Buyfag thread

Read the guide before asking any questions:

buyfags.moe

>9000 JPY

Delayed again.

Any ozzy cunts know of if there are local shops worth ordering from? The sites I've seen so far are crazy rip-off prices. If you got any tips, help a buyvirgin out.

god fucking bless for these affordable figure model kits

>manda bro made an exception and undervalued
>didn't get fucked by customs
This is the best kind of feeling

>made an exception
they always do if you ask
they just say it's an "exception" to make sure you know that if shit happens they're not responsible

Picked up some pretty boy shit from Mandarake today.
Fuck I need more!

Toy is that way >>>>>

Got some books in yesterday.

To the guy I was talking to in the other thread, you were right I got the letter and had to pay a total of £30 in delivery charges. Like, wtf that's complete bullshit.
I'll get the figure tomorrow fucking finally...

Yup, UK customs suck dick.

The only thing I'm grateful about is how quickly there were to send the letter requesting payment rather than just having the package sit in some warehouse without any heads up on what's going on.

That's shit, but at least you can pay online with a credit card and get it delivered to you. If my shit gets taxed I need to go to my local post-office and pay by cash.

This is why you read the guide.

im hoome buyfriends i can unpack my other girls now ~

the fuck is that shit?

it's pretty boy shit, can't you read?

>search my grail on manda on a whim
>oh shit, there's actually one for sale
>1 2 6, 0 0 0 yen

Fuck, man. A large part of me actually wants me to buy it.

I can't, doesn't mean you have to bully me about my illiteracy.

Is it the Saber you got from China the other day?

Nice shrine. Shouldn't the books be ordered right the left though?

You're right, will rearrange.

She looks horny

I get paid tommorow and plan to spend $150 on another figure, who should I get?

image editing lessons

A better camera

I like the base on this figure and the glossy santa suit

something that isn't garbage

>unopened

:thinking:

Who is this?

Is Di Molto Bene any good?

I didn't see them in the guide, but I want to buy pic related.

The pics look good, but maybe I should wait till after release to buy?

it's your boy "ya boi"

I thought they only made JoJo figs

No. They order them left to right.

Are those chocolates?

No it's a demon slut

The sticky pads for her titty covers have gone all oily and gross and dont even stick anymore
i dont like displaying lewds. Does anyone know if museum putty affects PVC paint??

I think it's an otome mobage with really good semi realistic art.

This is an 18+ board

Goodnight buyfriends, until next time

dal wew
a
l

w
e
w

Got Aoba for like $40 and Shimakaze for around $20. I'm running out of space in my room ;_;
(I have a pretty qt tnc coin figure collection if any homodachi want to see)

I want to see. Show them.

show me your cock faggot

>SABER TRIUMPHANT EXCALIBUR RERELEASE
WHAT A TIME TO BE A SABERFAG

>buying bootlegs

It's not a bootleg, I got both figures off of surugaya. The back of his jacket has a bit of discoloration but it's covered by the base so I don't care.
It also came with the preorder Ren keychain so that was nice.

Was there ever a bad time to be a Saberfag?
>tfw finally bought Lily
What a beautiful figure even if 1 peg was broken not as advertised ;_;

Why the fuck ebay is so fucking expensive?
Any other places I can find limited jap-only items except otamarket, suruga-ya and ebay?

Cute bookend.

T H I C C nipples

Why wouldn't you just use double-sided tape/adhesive?

What makes you think they're bootlegs?

Yahoo auctions, mandarake, and rakuten.

You got lucky. I've had to wait from Monday until Friday before receiving a charge letter, after which you have to wait until Monday for delivery unless you pay extra.

They will do this on any occasion they can from my experience as well.

Ugly colors and shitty umbrellas

Plenty of authentic figures have shitty colors and ugly accessories.

It's not really worth buying two Rory's right?
I have the Koto one and happy with it because I'm a sucker for flourished hair, but damn the face on the Ques Q one looks nice.

Then buy it. How else do you show love to your waifu if not with multiple figs?

Man, I'm not the biggest Arpeggio fan or anything, but damn this figure is really cute. Love the small details Alter puts in like the cute ribbons on her thigh-highs. The color scheme is really nice as well.

Kuon is my waifu, but Rory is a really nice character.
I'll sleep on it, might be able to hold out since I'll be over there in April and could pick her up somewhere.
Thanks user.

Mandarake is pretty amazing for older stuff.

Is Genco good? I want an Aiz figure.

the umbrella looks that ugly IRL after being displayed, they go kinda gross

That Shimakaze is a prize figure, those look like shit more often than not. Aoba might be a bootleg, but there is also the possibility that the previous owner smoked and/or left the figure in the sunlight and that fucked up the coloring.

Damn, just found out that apparently KotoJP's site sells ウドラ merch, including that awesome vinyl figure all the Japs use to pose with their FAGs.

Super tempting to buy stuff but I'm assuming it requires a forwarder to ship internationally.

>Saber bike and this other one next 22nd
indeed

It's from the initial release so it's just really old and the colors aren't as bright as they were. I don't mind cause I got it for really cheap.
It's not a bootleg it's just 4 years old and was previously displayed ;_;

If this shit is delayed again I swear I'm going to fucking go insane. Same with the GSC Motored Saber too.

They're not great, but they're not bad, either. Wait until release and see what you think.

I'm good then, I like that pose more. I just hope she turns out good.

I don't know if the company is any good but I had store credit and I love her.

The tongue sticking out like that makes it look pretty bad IMO. It might just be the photos don't compliment the face, might look better physically.

no more delays
Alter already put on their site the release date, May 22nd

Tempted to oreder her but
>duck face
I'll have to pass.

>tongue sticking out
those are her lips, user. they sculpted lips.

Wait, so which is it? If those are lips, then that's the deal breaker for me.

She's not great. Some of her clothes and Morgana look almost like bootlegs or prize figures, and that face is pretty bad. 10k is way too much for this.

It's a tongue sticking out.

>If you look from the right angle you’ll also notice that her lips are not just painted on but are sculpted to stick out a little to faithfully capture the slight duck-face pose! ヽ(´∀`。)ノ・゚

Bong here. Where can I look to get a low-key phone cover? Something stealth otaku, so I can take it out in public and not reveal my full power level. I don't feel like going on amiami or whatever to get one shipped from nipland if there's somewhere closer that does them.

I once paid £60 to parcelforce before I knew what I was doing

Good times...

It's both, she has sculpted lips and she's sticking out her tongue.

>dem nipples

Fuck, I kinda regret not getting this.

It's both the tongue is the pink mass and you can see the sculpted lips both above and below it.

Too bad it's a boring pose with horrible lips and a bootleg looking Morgana.

best girls and a new amico card have arrived

This figure doesn't feel like Takao at all.
It feels like out-of-character fanart.

It's neither actually.

looks like shit

Better taste

I just bought my first nendoroid a couple weeks ago and it finally arrived, Ritsu Tainaka.

I have a nendo petite of Patchouli Knowledge that I got from a convention, but other than that I promised myself this'd be my only one since I gotta save cash for my Transformers collection.
But now I find myself scrounging to throw things on ebay to make shelf space and get more cash to buy pic related. God help me, what you done to me Sup Forums.

What's out of character about Takao playing dress-up? I swear I've seen that smirk once or twice too.