What was their problem anyway?

What was their problem anyway?

Well one's a rapist and one doesn't want raped.

I wonder what's the reason behind Anna's superhuman strenght.

Slavic super-soldiers that were captured by the Japanese government and brainwashed. They feel SUCH LUST for serving a Master that it's become sexually explosive.

who is the best girl and why is it pic related?

I agree, she really was the best.

Binkan is cute!

the raccoon is best girl confirmed
and it's because she's the only one of the characters who isn't either super over-the-top or super fake.

One is a pussy and the other has a crazy mom that didn't teach her the difference between love and lust.

Kelp-chan best shimoneta because of pure lust for scientific method also dick

fuwa is a gift we didnt deserve

Remember that one time you touched your dick and you never stopped? That's what she is going through.

>Will never be animated

Pretty accurate

Annie a cute.

Ouch.

She did nothing wrong

>season 2 never ever

Faceless old man rape doujins when?

She didn't have a problem. His problem is that he's a tremendous fucking faggot who immediately loses interest in any girl who begins to reciprocate his feelings.

Purityfags are the fucking worst.

This show was terrible.

>fall for a girl for being pure
>she turned out to be a huge pervert who doesn't even know of her perversions
I mean, he's still gay for turning her down. But a man may have tastes.

>Girl is still pure regarding every other person
>is only lewd with him

What the fuck else does he want? A pure life devoid of contact sleeping in separate beds, getting her pregnant via semen transplant without ever laying with her? He's just a wishy-washy cunt who is too afraid to have his feelings answered.

Its more that nips don't buy anything that has a MC that actually gets his dick wet from any of the ladies in said IP. Muh pure waifus etc.

Japan needs to die, the entire country.

It wasn't just her. He's turned down multiple women and lost interest the moment they have an interest in him.

Does that include the main heroine? I'd suspect he's saving himself for her.

Yes. It's why his entire harem is spiking his food with aphrodisiacs in the ending.