Why does WaPo make titles like this? Does this kind of language appeal to a certain type of people?

Why does WaPo make titles like this? Does this kind of language appeal to a certain type of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

captiongenerator.com/527432/Hitler-Is-Briefed-on-the-Bay-of-Pigs-Invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32281870.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32206626.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32312562.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293717.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>first in the list is that the cuban missile crisis was his fault when he refused to play a part in Operation Northwoods
jesus christ

I'ts just basic provocation to get more clicks and ad revenue, with very simple sentences and an assertive tone.
Nothing special here.

>Why does WaPo make titles like this?

Advertising clicks.

>he went way too slowly on civil rights
EXACTLY. JFK had the chance to be the first president to legalize transgender marriage to trees, and he simply didn't because he was a filthy bigot.

Perception shaping

Obama would've been the first to sign the order

you'd have to be an absolute retard to think jfk was a good president

Because the owner of the Washington Post has a deal with the CIA and Kennedy hated that shithole.

Don't throw a tantrum, this is about Wapo being fucked up.

they're right , people tend to suck a president's dick if he finished his term by being blasted . same shit happens in israel , dude was some shitty mediocre politician, the moment he dies he becomes like some amazing symbol for peace and hope and he gets his own day of remembrance . i bet he'd hire the assassin himself if it wasnt for the being-dead-afterwards thing .

Because it subliminally conditions weak people towards whatever they want them to think. When they view you as authority, answering your own question is an easy way to force a thought shift.

Only works on the weak minded, but that's more than half the population.

They follow a format that can be sumd up likes this
>You think this. Think again bigot

I don't know but that's not news. It's an editorial.
A news headline would read like "New documents reveal troublesome facts about JFK's presidency"

>here's a fact thats clearly an opinion
because all journalists are arrogant self absorbed cuntfaces that think people care what they think

>Americans think something
>Jews and their lackeys say that something is wrong

How is this surprising?

I am not shocked actually. JFK would never win if he ran today. Democrats would reject a candidate that says shit like "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" since the Democrat motto is now "let government do everything for you".

This headline just automatically convinces any lib reading it of their argument then they go tel the people with brains who go read it and then tell the libs why they're retarded, then the libs go nuh uh and go back to read it but then they just read the headline again and say "I knew I was right" and move on to the next article. Total clicks per lib: 3.
>Liberals pretend to read anything past the headline and formulate their own opinion. They don't.

I'm not even sure if there's enough rope in this country for the cleanup anymore

This headline from the family who assassinated jfk.

Imagine if they had this approach back in 1963

>John Kennedy was Assassinated. And That's a Good Thing.

>implying rabin didn't fake his own death

Whats your dad like?

>Ten facts about communism that'll BLOW YOUR MIND
>You'll be DEAD AF

He almost didn't win in 1960. The race was close as fuck.

>The Russians will reach the moon first, here's why you should be rooting for them!

Kennedy's biggest strength was his economic policy. His foreign policy was a total mess, and he was reluctant to support civil rights.

its something akin to picking at a sore tooth
the sore tooth bein the anger of those who like to disagree and those who disagree

also this was their only option when dealing with trump so they have to play it out

Kennedy would have signed the 1965 Hart-Celler Immigration Act if he hadn't gotten murked, fuck him

At the time, social spending and welfare were already well-established and growing.

The Mafia stole Illinois from Nixon, everyone knows this now. Fuck the (((Kennedys))), filthy Ellis Island-American micks that opened the floodgates to the third world. Just imagine how great America could have been if Nixon had won in 1960. No President Kennedy, no President LBJ, No 65 Immigration Act, likely a much more limited Vietnam War

>... and here is why.
>... and that's a good thing.
>anything using the word "powerful"
Can't say I hate this trend, basically trash that's not worth reading identifies itself at the headline. Real timesaver.

>implying amir wasnt a mossad agent

dunno he's ok i guess

Thanks WaPo for telling what to think, now I can get on with the rest of my day! I'm so thankful for outlets like this, they do all the thinking for me! xD

>no President LBJ, No 65 Immigration Act, likely a much more limited Vietnam War
This implies that Kennedy getting shot was his fault

>Reason 1: The US space program has literal nazis working on it! In fact, the chief engineer of the Apollo program played a part in designing rockets which Hitler used to bomb Britain. Do you want the Nazis to be the first to reach our moon, or the heroes who defeated them?

>Reason 2: While our country is still debating matters such as segregation, the USSR adopted an egalitarian ideology almost 50 years ago! Let’s not have a white foot be the first to step on a moon, white people have done enough exploration (with devastating consequences)!

It's because they know that a lot of people only read headlines. They're giving you the gist of the propaganda up front.

Youd still have loads of niggers so it would be shit america wad ruined long before the sixties lol

It's a blogpost, it's just someone's opinion.

captiongenerator.com/527432/Hitler-Is-Briefed-on-the-Bay-of-Pigs-Invasion
(turn on subtitles)

JFK was the Kurt Cobain of US Presidents. Not really bad or anything, just overrated because of his premature death.

If you found it, it means it is for you.

You're the target audience.

Because most people don't have the mental capacities to read past the headline

>The Mafia stole Illinois from Nixon, everyone knows this now.
proofs that I can look into?

>Does this kind of language appeal to a certain type of people?
Yes.
Market research suggests it does anyway.

WaPo, like CNN, MSNBC, and all the others, is actually operated by legitimate spies, mostly negative US and Mossad. They're pissed off and scared. Can see it coming and can't do anything about it other than suicide.

Liberals dont like JFK now because he was the last obstacle in their pursuit of commifying america

At least it's better than Buzzfeed. "_____ did/said/is _____ and it's _____"

DELETE THIS

It does. The average American is literally retarded at this point. We read at a 5th grade level TOPS. Most conversations occur at about a 3rd grade level, with societal (read: MALE)-enforced shaming for 'being smart'.

This is a statement that suggest moral superiority (which children are conditioned to respond to, just like most Americans are now) as well as a simple, easy-to-digest blurb that lets them in on 'the Truth'.

So it's revolutionary, it makes you 'feel smart', and it takes literally no effort. Plus the command-tone sinks into the subconcious better (research bears this out). Damn right it appeals.

He is certainly in my top seven.

What are your other picks?

Because this.

why isn't anyone making this shit backfire on WaPo

And this.

if you dont think JFK was the best president of all time you need to get the fuck out of my board

George Washington, Jimmy Carter Theodore Roosevelt, Harry S Truman, Dwight Eisenhower.

>Harry S Truman, Dwight Eisenhower
Lol they made the organization that killed Kennedy though. If that wasn't enough to make them shitbags.

Wouldve voted for this man in a heartbeat.

I recently found out this quote is fabricated. Sorry mate.

>Jimmy Carter

got pretty close to that either wayy though
youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

It does anger me that Truman did make CIA but it was not his intention that the CIA would go off the rails.

>legalize transgender marriage to trees
Did you just misfoliage me, you treephobe bigot?

JFK's big flaw was he was naive. He was very goyish, and that's ultimately what got him killed. He was a good man by presidential standards. He saw the puppetmasters behind the American government while the people thought they had a choice in how things were run, and he didn't like it. You really don't know what you're talking about Schlomo.

JFK was a dumb kike killed by his commie bf

>Does this kind of language appeal to a certain type of people?
>CTRL+F "women"
>not found
the absolute state of Sup Forums

JFK wasn't like Ted. Ted was trash. He's the goy responsible for the immigration act that killed America. That type of crap wasn't JFK's style. JFK had a naive love for America and believed in democracy. That is blatantly obvious in his quotes and speeches. He wasn't shrewd enough to maneuver through the corruption. If there was no will to actually go through with an assassination, that immigration act wouldn't have happened.

some stuff from the JFK release

Russia says Johnson killed Kennedy, Page 5
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf

30 pages missing
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32281870.pdf

Tippett meant to kill Kennedy and be killed afterwards, Page 3
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32206626.pdf

Tippett together with Rubenstein and possibly Oswald, Page 2
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32312562.pdf

Multiple shooters and bullets
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

(((Assassination)))
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/DOCID-32373749.PDF

Cuban exiles apparently planned on killing cuban government officials
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32293717.pdf

Yeah, Kennedy wouldn't have passed immigration – he thought America had big enough problems with its own poor after visiting West Virginia

Based Kennedy
Also checked and heiled

WaPo is CIA
CIA killed Kennedy

It's bitchsnark speak. Get used to it.

>Thinks he understands politics and war better than the president of the United States of America
Idiot american

WaPo confirmed in the grassy knoll

Imagine if it spreads to local mundane news
>A car broke down and caused a 30 minute traffic jam. Here's why.

Yep, unfortunately.

Jews killed JFK

To add to this, the assertive tone appeals to a certain mindset that craves authority (liberals). The sort of people who ask for peer reviewed sources on informing they disagree with as an argument strategy. The people who crave the authority of professors who were social outcasts in their non professional life.

You clearly never was in Hogwarts, Muhgoy.

JFK was about to do X before he got killed is a nice meme.

Israel not existing will be even funnier.

CNN thinks it's news. (It isn't.)

WaPo thinks people care about what they write. They don't.

It's not just WaPo, all the major text media outlets have this "A doughnut is round, here's why it isn't" thing going on. Reflects rather poorly on US education, to be obversely forthcoming with you kindred.

Is this a real tweet? Post the link fag

It’s manipulative, the press these days tells you how to think. Like “These pictures will make you sad”, or even something like “you will find these pictures of bunnies adorable”. It’s manipulative and training you.

They are right though. If he wasn't killed by a psychopath, nobody would remember his name

This. One of the strongest emotions that pushes us towards clicking on shit is outrage and anger, not interest or curiosity. It's the same reason BuzzFeed releases those "10 ways men need to stop mansplaining" videos.

if he haven't been killed*

fuck
hasn't*
i should go sleep, 4 am

>Jimmy Carter
Not JFK.

Because democrats have moved so far to the left that JFK is like a nazi to them now.

chek and
>I wanna meet that dad

can confirm your idea, it happened twice here as well. I'd dare say Paraguay and Argentina both have examples of dead shit politicians/dictators being praised because they died in office

Actually the headline is correct.

The greatest President was the Virgin Nixon.

Chad Kennedy stole the presidency from him in 1960, and turned him twisted.

when i saw that posted some time i checked and it was real. later on i checked again but then it said "big compenies" instead of intelligence agencies. no idea if it was edited or if i misread it

>DID YOU KNOW
>THAT ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENTS IN MODERN HISTORY
>STILL DID THINGS YOU MIGHT DISAPROVE OF????????
>YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT THEY ARE!!!!
>CLICK HERE TO GUES!

>Nearly everyone thinks _____
>This is why you’re wrong you racist white males

Why do they keep doing this?