War averted. Tensions high. Missiles intercepted

Loose lips.
CNN access to bunker prior.
Crews in place before the big event !
Launch codes = not a drill
Two key authentication. 5 Steps
No detection from Land launch.
>It was a submarine.
>They did it twice, it was armed and lethal.
Who are they ?
>pic related, dig.
The storm still rages not just on US soil.
Inside conflict deep state vs patriots.
WORLD
wide
MADness averted.

They thwarted their Trump card.
(((DS))) hold a few more aces in their deck.
A Iarp ? Confirmation below.
WHO and WHEN ?
financial moves ahead
YUAN
~CJ

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/asia/japan-false-missile-alarm-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw
youtube.com/watch?v=UnmIs_988NE
youtube.com/watch?v=VsX2i_bP-Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=q3xaxa6rq-k
rense.com/general96/listof.html
oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/China-Readies-Yuan-Priced-Crude-Oil-Benchmark-Backed-By-Gold.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kiss my ass OP nobody cares about a bunch of Polynesians. They stink like ass and look and talk funny bud. Facts are facts

Fucking rogue boomers man

A million people under your flag would of died if it wasn't for your brave men and women in the military ! Hawaii was the real deal !

Q plz leave

Cannot confirm or deny. It is under my current impression that this info is vital. This is bigger than any topics currently on this board such as black people, abortion and phallus size.

A bunch of ice addicts and boomers... Sounds like the ol deepstate was doing us a favor

I got the biggest penis bud. Don't you forget it

The same shadow hand that was responsible for pic related just tried pic related in my first post.
This would of snowballed, everyone on this board would be indirectly or directly affected.
Your comment has been noted.

Japan recent "false alarm ICBM warning" shortly after the HAwaii incident.
edition.cnn.com/2018/01/16/asia/japan-false-missile-alarm-intl/index.html

So most everyone here is a conspiracy theorist. We don't believe anything that is told to us. So really you need to give us new details because we already assumed Hawaii and Japan were connected and lies.

to be honest its actually believable that this would be true, consider what is currently happening in the news right now, congressional members were freaking out over what they saw, it was trending on twitter and reached close to a million tweets to release the memo, now hannity seems to be indicating that he has the memo. if people didnt want this shit to see the light of day, they would indeed cause a massive panic via missile strike to get people to not pay attention to it.

retarded boomer OP

You Germans could be on the hook for another free submarine.

llet's not be hasty, mon capitaine

It kind of looks like Gen. Kelly. Fug.

Jim Stone says that the submarine that launched the attack was destroyed.

Ok, seems like the cryptic talk is hard to understand. It was fired from a sub, that was has gone rogue. It was destroyed by the faction that controls it. Faction under whos flag it sailed and sunk has an internal problem with the military just like the USA. This will be confirmed when you see big financial moves this week in that region. It was intercepted by secret tech that they put UP prior (spaceX), that was said to have "disappeared or been destroyed" in the OM. Notice the rapid increase in "meteors" exploding above USA cities. This was literally the fuse for the next world war gone damp.
Nothing to do with your scandals going on ATM.
Will post further intel if this thread gets more attention otherwise wont put myself out there for nothing. Ok a few more crumbs: which "sniffers" were up and running on the 13th ?

go on sir

This guy again...

IT WAS ISRAEL

ISRAEL WONT EXIST SOON.

YOU FUCKING KIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw

It's probably just Google's A.I. lashing out

Let's not get dramatic, ten million people under that flag die each year due to sharting themselves to death.

The great krystallshartnacht WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN
1776.EXE

Bump because it’s better than nigger muh dik threads even if LARP.

>This was literally the fuse for the next world war gone damp.

bump because I reached a similar conclusion when I read the sub theory.
Also we get a fucking happening every three days for 2018. I might acually stack up some supplies just in case.

The ignored Izhevsk and Texas flash events that got shadowed by the Michigan event:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnmIs_988NE

youtube.com/watch?v=VsX2i_bP-Eg

The players are moving. Incoming unrest. Watch the guys with the white pentagram and moon with red flag.
the $
>S with two towers, two pillars, the snake coiling, big pharma. Your leaders have sold you our and are all in on it. There are two teams forming now, and sides are being picked.
Its not all the bad guys have won, there is an equal and opposite force. Not much point in talking any more this is my final post. Take a few minutes to digest the implications of the averted nuke story.

You all forgot the most important story of 2016. Missing. Equipment. Obama. Fired. Many Top ranking officials. Reason ?

The biggest false flag is coming. It will not be launched. It is already in place. Did you know that the best truffels come from Denver ?

So a literal Tonkin Bay/911 event was averted and Sup Forums is STILL bisy with women and nigger hating.

Admit it, JIDF won!

so elements in our military have gone rogue and are firing ICBM's at us? why would there be missile defense systems in michigan?

Aliens fucking with the human experiment. It goes like this: You have to understand something about normal and alpha human behavior. Most people in those categories have never experienced true, soul crushing hardship. They never even so much as "learned the truth at 17," so to speak. (That is a song by Janis Ian about realizing how ugly her Jew face is, thus she will never get a man she is "hot" for.) So you have these far above average humans who go out and conquer the world during WWII. They are Gods among men now. Their triumph is known by all. There is no challenge they can not overcome. Winning and success with only small bits of struggle and hardship are all they have ever known. The one feeling that they have never had to experience is the realization that they are incurably inferior to something else. That feeling hurts, bad. That feeling makes strong men commit suicide out of shame. It makes the ones who don't commit suicide 1,000 times meaner to the humans below them. These super men went through life knowing that they were the best of Gods creation. Then the Aliens revealed themselves. The Aliens weren't even remotely close to the humans in power level. They came from nowhere and went back to nowhere. They vaporized troublesome humans who got in their way and vaporized other humans who came to get revenge. The did to these super humans what the super humans did to nerds. They pulled their under ware over their heads and laughed at them while the super humans cried like babies. Having never been knocked down like that in their entire lives, the super humans decided to be as quiet and secret as possible about the Aliens. The Aliens were satisfied with this arrangement because they don't like playing with piles of humans anymore than humans like playing with piles of ants. The humans who run our Governments are too humiliated to be honest about Aliens and the Aliens don't care to reveal themselves at this time.

>Missing. Equipment. Obama. Fired. Many Top ranking officials. Reason ?
/ourguys/ got nukes, or bad guys got them?

I wouldn't say averted. Remember this is VERY recent and the "waves" it caused when the "pebble" dropped in the water are still reverberating. >This is FAR from over, if they gave the green light to basically go extinction level and it failed it means that they were absolutely and 100% certain that armagedon was GO which means -> THERE IS A PLAN B and they will eventually get it through. Think about THIS. The timing is perfect now, since the swamp will soon go down if they dont reset the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3xaxa6rq-k

>Aliens fugging widh dhe human egsberimend. Id goes lige dhis: you have do undersdand somedhing aboud normal and albha human behavior. Mosd beoble in dhose gadegories have never egsberienged :DD drue, soul grushing hardshib. Dhey never even so mugh as "learned dhe drudh ad 17," so do sbeag. (dhad is a song by janis ian aboud realising how ugly her jew fage is, dhus she will never ged a man she is "hod" for.) so you have dhese far above average humans who go oud and gonquer dhe world during wwii. Dhey are gods among men now. Dheir driumbh is gnown by all. Dhere is no ghallenge dhey gan nod overgome. Winning and suggess widh only small bids of sdruggle and hardshib are all dhey have ever gnown. Dhe one feeling dhad dhey have never had do egsberienge is dhe realisadion dhad dhey are ingurably inferior do somedhing else. Dhad feeling hurds, bad. Dhad feeling mages sdrong men gommid suigide oud of shame. Id mages dhe ones who don'd gommid suigide 1,000 dimes meaner do dhe humans below dhem. Dhese suber men wend dhrough life gnowing dhad dhey were dhe besd of gods greadion. Dhen dhe aliens revealed dhemselves. Dhe aliens weren'd even remodely glose do dhe humans in bower level. Dhey game from nowhere and wend bagg do nowhere. Dhey vaborised droublesome humans who god in dheir way and vaborised odher humans who game do ged revenge. Dhe did do dhese suber humans whad dhe suber humans did do nerds. Dhey bulled dheir under ware over dheir heads and laughed ad dhem while dhe suber humans gried lige babies. Having never been gnogged down lige dhad in dheir endire lives, dhe suber humans degided do be as quied and segred as bossible aboud dhe aliens. Dhe aliens were sadisfied widh dhis arrangemend begause dhey don'd lige blaying widh biles of humans anymore dhan humans lige blaying widh biles of ands. Dhe humans who run our governmends are doo humiliaded do be honesd aboud aliens and dhe aliens don'd gare do reveal dhemselves ad dhis dime.

So you believe the PLA is divided and some rogue element within the Chinese military tried to start a war with a submarine nuke strike.

Why not just say it directly instead of meandering around the issue?

how was it averted? did trump know and stop it or what? can you just explain your theory instead of being mysterious and LARPy

A literal ... fucking .... leaf.

MRS U PICKE MATER

>PLA
how did the public library association get nukes??????what the hell is happening?????

I'm rock hard right now OP that's some good shit.

or the people's liberation army, but the public library association might actually field a more effective fighting force.

He is not larping this shit is indeed very deep.

Averted ... for now. Like three times, the flash-n-boom events are not to be ignored too. The next few days will show if we get another (((meteor))) event.

>Hawaii
>Detroit
Interfuckingdasting

Read my posts word for word, the reliable missile defense isn't on the "ground".
Navy Vice Adm. Tim Giardina and Maj. Gen. Michael Carey
>national security summit in South Carolina
MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC THERE ? read below.
DYESS AFB
Its already too late. There was a missing nuke story. The people involved in the missing nuke story are all dead/fired/silenced. The first that get info are the navy/coast. Look at 2013. Just like they shut down NORAD on 911. There is a tentacle everywhere. "Alien presence" Canada ex def minister.

List Of Military Elite Purged
And Fired Under Obama

rense.com/general96/listof.html

I appreciate the effort you put there, my dude, well done based leaf.

Lol im fucking drunk drinking vodka ayooo where my russians at???! I dont give afuck about world right now lol for all i care

Lets get crunk

>t. Typical Polish Man

Because Russian nukes would come over the arctic circle

Bump

Even if it is just a LARP, it makes sense. Keep going, CJ.

GOP screaming about the memo
Nukes flying around
I can't take the happenings anymore
Too much excitement

6.5 inch here. What’s everyone else got?

>that card from the illuminati game
holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk
also HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO START WW3
>KJU V TRUMP GOING ON FOR A YEAR NOW..
>FIRE A NUKE AND SOME FUCKIN ETI'S STOP YOU
>FIRE A NUKE AND SOME OTHER CUNT SHOOTS DOWN AND COVER UP OP

BTW cj u have gave Sup Forums no info we knew already
thanks for a waste of a thread

I'd suppose that that boom must have at low altitude, otherwise they would never hear it if it happened up high.

we didnt know already*

The flood wave card creeps me out still. 100 dollar bill newest edition depicts it, and missing nukes might be placed underwater?

nuke under Denver airport.. ?? .. hmm

6.5 from the crease, but 7 from the side. it looks bigger than it actually is though, iv'e gotten good feedback

Sage.
There is to little evidence. Japan had actual missles flying over their country earlier so their systems could just be on high alert. Hawai is incompetent nonwhites, so it's no surprise this alarm message was send out. Meterors are nothing special, in fact there are several every our and a bigger one everyday. It's just delusional to assume that it was a nuke being intercepted, when all evidence points to it being just a meteor.

Its to get you thinking and not just mindlessly reading a bunch of text.
its not a question of when but where. You have been warned many times through predictive programming !
before I lose my mind, because these topics are abit too much for normal people mentally, not to repeat myself 10 000 times. Hawaii official story better had been your wakeup call. You got 40 minutes warning how prepared are you ? Dont be like the people going around the first weeks killing for food. Also prepare for EMP type event moreso than fallout event.

>Missing Argentinian sub

yfw this book was a prediction

Oven dodger

>You have been warned many times through predictive programming !

This!
Remeber the "Crimson Tide" movie ?

See, I live in uptown Austin, Texas.
Were there to be even a 1 Megaton nuclear strike on the Capitol or hell, even the Airport, I would not survive.
Hawaii's official story made no sense and I got on your track as well, but to be honest, there isn't much I could do in 40 minutes.

I'd probably get myself and my fiance as far north or west as possible with what time we had, assuming the roads aren't in complete chaos, otherwise just head for the backside of Mt. Bonel facing away from downtown and the airport and just hope for the best.

Overall, I'm pretty fucked CJ, but I'll be okay.

what the hell really happened to that missing Argentinian sub??

Told ya there would be a quake in Baja this week.

Pynchon would have been redpilled if he studied the occult.

>before I lose my mind
No reason for you to worry about that.
> these topics are abit too much for normal people mentally
First, true statment from your side. Mental healthy people wouldn't come up with stuff going completly against all evidence

kikes are warring with the chinks right now. It has been going on for to stop the change in currency. chinks are ahead and kikes are pulling out all their tricks to try and start a war to blame on the chinks.

Bad maintainace and a female captian i doubt there is any submarine, which wouldn't be destroyed by this combination.

Are we at war now?

You are the man in charge, take initiative the big 3 things are Medicine, Food and Security. You will most likely deal with a "lights out" scenario. We are all in this together.

It is loosely related to "important and hazardous strategic resources" picture related. Also they hit too close home to the underwater base there.
Validation for my implied and speculative intel that I cannot confirm or deny:

oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/China-Readies-Yuan-Priced-Crude-Oil-Benchmark-Backed-By-Gold.html

No shit google brought up this first

Stealth sub with nuclear capability

Those digits should confirm it for you.
Been at war since the attack on the USS Liberty.
The Hawaii missile was guided and steerable not an ICBM. It came from the East, and the word was it flew from Baja.
War? Yes we lost 58 Americans in LV.

so basically.... low key buildup some hurricane supplies in case a storm hits us?

pretty sure we lost 4 special forces soldiers too

1.Project bluebeam when?
2.Tipps for German anons?
3.When will the German white hats start their purge of the current government?

Well done user.
It truly was a happening.

Californians
Israelis (also Californians)
Mexicans.
They worked together on this one.
Lets just spend billions funding Israel so they can keep attacking us?
If I was Potus.
I would nuke Israel off the map this shit is getting insane.
Next quake will be Alaska. 3-5 days.

Bump

..... were they fucking gunning for Fukushima?!

can you please answer my questions

Fuck you, man, I live in Denver. Also, to you other anons: fuck off, we’re full and it’s shitty here anyways. Snows all the time and is bitter cold.

OwO What's this?

What happens in this movie ? Who attacks the US ?
#INFO CONSOLIDATION POINTS SO FAR !
>2013, High ranking PURGE
Fired Navy and Nuke officials.

Goods were taken and moved without
"proper
paperwork"
This is the black sun.

> happy mistakes.
Waters were tested, capability crippled. Tensions at record hight. USA Markets on vapors.
Wheels are off the wagon ~ Related how ?
Key words NAVY throughout my post(s).
GEO POLITICAL GLOBAL UNREST from NATO members !
The "shockwaves" were felt on markets
>Events and their TIMING. Crypto is down paving way (january) for china gold move !
Hawaii sub story is still an ongoing
!hot mess

They will not tell this to us, this story is going back decades and is called Agenda 21.

Steps were taken and pieces were slowly leaked.
FEMA
$DO$NOT$FORGET for who are the coffins.

When does

360* full spectrum warfare is being waged on us 24/7. The attack is from all angles, physical, spiritual, psychological, biological, chemical. We are at deep war with powers and principalities.

We have food due to supply chain, EMP > truck engines dont work, no delivery. You have to survive. 1 hour of work now gives you access to 30 kilograms of rice. 1 hour of work in a society WROL = ? You have to account for basics - food and water for family. Safety - guns ! Also do you have any allergies illnesses, your fiance ? Stock up on that medicine. What will you need ? basically everything literally. Start searching for content and guides online keyword prep / shtf / nuke / . Also dont bug out unless you are in the center of sth really popullated. Have a plan B. Bug in have a place in mind to go to.

Is masterpiece. IS MASTERPIECE!!!

And your weed is too dry and crispy

It was because they didn't pay their rent. Scalar weaponry used as a slap on the wrist. Everything is predictive programming.

1.Holograms/ projections have limited use.
Pic related is what you should be researching.
2. Same as in the US good people fighting bad ppl internally ATM.
3. Will never happen. Y2K Voice to skull, 5g mind control will render rebellion useless.

Same here

What happens in this movie ? Who attacks the US ?

Holy fuck. I believe it, wish someone was there with a geiger counter to confirm

You can listen to his sonatas over the weekend after seeing what happens is extremely important to brain remote stimulation of the bicameral mind in order to bring about a golden opportunity and they didn't constantly changing your own violent death against Jesus in order for not explaining the first time in office to do a hospice

what's the estimated recovery time on an EMP strike? Are physical repairs necessary or is it more "system failure"? Whose going to have to roll up their sleeves to fix whatever they fuck up?

Thank you for sharing this user.

Punctuation, nigger. Use it

What do you expect to happen to the more middle part of the country? Should anons living there be worried? US I mean.

There was rumor of a few nukes taken from Minot ND.
Under Obama. And when it was exposed the brass got fired.
South Carolina was on alert. And a nuke was detonated offshore SC.
So the other nuke is in Denver?
I will sure miss Casa Bonita and Deiters.