#RTM PT 9 TRUMP EDITION

CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
RELEASE THE MEMO

>The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber. Reports have suggested the memo could contain answers to the question of whether the FBI and Justice Department used the infamous "Trump dossier" to abuse the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
>“You think about, ‘Is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Rep. Scott Perry, R-Pa., said, according to Fox News.
>The House must immediately make public the memo prepared by the Intelligence Committee regarding the FBI and the Department of Justice," Gaetz said in a statement. "The facts contained in this memo are jaw-dropping and demand full transparency. There is no higher priority than the release of this information to preserve our democracy."
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/18/gop-lawmakers-demand-alarming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

video.foxnews.com/v/5714682170001/

This document details Obama administration abuses of state power to spy on civilians. All Democrats voted to block its release! >house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative
>house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/954185054430924801

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/01/18/WikiLeaks-Offers-To-Match-Up-To-1-Million-In-Reward-Money-If-Someone-Submits-The-FISA-Abuse-Memo-To-Their-Website
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/954194729511636992
breitbart.com/video/2018/01/18/gop-rep-gaetz-calls-house-release-important-intelligence-document-goes-foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

washingtonexaminer.com/republicans-rally-for-public-release-of-memo-on-fisa-abuses/article/2646412

Other urls found in this thread:

speaker.gov/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Office of the Speaker
Phone: (202) 225-0600
speaker.gov/contact

>CALL NOW and DEMAND Speaker Ryan declassify the "FISA ABUSE" memo to the public

>This is a matter of VITAL PUBLIC INTEREST
CALL RIGHT NOW!
Congressional & District Offices
Washington D.C. Office

1233 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3031
Fax: (202) 225-3393
Janesville Office

20 South Main Street, Suite 10
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 752-4050
Fax: (608) 752-4711
Kenosha Office

5031 7th Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53140
Phone: (262) 654-1901
Fax: (262) 654-2156
Racine Office

216 6th Street
Racine, WI 53403
Phone: (262) 637-0510
Fax: (262) 637-5689

already on page 5 what the fuck

bump

up you go

When this shit doesn't come out or it's literally nothing, then will you guys finally admit that you're larping?

BLIMPHT! YER DONE FER!

i am so fucking outraged right now

Thanks.

how much do they pay you fuckers

Contact these people!

It's the 22 members of the House Intelligence Committee. Let them know how important this is!

I want to know. I could use some of that sweet shill money.

Nunes office and numbers to call

Stay buttmad deep state cia nigger

Spoilers; it's nothing, again.

Literally same exact type of shilling on each thread, down to the tee. Pretty obvious it's the same few people working overtime.

Glow in dark Cia nigger. I thought you would never be out here at this time.

We need more anons to bump this. It’s not working.

Yeah, six congressmen who read the top secret doc are freaked out and begging the public to tweet the hashtag to pressure the intel committee to release it.
NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM!

This is the only thing that matters today - PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE!

thanks! I’ve been saying this for a while now. PICK UP THE GODDAMN PHONE. WE DIRECTED THE SYRIA STRIKES, THIS SHOULD BE EASY BY COMPARSION

It's 1.15am here and I need sleep.
One last bump.
Keep up the good fight, Americans.

Thanks bro. You’re based as fuck.

Ignore all the sliding - PICK UP THE PHONE!

Please keep bumping this people!

Much appreciated, Malaysia

Please keep bumping!!

End the madness, vindicate our POTUS, PICK UP THE PHONE!

To all you fags who complain about nothing ever "happening" - THIS. IS. IT....

do it now

bump

Bump

Bumpan. I am up a few hours.

CALL THE KEKDAMN NUMBER BEGONE SHILLS

Fucking shills are sliding agian.

Please lads. Don’t let this die..

Please.

Lads keep pushing!

THEYRE SO SCARED. LETS KEEP STICKING IT TO EM!!

COME ON DONT LET THIS DIE!

BUMPING TO KEEP THIS ALIVE. I DONT CARE IF ITS SELF BUMPING! WE NEED TO MAKE THE FIRE RISE!

Bump

user please spread the word.

Bump. RTM is gaining momentum on other sites. Keep it up anons

bump. Anyone have the Tweet count?

Good shit. Which ones in particular?

bump

You know this memo is good for Trump because if it wasn't good, some faggot would have already leaked it to MSM.

>shills BTFO
> ropeday 2018

BUMPO

Goodbye, DNC

Whether or not someone would have leaked it to the MSM, you can bet your ass the MSM would be talking about it. But it's all radio silence right now.

Impeachment imminent

DRUMPFLETS BTFO

Noice this thread is still going. Good shit.

keep it bumpt

DERNERD DRUNPF WILL NEVER RECOVER

umm
bump?

Bump with gall your representative dog dambit

The memo is literally everything.

Pretty smart on Assange. No way a scif doc gets leaked, but his reward fund gets pimped.

US congressman here,

I have read the FISA abuse memo, and I can't say much more about it then everyone else has said so far. But I must say, it's not what you think it is.

Cheers.

Post timestamped picture of secretary's nose

Checked
However
If not a LARP
Timestamped pic or gtfo

How many elected officials have seen the memo and basically put their careers on the line by supporting RTM on social media? The list seems to be growing hour by hour. Your time is up shills, and no amount of spin by you or your handlers can stop what's coming.

bimp

Authenticity won't be happening here with such a topic. However, I would be happy to do so at a later date.

Hannity says biggest tick tock coming

1pm here. So sleepy. Going to take a long afternoon nap.

TICK TOCK
I
C
K

T
O
C
K

literally LARP

No thanks, it's literally unprovable.
Stick a cigar in your pussy and post that

oh fug

tICK
tOCK

Just e-mailed Dave Brat, hope other anons in VA's 7th District follow suit

Bumping

Come on lads keep it going!

Bump, shills are very sad today

when is SOTU? end of january?

Please do not let this be slid. This is our future at stake.

I might actually be a little hyped if hannity wasn't creaming his pants all day about this yesterday. That all but guarantees that this is nothing

BUMP

Where’s Q? I need his help here. I’m being slid like mad.

Drump will finally be impeached once these memos are realeased.

Say BYE BYE to Cheeto Hitler Sup Forums! Maybe you can visit him in prison, if you haven't jumped off a bridge yet.

Lmao. Nice one shill. You’re getting desperate aren’t ya?

Please spread the word guys!

>Hillary lost due to declaring a war on a fucking frog.

COME ON ANONS CALL!

I’m being slid guys!

well she sacrifices chickens to moloch, i think its real desu, deities and what not

OH MY GOD IM FALLING BACK FURTHER! SOS SOS

the entire board is being slid dude, relax

I think god will help everyone out here. All we can do is bump this thread and make sure everyone calls.

Sorry. It’s hard watching this page fall backwards further and further

holy shit the catlog is being filled with slide threads.

alot of people have called, and people are at work, tonight the action will rise again

Well, shit. Pack it up guys. Anytime Hannity says tick tock it's a big fat goose egg.

I was really hoping this one had legs. Fucking potato nigger.

Sidestory: one time back in 2004, Hannity came to my college campus for a rally. I was in the pit next to the stage with the band. One of the co-hosts at the rally was an incredibly hot milf. We were joking around making onscure lewd gestures and catcalling the milf, and Hannity looks down at us from the stage during a commercial break, points to the milf and makes the same lewd gesture we did. Kek

Well we just need more people calling and spreading the word. I’m just worried that this will slip away, our biggest chance yet.