Hannity has the memo.

#ReleasetheMemoHannity

>le tick tock man

Saged

Tick if Tock.

Bump

Ticks gonna tock

sort yourself out man and lose some weight, christ you look like a jelly bean

Hannity should be gassed for all the demoralization he causes from unmet expectations. I'm not fully convinced he's even on our side. That Kim Dotcom shit turned me off him for good.

our ticcka

Based tick tock poster

I hope that faggot gets cancer of the teeth. Tired of his tick tock nothingburgers

ITS HAPPENING

>hannity

Is anyone other than him talking about this? I'm so sick of hannity and his nothing burgers

Picture from 2010; I'm sorted and ready for the racewar--Ameribro.

Hannity hammers the anti-Trumpers for at least two hours everyday on the radio. I don't watch his TV show but im sure he does it there too. Add show prep, book writing, and public events--no way Hannity is not on our side.

That

BUMP

We're not his audience. His tock tocks are nothingburgers to us because we already know. His audience usually doesn't. You can't be there for a happening when you already know what happened.

Fuck.
If Hannity is tick tocking you just know it's fucking nothing...

did you miss the news yesterday or something? tons of members from congress viewed the memo and were shocked and horrified at what they saw, allot of them publicly called out for it to be publicly released to the public. I honestly cant imagine hannity doing this if he didnt have the memo...

If it isn't on the MSM, and they aren't being forced to talk about it, then it only matters to fox viewers and won't go anywhere.

has this guy ever delivered or has all this tick tocking been for 1 thing?

A Nothing Burger

iam still waiting for the tick tock from 2-3 months ago.

>Le tan suit Dijon mustard man
Hannity is the #1 source for whtabout memes from the left, the obama admin was a travesty but Shawn hannity attacked such petty retarded shit that the left feels justified running with shit like two scoops because hannity did it
Fucking boomer faggot
Tucker and Laura are all that matters
Judge jeneen is mildly redpilled too for a buttskin

>hannity

LOL THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE DESPERATE DRUMPFKINS

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHA

In still holding my breath from 8 months ago

RELASE THE MEME-O

He screwed up talking about it. Now fox will make him pull the plug like always. That kind of shit you hold close until your on air and then whip that shit out.

We already know the memo is bullshit because they all authorized the FISA expansion and the source of the memo is Nunes, who refuses to release it and instead hype it up with the help of his buddies in congress and the media.

Rush is on the radio right now already running interference saying that if the memos are released, “do we really want the american people to lose faith in its cherished institutions and do we really want to taint obama the first black president’s legacy?”
Fat boomer Limbaugh waited an hour and a half to even mention it, spent three minutes on it, and has spent the rest talking abiut the shutdown and global warming. Now he is taking calls. None on FISA. Drudge has it basically hidden after not even linking until today.

trannies are gross. gay people are mean.

He's just betting that it will be released.

Nunes isn’t a treasonous faggot leftist, so of course he is doing this legally.

“Vindication”....

Vindication means proof.

Now entering the spin zone

He or anyone else with it can walk on the floor any time and read it aloud for the record and face no legal repercussions. But they won't because it's bullshit.

This Tick Tock BS is so cringy.

Americans on both the right and left are foaming at the mouth to see this document. If Hannity had it or read it then he’d get that info out now.

Someone needs to man the fuck up and leak the fucking thing. Do they think this is a joke? I’m seriously pissed about this whole thing. The run around and finger pointing and stalling and grandstanding...ENOUGH!

This is all such bullshit. We need term limits, I’m over these blue balling RINOS

someone should spread the tweet when Trump said he was "wiretapped" and everybody in the establishment called him nuts

Remember,if the implications are true, we are dealing with the deep state. They have a long reach. Everything has to be planned out and happen just right to cut of the head or you just end up getting kicked over in a ditch somewhere nowhere.

My tock has never been ticked so much

This is bad in the best way and will probably lead to normie's perception of the world being shattered once they realize the "crazy right wing conspiracy nuts" were right all the time. Perhaps these people will then take a look back at Pizzagate with an open mind...

What memo? Anyone want to fill me in?

>Do we want to taint the legacy of the first black president?
Obama already did. It's just coming to light now.

The memo is about FISA abuse, meaning, misuse. What was done was illegal, not using FISA legally.

I thought it was classified top secret. If so they will get fucked for doing that. Unless its a clinton or an obama

Yeah bring up how people in his campaign were caught talking to foreign actors under surveillance. That'll help quash the whole Russia collusion narrative.

>saying that if the memos are released, “do we really want the american people to lose faith in its cherished institutions

sounds like overhyped bullshit. i know from experience that nothing ever happens. all these "bombshells" are just overhyped bullshit. just like none of the wikileaks ever caused political damage. it were always only some few people who were interested in it. the public always ignores this stuff.

You are a faggot marxist kike.

Yep.

Now that Hannity tick tocked we know for sure it's nothing.

kill yourself, marxist faggot.

>makes completely unrelated comment

If ever there was a tick I'd like to see tocked it's this one. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Fox news was basically all we had and now I'm so fucking sick of hannity and his tick tock shit. I hope I see him in the streets.

Give up the TV jew. Nothing on TV is worth watch anymore.... except The Fives' Andrew Tantaros' legs and Fox Businesses' Maria Bartiromo's tits.

>do we really want to taint obama the first black president’s legacy?”
>do we really want to hold people responsible for their actions?

You being a faggot marxist is your only relevance in that it has signed your death warrant.

Have a break. Have a tick tock

i have no idea why you think i'm a marxist. get your meds idiot.

Tantaros is disgusting. Bartiromo is based af.

because you are.

Can you breathe without a tick tock? Sure, but I wouldn't recommend it.

at least iam not a feminist soyboy like you

I read through the memo and it's nothing unfortunately.

Reminder that it has been 1089274896 days since Hannity volunteered to be waterboarded for charity but continues to chicken out.

the tick tock and the qanon stuff is just boomer hype

Stop fucking replying. Those people are paid to get as many (You)s as they can to make relevant threads reach their post limit.

so true, gotta be retarded not to realize this

Ticker please...

Hannity hasn’t been wrong on a TickTock yet. It’s just many of you motherfuckers are too stupid to understand the meaning of them. Those of us who pay attention, know that every single bit of it has been another brick in the wall that is closing in on the Democrats

At this point, everyone but Sup Forums has the fucking memo. Come on guys. I thought you were supposed to be l33t h4x0rs and shit.

geriatrics love the TICK TOCK meme. reminds them of old time clocks.

A vote from internet niggers isn't proof

b-b-but he's a republican

>Being this retarded.

Rush is such a fucking faggot. He calls the DACA invaders children too rather than educating his millions of listeners on their average age being 30 and having a 25% highschool drop out rate. I know he's controlled by kikes. They let him say just enough to keep his audience impotent.

>being this retarded

don't make yourself a target, Rush.
i'm sure some of your golf buddies in jupiter are going down.
two things:
1 -- this may go some way in restoring faith in public institutions
2 -- obama's legacy is going to be thrashed no matter what.

this memo is coming out one way or another, Rush. the whole thing is coming down, because the whole thing is a criminal cabal.

Sup Forums hopes Rush Limbaugh can find his way back to serving his audience as opposed to the criminals he's in the last couple decades befriended.

>WRONG and WRONG
1) In his FIRST segment, he mentioned he didn't want to discuss the government shutdown because the memo was more important. Then he admitted he doesn't have details on the memo because they haven't come out.

2) he literally said (((they))) will try to cover for Obama BECAUSE he's the 1st black president. Then he said "imagine the govt knows the sun will go out in 5 years. Would they release that info knowing chaos would ensue?" He's blackpilling a bit but he's the most public figure I've heard say "no doubt Obama is culpible." He wants people to demand this investigation go to the top. If it goes to the top, everything is uncovered. He's baiting people into using the Trump negotiation trick of demanding more before you arrive at the table.

Sorry to blackpill you but Obama won't go down but if we demand obama they may settle for giving us Lynch and Susan Rice. If we go in just demanding the FBI, then we'll only get Bruce Ohr. We need to demand this goes to the top.

Jesus Christ, you fucks really are delusional as shit, aren't you? The 'brick wall' closing in on Democrats? LEL.

If ACTUAL EVIDENCE existed I'd be the first to want to see them fried. That's true of ANY politician. But I've seen two years of solid Jack Shit, and I don't buy for a second there's going to be more than Jack Shit.

tig tog lol :DD
tune in do my show donight XDXD
fug id was noding :DDD

He’s a typical boomer that thinks offering “dems are the real racists” type material to his listeners to use against liberal coworkers at the water cooler the next morning is how you convince people and win elections. Nobody is after fuel to take quick jabs that nobody gives a fuck about. We want fucking restoration, not pointless retorts. Rush is the same fucking way.

>IT'S OVER
>DEMOCRATS ARE FINISHED THIS TIME FOR SURE

>actual evidence
Get ready buddy. It's coming next week with the release of the memo.

It’s a pet peeve of mine when the right adopts the language of the left thereby weaponizing it.
>Rush says dreamers
He also says “russian collusion”. He says “liberal”. He says “paul ryan is a conservative”. He says “the smart guys over at national review”. He says “a patriot like john mccain”. He says “romney is a conservative”. He says “rock ribbed conservatives at the wall street journal”.

Don't you Guy's have term limits we do in Canada it's call an VOTE

> top secret memo
> vote on declassify memo not held yet
Why would Hannity have the memo?

If he wanted to demand #releasethememo he would stop talking about (((the shutdown))) which will not happen and focus 100% on this palace coup which when exposed would destroy the left for teo generations.

muh russians again

Hit a gym you fat fuck

of course he doesn't have the memo but it's not beyond possibility that he knows what's in it. he's friends with trump after all

I'll believe Hannity over a Sup Forumslack.

Nice post
Thanks

>newfag can't even hack a SCIFF

You'd would think the clock would have reached midnight by now with all this ticking and tocking

Sources Cited:

1) Twitter, @Bisquettet. Woof poll.

thicc