Is it actually happening?

Shareblue isn't even denying it.

If the memo was overhyped, they would have been given a rebuttal. They don't have a rebuttal.

Is this thing really happening, Anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2018/01/17/fisa-section-702-nsa-internet-surveillance-senate/
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope to one day see that homo nerd locked up

You idiot, this sets precedent to arrest white nationalists. They are using the libtards to try to increase control. Stop applauding cuckservatives, they are just as much your enemies as liberals.

Lol fuck off pussy

I really hope something happens.
Or maybe it might be time to start hunting shareblue employees.

>Being afraid of arrest
That would trigger DOTR and then noone wins.

Nobody knows what the memo says because Nunes refuses to release it. He and other far-right congressmen are trying to hype it up as a distraction from the eminent shutdown/surrender on DACA.

not even the same thing. they abused it. the program sucks but its not the same thing as he is saying

I daily wonder how many of you truly believe Share blue is here and how many are just having a fun time larping

Come at me. I would love to go on record exposing all the social networking honeypots as DARPA fronted conditioning platforms.

Oh please. Anyone who has been following the past 2 years knows what it is. It's the coordination between a political party and the sitting President and his cabinet to fabricate evidence via shell companies and law firms to justify spying on a political opponent. This doesn't even take into account the money laundering and other dirty shit Democrats do.

Nice fake story. Both sides voted for it.
theintercept.com/2018/01/17/fisa-section-702-nsa-internet-surveillance-senate/

I think we are reaching the final stretch now. Just have to stay patient, keep the positive energy coming to the chans to help people who have been blackpilled, and not oversell this.
One small reveal at a time. Almost there.

These people are so dumb. They don't know anything about how Section 702 or FISA in general works at all, because it's more complex than can be summed up in a little slogan. Section 702 is not inherently bad or illegal, but it was used in illegal ways by the Obama administration, that's the problem.

>not even the same thing. they abused it. the program sucks but its not the same thing as he is saying

I know. Establishment democrats voted for it too. His argument is shit.

He got that Paul Ryan face on lock

This memo?

BUMP

Watch out for fakes.

That's what they hope we'll forget
The swamp is on both sides of the aisle
Every traitor hangs

If anyone wants to see how your state voted in congress
govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/s12
You can navigate the site to view house.

jews control both the RNC and the DNC.

If you want to stop living under jew control you have to chop all their heads off.

>some of "your" guys will go down too if you release this memo, goy!

Good. Being a D.C. conservative doesn't automatically make you a good guy, it just makes you the less evil one.

#releasethememo

Same question right back at this retard. What are the policy implications of the trump collusion investigation faggot?

Well those representatives didn't know the extent of the abuses before they voted to reauthorize it

Daily reminder that no matter how much corruption we uncover or even who we jail we're still going to lose if we don't move a lot of shitskins out of the country.

>move

remove and we have so many options!

Yeah well we're gonna do both, so never fear, brother

I wish he was still here.

Good. The republican party is in dire need of a purge. But is there a list of Trump followers to take their places?

>fagflag
>don't do it go-I mean guys!
Fagflags everytime

Submit to wikileaks, they might give gib you a bitcoin user

>literally founded as a WN nation for white people
>white nationalism is seditious
lol

>GOP voted to reauthorize a legitimate program
Did they vote to authorize the abuse of it and weaponization against citizens? Kind of a big diff.

This. 702 is critical to national security. 702 itself isn't bad, the abuse of it is what's bad.

Yeah, the "F" stands for "foreign". Libshits see no issue with it being weaponized against certain citizens for political advantage, yet see Republicans as hypocrites for wanting to use it as intended.

I love how the refer to everything that isn't lockstep with their agenda as 'trolling'. So weird.

nice bait, every source that's seen the memo says it's 4 pages