HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/horriblesubs/status/864049005642305536
twitter.com/terriakijerky/status/862829898854932480
my.mixtape.moe/fbccim.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why not share anime and stuff through MEGA instead of torrents?

Have the Japs switch to raping the nyaaziis now?

This worries me. They own Godoka now, they will probably kill it within a month. Screencap this.

Torrents are often faster and much more reliable. The thing is, the host site for a torrent doesn't matter. Just the magnet or torrent file itself. With DDLs, since you download from the host, if it goes down, your fucked. The only reason Nyaa even has replacement websites and offline versions like Nyaaner is because it was a torrent website.
Most likely just server maintence. It's still a brand new site.

Done

Damn why did hiro sell it to them?

Pic for reference. The pricks even put a ™ at the end of it

>MEGA
XDCC already exists.

>XD
Fuck off

pantsu wins

You can't si, but pantsu still exists!

You're not being serious are you?

Welp, Time to stop using it.

Thanks, I couldn't decide on which one I should post so I didn't.

Guess Hiroyuki sold it to them, it's all over.

100% serious. Just log in to confirm for yourself.

Read the fucking link retard.

Just use anidex.info

>believing the (((links)))

>anidex.info
That site sucks ass,.

Could care less about the bloody meme filled nyaa war. What matters is , does te goddess have have a back-up.

Pantsu is nice for being a db back-up, but our goddess has no Homu back-up. Or I don't recall seeing/reading that she has.

As long as the cartel don't somehow find a way to ruin KM anime will be safe.

pantsu is literally the only good option

This has been going on over at gogoanime for weeks now. The fuck is going on over that?

pantsu doesn't have a tracker, anidex does

Goddess became fucking shit since no QC check on anything uploaded there.

I saw fucking manga scans that had mangafox watermarks on there.

Useless site is useless.

>gogoanime
Please leave

link?

Nobody cares streamshitter.

>actually wanting only one tracker instead of two
please be a retard somewhere else

Pantsu does have a tracker. Quit spreading lies.

Pantsu even allows Cross Seeding.

They have some nice xdcc releases even if stuff like kametsu, nibl, and haruhichan are generally far better.

Pantsu and si both have their own trackers.

>As you might've noticed, the torrent links are working again for newer stuff. We'll be using nyaa.si as our official replacement. You can find our page here. They seem to have recovered a lot of the torrents from nyaa.se, which is excellent if you want to find older stuff. It also seems like it's being actively worked on. We'll be reaching out to them to get our older torrents restored.
>Why not the other ones? I have my concerns about the longevity and leadership of other alternatives like pantsu and anidex. As a few of my peers have warned me, racism seems to also be a concern (though I have no idea how racism is linked to an anime tracker) and we'd like to distance ourselves away from such drama.

>I have my concerns about the longevity and leadership of other alternatives like pantsu and anidex

>longevity

How will they ever recover?

It has a tracker, and it also looks a million times better.

I love seeing that fucking cunt utterly btfo

ANIDEX THE STRONGEST!

>not wanting health competition

.si sukebei is better anway

>using french Slavic shithole sites

enjoy your ransomware

>racism
The fuck is this? Is this what the catel has been slandering pantu for and why would anybody seriously care?

>We want to distance ourselves from such drama
>In the same sentence where they further spread around the racism rumor.

he's just grasping at any chance to smear because he's a fag

How is that nyaa.se back up going on user?
You're making your personal nyaa.se backup don't you?

PantsuDev made a joke about jews once. You know, in a Sup Forums thread where people were joking around. Therefore he's a racist and the cartel is telling everyone about it.

The dev of pantsu made a (((joke))) in one of the threads and the si shills went nuts over it.

You first for being so gullible.

twitter.com/horriblesubs/status/864049005642305536

Horriblesubs makes up new slander about Pantsu as well and not just the racism post.

Horriblesubs also included Anidex in the racism post.

I can see it now. History repeats itself.

I don't understand why the cartel is being blatant SJW faggots and making it a choice between them and "Sup Forums" when the US election showed that everyone will choose Sup Forums when forced to choose.

What's Hiroyuki got to do with Madokami?

ahah what the fuck
>THEY MIGHT BE RACIST, BUT I DUNNO, EITHER WAY THEY'RE BAD NEWS

is this person an adult? they sound like a freshman in high school

I'm going to need more proof before I believe this. Not because I don't think he'd sperg out like that, but because it's just too good to believe.

twitter.com/terriakijerky/status/862829898854932480

The cartel is also calling Sup Forums and Sup Forums scriptkiddies.

People unaffiliated with Sup Forums torrent anime?

Any alternatives to Kami? I don't want to use it if it's a cartel site.

That "For Profit" complaint is just outright lies at this point and hilarious considering not only does horriblesubs have ads but if you enable adblock you get a big "Please turn off adblock we want your money" message in its place.

>implying ((((they)))) wouldn't sacrifice some of the ad shekels for sub groups to only use their site

>I'M IN CHARGE HERE

It wasn't even a dig at Jewish people. The full context is that someone asked him if anyone from the old site was involved in nyaa pantsu, if he was part of the cartel. He memed on them and said "No, I'm not one of (((them)))". The parentheses are something Sup Forums does when talking about Jews. He's making just as much fun of Sup Forums's paranoia as anything else.

>SI isn't working
>they're shitting on pantsu for making a fucking joke
how did everything go so wrong form herkz and daiz?

with this guy here

Did you also believe them when they said Hiroyuki bought out madokami months ago?

HE'S A FUCKING NIGGER KIKE NAZI SUPREMACIST

Fansubbing has declined. It can no longer produce enough drama to satisfy the likes of herkz. They had to find another way to get it.

>distancing themselves from drama
>by actively propagating it
Sure

you know this was a joke right

So the kikes at the cartel are STUPID and SENSITIVE?

on the interwebs

what a time to be alive

Isn't it the best?

MISOGYNIST

Because we've finally had a chance to see them as the useless, attention-whoring scum they are. They're so desperate for attention that they absolutely cannot permit a competing service. They go so far as to slander and exaggerate because that's all they have. Pantsu has users, nyaazi doesn't. Pantsu is up, nyaazi isn't.

making ironic replies is part of the joke

Reminder that si means death in both Chinese and Japanese.

How ironic to name your own site Death.

Global Rule #3.

Reminder that both sides of this argument are fucking retarded.

Internet is serious bisuness.

Agreed.

>cartel acts just like (((them)))
>is called out
>gets this assdevastated
So this is the power of naming the jew.

This.
I know which I'd choose between Meow Panties and Meow Death.

People just want download their media without problem.

It's sad the scene it's so full of drama queens.

Hey now, let's not lower ourselves to their level. We have the moral high ground (somehow) and they've given us more than enough dirt on themselves.

Fuck off. Si started slandering with racism and even talked shit about Anidex even though nobody from Anidex ever said or did anything yet Si felt the need to slander Anidex.

>paranoia
>(((they))) are trying to destroy Pantsu

hm...

Because horriblesubs are the drama queens who love making up new shit everyday.

Yeah, I wasn't in on this whole Sup Forums vs horriblesubs/daiz shit, I don't have time to lurk that much, but I thought it was fucking suspect when a few tripfags like herkz and daiz were promoting a certain method while a bunch of random fucks promoted another.

Do they even know what website they're posting on? Trips will NEVER be taken 100% seriously, and attempting to schmear these anons? You can go die.

my.mixtape.moe/fbccim.webm

>nyaa.si
>literally means death in chinese
Oh the irony.

>mfw shit I got off Nyaa.se and uploaded to AB are still healthy and well seeded but were dead on the original Nyaa (before it went down)
At last I truly see.

The cartel hates Doki.

I don't use either of the nyaas but I can safely say the cartel has lost

>mega
user...

Right, that's the joke. Pantsu dev said himself that the anti-cartel shitposting is out of control, so comparing Sup Forumsnon's paranoia to Sup Forums's is perfectly in character.

pantsu won

TWO SCOOPS