Write girl who won't win

>write girl who won't win
>make her superior to girl who will win in every way
>twice
2 nukes weren't enough.

Somehow reminds me of that lewd loli vampire doujin.

>make her superior to girl who will win in every way
HAHAHAHAHA

Pretty sure that's a boy.

I know how you feel OP

>elf
>superior to Sagiri

hahaha no

>little girl with granny colored hair

And you haven't seen anything yet. Sup Forums will be on fire once they adapt vol 3.

Tell me, oh Oracle, of what is to come

>Superior girl
>Not Megumin

Just a few things: She becomes a total bro and devotes herself to train Masamune so he can beat Muramasa, also, her confession in vol 3 is very sweet. I hope A-1 delivers.

I'm hype.

Every Elf scene since she showed up has made me like her more and more. I started out pretty neutral, but she bestgirl'ed so hard it's hard to resist.
I know this will go the way of oreimo and the sister will win. But it feels to me like Elf has been getting a pretty good share of screentime + development, so I'll only be sad if that goes away

The exact same happened in OreImo. If the author wants us to like his incest romantic comedy he should at least make the imouto a more endearing and believable character.

>twice

Author is doing nothing wrong because the main heroine is the most popular character by far

Muramasa is best girl. She's the only only who is truly devoted.

Elf and Kuroneko's losses are Fushimi's personal revenge on behalf of Japan

But Sagiri is the best. Elf is a close second.

Nekofags tears are forever.

i wished someone punched that perv in the face

>most popular means best

>Sister is shit
>Fashion Bitch is shit
>Elf is cliche as fuck
>Muramasa a cunt
>Bookstore girl seems great but has had 5 seconds of screen time

>less popular means best

The hipster belief

It's a fact that Japs have shit taste

pretty sure you're blind

Sagiri is also the most popular in the western community

Good thing then that the West also has objectively shit taste

>2 nukes weren't enough.
You're misunderstanding the situation, it's the opposite - two nukes were too many. Fushimi's done it twice to take revenge for those two. If they'd dropped three, he'd just be doing it three times.

At least she's more likeable than Kirino.

It isn't much but nothing can be worse than that bitch.

I never said that. Sometimes the most popular character deserves it, usually not.

>Best girl wins in the first 30 seconds of the first episode.

All is right in the world.

This is one of those well deserved cases.

Not to say Elf shouldn't be popular, she's great as well and I like Elf fans.

>Write girl that is blatantly going to lose and suffer doing so
>Give her the most abhorrent personality imaginable
>Make her a loli
>And there we have the criteria for Sup Forums's best girl.

>see this
>vaguely amused
>track down character
>this is a regular thing for her, specifically around a piano
Finally, an anime character who gets me

Too bad she looks like a little girl

Where the fuck...

I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT

HE HATES IT

daikirai daikirai daikirai dakara

Where do you think you are? Sup Forums is full of loli lovers.

so this is what it's come to

i accept

>user tries to relate to character
>this discussion arises

Not only does Masamune have a retarded personality he is also a terrible light novel author, why do you consider Elf getting with this garbage MC "winning"?

Retribution needs to be proportionate though. Otherwise it's worse than a war crime.

>It isn't much but nothing can be worse than that bitch.
There's all the other tsunderes. at least 1% of them are worse.

How can you relate to a little girl? She needed to be older and fat, and that piano needed to be a keyboard.

I have an excellent imagination to make up for that!

>once they adapt vol 3
Which episode?

Side girls are supposed to be superior, so they lose and they are still available and pure for the viewer to self-insert as a palatable partner.

I think Elf brings him out of his imouto-slave personality, in which Masamune backsass and banter with Elf along the series. Not to mention Elf want to help him improve his writing. She's also rich. It's a no-lose situation really if he gets with her. But unfortunately, Fushimi is a fucking hack.

I hope there's a VN like Oreimo, I'll buy the shit out of it

If you look in the reverse way it makes sense.

if you write the girl who won't win and make her inferior to the winning girl, how can anyone care about that character?

op deserves them

he knew what he was getting into when he started

>pick up show where you absolutely 100% know who's going to win
>get emotionally invested anyway
>the tears from the first show were so delicious they're making another one
>get fucked twice

zawa zawa

These shows are not about enjoying the romance or the """comedy""". These shows are about watching them, bitching about them and fantasizing how they could have been good if MC had done X instead of Y, which is what totally you would have done if you ever were in his place.

In short, you self insert and, with the help of doujins, at some point of the show you create an alternate reality headcanon in which the show actually was good.

Why the only time anyone praises kuroneko now is when they're complaining about how she lost

I don't mind since Elf is successful and charismatic enough to find someone that will treat her like she deserves. Kuroneko, on the other hand, seemed like the kind of girl that's so lonely she might kill herself, so I honestly felt worried about her.

Also Sagiri is a far more flawed and interesting character than Kirino and seems to actually need the MC just to function normally. In her case I'd prefer she wins just to save her from suicide.

>looks like
No, she literally is a little girl. All of the waifus in this show are 13.

This. Fuck Kirino

>superior
>shitty nudist and a old hag

This guy. You belong on /mal/ and /reddit/

>shitty MC gets with the shitty girl
Don't see the problem
Elf deserves a better man

>that hair color
>that hair style
>that endeavor
>that shamelessness
while I agree France has her merits

Oni very much a best

After kuroneko i don't care much anymore.

Kirino best girl, stay mad.

how can she be best girl if she's so shit?

because she won, fampai

It's you who is shit.

They were all shit.

Yes, and?

>Shit won the Shiteaterbowl
Amazing
So? That's not a denial.
But some are good solid and healthy shits. Kirino is a smelly watery shit.

user please, I am trying to cut back on my sodium intake

>rurifags
>now emilyfags
Delicious tears.

not that I don't love that gif but there are rules for party hard and this gif breaks them

It's the only happy Sagiri gif that I have.

>MC and his NBR sister are actually blood related
>they don't give a fuck and fuck like rabbits anyway
>get caught when fucking
>MUUUHH INCEST IS BAD
>goes away from town just like in what Haru and Sora did in anime version
If Fushimi does this, it would be glorious.

except kirino is not 1 dimensional like sagiri

>tfw getting (you)'d with the only OC you made in 5 years.

a-user I...

y-you too

True, she's shitdimensional

>user picks the losing side when it is obvious to everyone what the outcome will be
>after all these years he is still mad
>he does it again

do you enjoy this suffering?

Designated 'winning' shit is still shit. Why eat it when you'll do it?

Dance in the Vampire Bund, by chance?

Sagiri is the worst girl in the show. Not worse than shit because I do like Sagiri, but she is just so flat of a character at this point. She spends all her time drawing ero, gets perverted when she puts on the mask but is reclusive otherwise. Nothing really new to see. Hoping they develop her better as the series continues.

Kirino has her worst qualities shown when she interacts with Kyousuke from the start. She is a fashionable, attractive and athletic when he is not around. She is very capable to living on her own.

the main heroine is almost always the most popular character if she has any screentime and she's at least somewhat cute

the only exceptions are when they try REALLY REALLY hard to make you not care about the main girl

>the only exceptions are when they try REALLY REALLY hard to make you not care about the main girl
Often the problem is that the main heroine needs to be 'won' and in order to do that the MC interacts with lots of girls, sometimes spending a lot more time with them than with the actual heroine and thus making the audience get to know them a lot better and root for them in case they also compete for the MC.
Usually this is because the adaptation is done in a too hasty manner, lacking the time for the often not immediately plot-relevant exposition where the audience gets to know the heroine better and only focussing on the key-points which often involve other characters.
But sometimes it's also plain bad writing, with an author who already knows everything about all the characters and knows perfectly well about what makes the heroine attractive but fails to communicate it to the audience.

>do new series
>make the same shit again
>japan + Sup Forums will call it masterpiece
Japan has no hope at this point

>Muh food analogy.
Stay mad.

What the fuck is wrong with you

He's a shitfag.

Have you seen the series?

It's been seven fucking years and people are still mad.
Seven fucking years later they'll root for neko pt.2 and get angry again.

>too late for oreimo
>too early for keit-ai
>just in time for eromanga

My elf-fag folder will be filled to the brim with delusional fools by the time Kirino 2.0 claims her rightful place atop salt mines.