/POLDER/ NEDLEEUW edition

"NEDLEEUW" is a Dutch open debate with over 2000 guests.

Jordan Peterson is expected to talk in 20 minutes

>All sides of the political spectrum were invited, the left boycotts the event and calls everyone attending Nazi's

LIVESTREAM:
youtube.com/watch?v=aavRerfIdJw&feature=youtu.be

Any anons attending?

Theyre playing the national anthem beforehand, nice.

There is this fucking jew in chat "naohtje4", no mods to clean this up?

Trolls are to be expected in a yt stream chat

So far...
Seems like an actual extreme right stream for once...
The media will blow this up and any slighlty rightwing leaning person will be lynched...

We start out with a based black gay man.

Let the lion not stand in his shirt

This Surinamer is the dumbest speaker I've ever heard. He makes the nationalistic cause look bad.

Voel me aangetrokken tot deze gebaseerde zwarte man

daily reminder that peterson most likely is part of the last tier in this pic. Part of the pre-selected group.

I always wonder, is there any aryan alt-right person in the Netherlands? So many pinda's, or other mutts, wtf.

Peterson coming up now

>Bolkestein
INDO
>Baudet
INDO
>Wilders
INDO & JOOD

oh god, hier komt de "jordan ik neem mijn psycho analyst prul van freud" peterson weer.

Jordaan Peterszoon hype

Ben blij dat die ‘gebaseerde’ zwarte man en die slechte zangeres weg zijn. Gelukkig spreekt Jordon Peterson nu. Hopelijk spreekt Joost Niemöller ook lang.

Hij gaat je vertellen over hoe blanke identiteit niet bestaat of iets dergelijks.

Ik vind het grappig dat ze een Surinamer gevonden hebben die doodleuk over het castreren van negers loopt te lullen en tegelijk over het verspreiden van blanke kinderen, maar het was weer een lekker typisch karige Surikletspraat waar ze iets keihard oversellen

EN DAAR IS IE WEER, FUCKING KANKER JOOD ONZIN VAN FRUED. Hoe kun je naar dit jodengezeik luisteren?

heej iemand linkte dit vanuit de youtube comments :p
alles goed met jullie? ^^

What snack are you guys eating during this event

>self projecting degenerate jew still talks to the people through this shitty ass mouth piece of a crypto jew

Ik heb jullie gewaarschuwd mongolen.

Ik ga direct naar de frituur
suggestie?

Zo getriggered zijn van dit event. Wat is er mis met jullie?

Zeg matties als ik me helemaal niet kan vinden in deze kankerkutconferentie ben ik dan linksch?

Bitterballs of course. Im eating zaanse huisjes

>linksch
Not necessarily. The event isn't as well planned as they advertised but its a good start if they continue this "movement".

>maar ik zeg ook iets over Nietzsche@!
>maar stiekem is frued toch (((hetbeste)))
>baby penis zuigende, satanistische kut kanker mongolen hebben gelijk OVER HOE JULLIE DENKEN

jesus, wat een kanker kut deze peterson maar blijft

>Being this mad

Juist niet, dit is alt lite in optima forma.

anyone know if /OurGuy/ is supposed to speak too or just there as a guest?

niet trots zijn op je cultuur goy

I just fucking hate this cunt so much. I accidentally read his recommended book "a hero with a 1001 faces" and all I got was a fucking twisted jew perspective on perfectly good volkish things from other races. I would just fucking hate it if whatever we have here, doesnt get on the same page on the proper filtering of the controlled opposition kikery. Not everyone has the luxury of spending thousands of hours on studying the jew and his trickery...so I just dont want to you guys to put your eggs in this greater israel basket, and then get burned in a couple of years.

hoe voelt het om beter te zijn dan all die klappende mensen, om alleen in deze draad te zijn en peterson te haten. Al die gezichten, dure kleren, upper class people. Jesus. Het geeft mij tamelijk veel trots :)

i'm blond but don't have blue eyes, do i count as an aryan?

Wooha IS This The Aquafresh TM Anual Global Meeting?

oh, hij geeft handtekeningen in het publiek!

leuk liedje

Komt de striem nog terug?