I just saw this on the Drudge Report. How do we meme this to get it going mainstream?

I just saw this on the Drudge Report. How do we meme this to get it going mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6SSr8
web.archive.org/web/20180119051114/http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell them Drumpf will Holocaust niggers

>winning
>Africa

This nigress think she’s gonna be a warlord or something?

Just wait till that catches on.
Chances are the blacks from Africa will treat them like shit.

Welcome to 2016. Who run the memes? Sup Forums

We sent black slaves back to Africa. They enslaved the native population.

Just make memes. Here is an older one.

The only ones that will move back are productive blacks. The welfare nigs will remain and fester.

Please leave.

>start fake pro black nationalism accounts on twitter
>lots of people on here already have some set up anyway
>talk about how "we" need to move away from the racist country of Amerikkka
>eventually real back nationalists will attach themselves to the movement
>if and when people find out that Sup Forums played a part in this it will be too late to undo everything
>most black nationalists already feel this way anyway
>this will just be the trigger that sets them off
>once you hit a certain point, there's no turning back

SPREAD THIS SHIT!

PLEAAE NIGGERS GO TO AFRICA!

This. Fucking hilarious. You know who is responsible for Liberia? Mississippi, lol.

>Chances are the blacks from Africa will treat them like shit.

It would be another Liberia, natives vs. rude entitled "'returnees'.

Honestly, if they would give up their US citizenships, I would be happy to donate money to cover their moving expenses.

make multiple fake twiiter accounts

pretend to be woke niggers

get hashtags going

Fucking Kek

She is right, in USA theres a killing competition bcz of all the skills there while in Africa even a idiot like her is the best with her western education. Black people are dumb and lazy so they cant compete with more successful groups but in Africa she is still ahead all the really dumb niggers.

I would bet $1,000 that there will be a huge divide between the two groups and that it will lead to violent conflict. The question is - who would btfo who?

We wuz kangz. The white people stole us, if we return to the shithole we can resume out rightful rule as per the reparations agreement.

Hahaha, but roving gangs of violent youths will break into your house and hold you hostage until you give them your American money.

Hahaha holy shit

Lol. Imagine if the niggers in Africa defeat the African American niggers and they capture them and then they're like: "Hey so you guys wanna buy them again like the old days?"

Are there enough dickwasher jobs in Africa these days?

if I was black I'd probably move to Africa

when pharaoh freed the slaves, Moses didn't stick around

discrimination/in-groupism/etc. just part of human nature

they stuck around because they are invaders who already got through the defenses
thank jews

Title: Why some African Americans are moving to Africa
Source: Al-Jazeera
Archived links to the article - (.is) archive.is/6SSr8 |
(wayback mach) - web.archive.org/web/20180119051114/http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/african-americans-moving-africa-180116092736345.html
Previous thread:
>I can't say what's happening in America today is any worse than what's been happening at any other time.
"You might not have electricity, but you won't get killed by the police either."
kek

Welcome home.