Love Lab

How did a cute show with such amazing waifus go under the radar?
I never see anyone talking about Maki and her autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-PkOrwyF2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>most shitposted show of its season
>under the radar
You're just new.

Why are you lying to try and fit in?

We can't talk about the show without assblasted yurifags ruining it, so we stopped making threads.

>anyone who can tell I'm stupid and new is trying to fit in
Have you considered the fact you're just retarded?

>Under the radar
It was turmoil on here. Kinmosa is the show that slipped in under the radar that season.

>moe slice-of-life comedy
>girls are straight, rather than ambiguously lesbian like most other series in the genre
>has male characters, even though they barely get any screentime
>/u/ chimps out
>Sup Forums laughs at /u/ chimping out

That's all nice and good, but people like me got tricked, thinking there'd be actual romance, when there isn't. I mean, the show's alright for what it is. But if you actually want to see the plotline with the girls and boys go anywhere, you have to invest time in the manga.

People got tricked into thinking it would be a silly comedy without shitty romance.

It's cute.

It was a comedy without shitty romance. The boys are all great.

>under the radar

0/10

Oh shut the fuck up and fuck off back to /u/. There isn't even any romance in it. It'd be nice if there was, but there isn't. The boys are hardly even in it.

This is why we hate you. This is why you're not allowed to post here. This is why we constantly tell you to fuck off back to /u/. It's because you're all autistic shitposters.

Kinmosa was better

the manga has romance

You obviously weren't on Sup Forums at the time OP. Love Lab had near constant threads when it aired and many still months afterward. The show is a reaction image goldmine, For a decent amount of time (until Verty fucked it up) we had The Sup Forums team translating chapters of the manga . Royal the translator of the Sup Forums team is still translating the manga, now up to volume 10. Fuck, we even had an Sup Forums sings of the OP. Love Lab was shitposted to death but we still were able to have fun threads since the show/manga itself is so fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-PkOrwyF2Q

The girls seemed to be sluts, so I skipped it and only occasionally joined the yurishitposting.

Translations NEVER

Definitely sluts

But there is romantic development in the manga at least, it just moves at a snail's pace because none of the girls apart from Sayo has any idea what they are doing. When I last read the raws, Maki seemed to be accepting she likes Yan and Riko tried confessing to Nagi.
Which is kind of the point of the series. It's about girls who know nothing about romance or being popular despite one of them having a boyfriend trying to learn by giving advice to other sheltered girls who don't interact with boys often.

>one of them having a boyfriend
Absolutely disgusting

Sayo knows how to control a relationship.

She didn't break up with her boyfriend, did she?

Fuck off and die.

Of course not. She even wore his gakuran to the sports festival.

They all have boyfriends you dumb dyke

>Fuck off and die.
Your madness will sustain me for at least another 10 years.

Only Sayo has a boyfriend. The other 4 have love interests (well, Suzu's hasn't exactly even gotten that far yet).

The 'boyfriend' thing is just for irony's sake. Sayo treats her boyfriend colder than any of the other 4 treat their love interest. Hell, arguably the pair who have progressed the most (in standard cliche fashion - a matching accessory) is Eno and the South High president, and they haven't even held a verbal conversation yet.

>verbal conversation
Does that mean they've held non-verbal conversations? Do they communicate exclusively through their bodies? That sounds pretty fucking lewd.

>Sayo treats her boyfriend colder than any of the other 4 treat their love interest
Yeah, but that is the gag. Whenever push comes to shove, she does actually like him, she is just really averse to the bubly happy mood that accompanies talking about love.
We meet him later and he is a nervous wreck but it's obvious she cares for him.
>Eno and the South High president, and they haven't even held a verbal conversation yet.
Hohoho, you are in for a surprise.

Many people love the hell out of this show and it is consistently posted years after airing. There are hundreds of shows that aired after it that you never see a glimpse of. You cannot fucking call that under the radar.

Nope, Sayo is Eno's messenger who talked with him for Eno. Eno has also written him a note and gave him a thank you gift/souvenir which is the matching accessory that was passed on through Sayo.

I don't doubt that others will progress faster (Riko has already realized that she likes Nagi for instance). Was just stating the relationship progress as of the current translation. Riko and Maki even ponder about how in the world did Eno pass them up when she hadn't even talked with Haru.

God bless the animation quality. It's amazing what dogakobo can do with a TV budget.

Oh no, that is not what I meant, she also gets development with him. It's just that the way they interact upon meeting in person is really funny.

I'll look forward to it then. So far the Eno/Haru stuff has been excellent.

I'm not a big fan of Eno and Sayo's boys. The former's way too "princely", and the other's just nothing.

20 years and I'm still angry.

>I never see anyone talking about Maki and her autism
Maybe if you're fucking new.

>cgdct about unambiguously straight girls falling in love with boys
>it's funnier, cuter, more well written, and better animated than almost every other show of its genre that pander to yurifags who'll eat up anything with lesbian overtones
What did the author mean by this?

Ruri is based.

Her manga fans rated her the best character.

Yan is best boy

No new chapters ;_;

Royal is working on finishing up some shorts/one shots right now. He'll be back on Love Lab eventually. We only get around 1 new volume each year since it's a monthly publication, so it's not like we're falling behind the Japanese release rapidly.

Free and Watamote were most shitposted anime of that season.

Sup Forums fanwanked Watamote so fucking hard, you're just digging a deeper hole.

That was during the manga/dick pic era, by the time we'd made an anime happen it was already disliked due to the Sup Forums association

Good that most of these shitposters left Sup Forums