youtube.com/watch?v=Jpzo7p1ZlMg
youtube.com/watch?v=ar3GGoqyBV0
youtube.com/watch?v=80hUq-Qm-X0
youtube.com/watch?v=2YWf4VD8a20
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I trust Alex with my life

yep #basd mf

those characters on the left all say "truth".

Yes, I trust him.

I would be a fool to trust anyone else

Trust is not the exact term. I like what he did with Bilderberg, but some of his shows are...special. close to batshit lunacy. But i like him, he is rarely boring and has a sense of show. Also his ads for products are hilarious.

sure thing I trust shlomo....

fan since 2006 but something weird happened to him late 2015 or 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpzo7p1ZlMg

youtube.com/watch?v=ar3GGoqyBV0

Then this happens which is very suspicious

youtube.com/watch?v=80hUq-Qm-X0

Same happened with PJW. What happened?

I've been a fan since he was doing stand up comedy

hahahah i trust him to rile up the proles over one bullshit topic after another that has zero fucking basis in reality, the guy is a classic American con artist, it is a long and hallowed tradition, America is full of suckers that love to be fucked up the ass by con artists for some reason, its entertaining i guess

Yeah...I mean...How do he know the frogs are gay?

>youtube.com/watch?v=2YWf4VD8a20

/thread

DO U KNO DE WAE?

If you watch last night's war room state department and intelligence veteran Steve Pieczenik was on. He let slip that Infowars has been a media outlet for the White hats in intelligence fighting the deep state since 2002.

Alex jones in court admitted that his character is an act, and he proved it so the government wouldn't take away his kids from him.

with my life

hes a godly man i pray for jesus to keep him safe rump2200

The angry Patriot has always been his schtick. It's how he was able to build a following in the first place. Everyone knows that. He's like Howard Beale in Network. Can't pussy foot in his line of work.

Yes. His take on Bannon was a bit too far tho.

No, that fucking retard supported catacucks in their shitty independent movement because muh Assagne.

He can go fuck himself and his gay frogs too from my concern.

He genuinely means well and I don't think he's completely crazy.
Just very crazy, but thats what ODing on redpills for 30 years does to you.

He's jewish. Says so himself.

He's a fucking, character.. his lawyer came out and said so a long time ago. You people are gay frogs.

What's the argument against people choosing to be independent, spaniard?

he's a lot funnier after the mk ultra personality split

of course goy

That they are less than the 50% of the population of the region, kartoffel.

this

Look at the way he didn't acknolwedge Q right away. That makes him more trustworthy in my eyes

Wait? When's 'Alpha Load' coming out again?

The fact that he proved the elites gather in some fag forest and fuck men while worshiping a god called Moloch and perform "mock" sacrifices gave me credibility in my eyes.

So what? If they hold a referendum and the rest agree why not?

Alex Jones is my favorite prophet.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

This. He has a lot of views I agree with very strongly, but Alex is an even crazier conspiratard than I am. No matter what, though, his shows are always entertaining, I like him politically, I like the fact that the left hates him, and I've come pretty close to buying stuff from infowars just out of appreciation.
I sure as shit would rather listen to his show than to CNN or MSNBC.

I love Alex Jones and do believe he very well may be the greatest man of our time, but that he's become such a fucking shill and cannot seem to remove Trumps cock from his mouth in this day and age he's kind of losing me honestly. Would the Alex Jones circa-2005 be such a cheerleader for the government? Not bloody likely.

obligatory

are you still that white Uganda bro that works there as actor?

that Podacst was kino

Yes and no.

Yes, in that he does walk the walk. The way he abused the young Turks at the DNC convention was flawless. Remember Cenk's upset little expression when Alex showed to spoil the party? He seems to be unafraid, and probably a little unhinged. So he is with his audience and not in on the joke. I respect that.

Trust, however, would indicate that I believe him and would follow his advice (medical or political). The answer to that is emphatically NO.