Dragon Ball Super

l love this man. He is the savior of dragon ball. He should get a nobel prize for saving the world. I have a small room dedicated to him. With a picture of him. I once got an autograph with him. I kiss that piece of paper every day. He shaked my hand. To this day, I have not washed my hand. I fap with it, spreading faulconers AURA on m'dick. He touched my shoulder with his hand, I have yet to wash that shirt. I lick the part he touched all the time. It is one of my prized possesoins. I have a cardboard cut out of him, and I pray to it, as if he were god, because he is. If one were to study music for 1 billion years, 1 billion times over, one would not even be close to the level of Faulconer. I fall asleep to his songs. I love hearing that repeated sound in the cell theme or buu theme. Every day,I remember to say "fuck you funimation" for not bringing him back on 3 separate occasions. It's okay, I know they will go to hell. There are no words in the English language that can truly convey my love for him. When I die, I want all my remaining money to go to him. I wish I could kiss his boot. Or wear a sweater he wore, why? Because it has his divine smell.
Get on my level subturds. None of you will even come close to loving cuckoochi ching chong whatever as much as I love Faulconer.
He should have been brought back for DB super.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
youtube.com/watch?v=nyhDiEE5i9c
youtube.com/watch?v=eMYt9sGOcTU
youtube.com/watch?v=kzt2iSNyN8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=s_-7sxB6XcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=27YqLmW28UQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is Hit thinking right now?

Best female Kai coming through

First for Gohan is not God level.

>Best female Kai coming through
That's not Lila.

Wanna talk about Heroes?

What the fuck's up with Tarble, seems almost everyone has him on their deck.

HOLDING

B
A
C
K

I want him and Frieza to be the edgy people on the team.

>be cauliflafag
>already tired of the shitposting

You greasy motherfucker.

Posting Caulifla is never shitposting.

donuts

Why are Gohanfags so delusional they can't see through their tears to know that Gohan just isn't that powerful

This is now a based Bruce Faulconer thread.
Kikuckifags need not apply.

By how much?

>Caulifla is never shitposting.
Fuck, dubs normally don't lie, but you're pulling my leg here.

Now make her sad

Leave the Tournament of Power to me, dad.

The shitposting made me go from being indifferent towards her to absolutely despising her

Not a real Caulifafag

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmU9e67EfmI
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
Praise God

Faulconer and Kikuchi are both shit, it's all about the Great Music Theif Yamamoto!

OLD
AND
BUSTED

Yurin is better

leave the U6 space monkeys to me

>be cauliflafag

Kalefag detected

Leave some fun for your old man

>inb4 next episode Gohan or Goku makes an offhanded statement referencing how they felt about the fight and how strong Gohan is and the shitstorm of arguing about what that statement specifically meant completely overshadows the entire episode

I can feel it, it's gonna happen. This pointless, stupid argument is gonna continue into next week because of some one line off-handed statement Goku makes about the fight or something. No one will be able to talk about the episode because people will be too busy throwing shit at each other with renewed vigour.

Assuming direct control of the thread

SHUT UP.

Which juice was she going to give Cabba?

> Neko Majin has freeza alive and He has a Son so he might get a waifu (Kale or Cauli) in the ToP or his race really does do it a sexually

> Goku is off training with his Students Uub and Neko Majin post E.o.Z

> 5 year old Pan has Goku's Fighting Autism Freeza becomes her teacher.

>Piccolo will be off having an egg aka good version of tambourine

Face it anons Mr.Freeza is going to be good guy. Hell will made him lose his Space Hilter Edgyness
and he will Prove himself in the ToP as an Ally

I hope Caulifla gets killed just to spite you all

Pineapple. Nobody ever asks for it.

I miss "leave ______ to me" posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
youtube.com/watch?v=nyhDiEE5i9c
youtube.com/watch?v=eMYt9sGOcTU

Kale, Cabba, and Cauli fags will have to bow to the prince of ALL saiyans

Death means nothing in the DB universe. And that still won't stop me.

I like the designs of Kale and Caulifla, but Yurin had the best design among those two and Cocoa as well.

Wasnt frieza in hell the entire time he was dead before?

Prince Vegeta the Second

Always in second place

>youtube.com/watch?v=eMYt9sGOcTU
I liked that song better when it was this
youtube.com/watch?v=kzt2iSNyN8Q

They are literally in this thread faggot

HOLY FUCKING KEK

Soon

So, am I the only one still clamoring for 16's return? Maybe the kai who likes building robots could rebuilt home stronger than ever before under the request of 17?

Yes, yes. We all know he 'plagiarized' most of the tracks. Yet they still blow that synth cancer out the water.

Not before your precious Gohan jobs in the first 5 minutes

so blatant

I bet the Cauliflafags are all really tall and lanky. Lanky guys like small, tough girls.

yes and he hated it

All hail Vegeta, Prince of no one.

It's amazing how quickly everyone here changes their minds about characters. 3 weeks ago Tien was, while not nearly as strong as the saiyans, at the very least somewhat respected.
Then he loses a fight to someone who he didn't want to hurt because said person was possessed, and loses another fight in which he was holding back in order not to injure anyone before the tournament, against an opponent several times stronger than him, who was going all out. And now everyone thinks he sucks forever.

KEK. Can't wait to hear more of based Lord Frieza's insults in the tournament.

>expecting memers to care

I doubt a short amount of time in hell after such a long first trip would suddenly flip his remorse switch.

>No Caulifla this weekend's episode

Here's to hoping for this weekend. Kale, too.

Faulconer posting seems to be at an all time high

Don't post le frogs

Otherwise I agree

youtube.com/watch?v=s_-7sxB6XcQ

Frieza bringin the bantz

>Goku, Gohan, Pan, Trunks, Future Trunks, Bulla, Goten, Cabba, Caulifla, Kale
>no one
BOW to the PRINCE of ALL saiyans, gohanfag.

>implying Kale won't closeline his second rate god ass

>List of characters U7 characters less likely to job
1. Goku

POWER GAP

2. Gohan
3. Frieza
4. 17
5. Vegeta
6. Roshi (since he is probably going to be fighting females, he'll have gag character plot armor)
7. 18
8. Krillin
9. Piccolo

POWER GAP

10. Tien

Leave Kale to me

That's still only a handful of people user. And also Future Trunks is from another timeline.

Most of them are half or quarter saiyans living on earth, their kind is the dog, King Furry. Cabba, Kale and Caulifla are under U6's King Sadala's jurisdiction. Goku is the only person whose prince Vegeta actually is.

It's funny because I can imagine he said that in court.

kek what is this retard logic?
>th-those are o-only half saiyans!
>*Transforms into a super saiyan and starts flying off into the distance while shooting energy beams*
>H-humans....see? The dog is their king.....
Holy fuck you were dropped as a child.

Who is me? Jiren and Toppo will murder them

>Jiren and Toppo will murder them

Stay delusional

They are still half or 3 quarters humans. They live on earth and earth has its own king. Vegeta has no rule over them.

So who's the top in this relationship

youtube.com/watch?v=27YqLmW28UQ
jeez. Normally I'm a diehard subfag, but the original funi dub is better than this.
The kai sub of this scene is also better

N-no, shut up r-retard

This is Vegetto.

Just accept that Frieza was right and your boy is prince over no one.

There's a few things Sean is good at, for an example he can scream but his King Kai sounds like a retard.

>Base
>Golden aura
user... also Shin's earrings are silver and golden what the fuck are you doing

This is Super Vegetto.

Nice bait

Who would you

>fuck
>marry
>kill

go

Do people forgot already Zamasu ark ended with Vegeta stronger than Goku?

>tfw Frieza is going to be forgiven

if you think his kai opening dub is not good, he'll get real asshurt kek

This is Berserker Vegetto (maybe. Who knows how Kale's green SS form will be called).

To be fair, so have the writers.

Reminder

Vegeta didn't give a shit about his fellow Saiyans. He killed Nappa and cared less about Raditz dying. He was also going to kill Goku and Gohan on Earth.

leave the tournament of power to me

This is Anger Vegetto(?)

>yellow aura
kys my dude.