is fighting to enforce it's laws against a rogue state, California.

What's embarrassing about that? The embarrassing thing would be if we just accepted it as part and parcel of living in a westcoast state.

ya that really sound cucknadian ish

Don't you mean it sounds shitty?

Why do dems care so much about immigration? They are willing to throw the whole party and everything they stand for out for this one issue. Is this the only thing dems stand for?? A voting block?

9th circus I'd over CA.
I personally think they should only appoint southerners to the 9th from now on.

Bullshit. Cesar Chavez fought for the rights of his people. He hated illegal immigration because big business exploited them to lower wages for legal residents.
The Californian AG is nothing but a scumbag, a tool of big business determined to keep "his" people in poverty.

Maybe we can start a go fund me (or similar) to support someone intentionally incurring this fine and fighting it?

It's about votes. The democrats used to represent the factory workers. No more. So now the democrats know that they will never regain that voting block. So they seek to replace it with illegals.

yes

>I can't imagine letting federal law enforcement wander around my business
If I realized we had illegals, I'd be more than willing.
I shouldn't be required to keep them out, this is an infringement on my rights as a business owner.
Just as much as them forcing their way in without a warrant.
What matters, is that 'I' as a business owner, decides who is and isn't allowed on my property short of a justifiable warrant.

This is what should happen.

This is clearly an attempt to violate the rights of citizens, business owners, federal authority, and the MILLIONS that are victims of identity theft at the hands of illegals.
My own father being one of them several years ago.

This is not a state rights issue at all. States never had a say, never will.

This.

Report ALL illegal alien activity to ICE.
Especially at their places of employment.

They (states that want to argue they need the labour force) should be demanding work visas then.

But what they want are slaves and to balkanizes their population to be more malleable.

Any police officer that enforces this should be sentenced to death for treason.

When did you realize that California was no longer part of the United States?

The second American Civil War will be because of fucking immigrants again? Granted last time it was forced immigration.

Don't be a pussy. We need them in jail.

If you're referring to firearms and 'drugs', some have, to an extent.

Because the power to regulate those things comes from the interstate commerce act.
If you can show that the thing in question was created and kept in its originating state, it does not qualify as 'interstate commerce'.
Though they get pretty tenuous often claiming that all commerce effects interstate commerce (so fucking what?).
But even more specifically, if it's never sold or bartered, it's not even commerce.

This is why you can build your own firearm in most states, and grow your own pot in several.

the irony

Yes, that's why trump is pushing it, to make liberals fall on their own sword.

So what can the feds do to revoke California's statehood and turn it back to a territory? If they don't want to follow federal laws they don't need the privileges of being a state.

>we ICE now
NEET anons will help to save California from itself

They just need to prosecute state/local authorities that aid and abet illegals and illegal activity.
I'm certain they have the authority to do this now.
It really needs to be used.

I work at a hotel in Commiefornia (victim of family circumstance, not my own choice). The hotel I work at's guests are largely businessmen (I'd say around 60%) so naturally I see repeat guests pretty frequently. Just this morning, I saw a guest who had stayed with us multiple times whose address is in Texas. I asked him what brings him out to CA and he tells me business. He owns a construction inspection company based in CA currently, a sort of Quality Control that makes sure Construction contractors are meeting state requirements and such. I probe a bit further and turns out this guy is in the process of moving his business to Texas because of insane CA taxes. He told me when he finishes the move, he will be saving 4-5k a month in state taxes. The dude grew up here and it has gotten so bad he moved to another state, will fly in to CA twice a month and pay for 3 nights each stay and it still will be saving him a ton of money.

Liberalism is a mental illness

>The second American Civil War will be because of fucking immigrants again? Granted last time it was forced immigration.
No it will be about state rights again. The immigrant part is incidental.

>We will prosecute those who break the law
>Except illegals