CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51546691.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is chapter 12 coming out

Next month

Wait is that high elf archer?

More like next week.

Look at that chest, you really think she's the elf?

Last I checked, tiddies can grow

Look at the ears.

That wasn't the priestess right?

What happen to her friend anyway Over-gobbed??

dead

Context? What is she trying to do?

NISIOOOOOOOO!

nice quads

>posting runes.
>thinking anyone on Sup Forums can read japanese.

that is how you kill a thread.

This is not Priestess, is Right?

Why do you guys always fuck up the Slayer part of the title? Or is it just a meme at this point?

Yeah, she cut her ears as well.

At first i thought this was Priestess and almost got disappointed. If she must cut her beautiful hair, it only must be when GS dies, she goes insane and becomes GS 2.

it derived from Tom Sawyer, since it got a lot of similarities in some aspect of GS

>As a would be paladin, I could hardly refuse someone in trouble
Haha, I love how shameless these adventurers are. None of them except lancer-bro and hit party, an gob-slayer's party would have move without the gold coins. Definitely not the virtue signalling paladin.

Go have your eyes checked, so you can check properly.

>the goblin face
the goblin is so dead

she becomes a regular or just a one shot character?

Bump for more spoilers

Any speed reading moon readers with spoilers yet?

At the very least, if someone is able to rip the ebook, we could have all the illustrations by now.

GS with Priestess hanging onto his waist and another around his neck. I'm guessing they're going to jump across something since there is rope in his hand?

How we save priestess from this fate?

Best images for now.
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51546691.html

Knight lady might have send the request herself somehow I think and her cutting her hair is a form of prepayment/resolve.

Elf rape when

But did she got raped?

Judging for her clothes being still full, nope.

it could've happen before she change her clothes you know?

She looks unbroken, pretty sure the gobs used her friend first, but GS and co arrived before they coyld use her.

Is that the paladin girl?

When are we going to get a decent elf girl?

Woah, a woman that overcame being gobbed? Is she vowing to live as a man now or is she just cutting her hair to symbolically cut her past self away?

She wasn't goobed, they rescue her on time.

Nope, is a knight girl, a new character.

>all these theatrics and she wasn't even gobbed

what a shit. even priestess picked herself back up and still looks sexy as fuck with her long hair

>Xenoblade out of nowhere
I'll beat rhe shit out you if you're using Melia for shiposting cunt

Goblin slayer art is pretty generic isnt it
"generic animu girls that could fit any series" the manga.

Wow it's almost like their names are generic too. Like it was all meant to be generic

Wow, there are still people that think anybody's going to get raped? This isn't an erotic novel.

People like like comparing the two because both liked their respective MCs, but neither will win. That's the meme, anyway.

>Out of the nowhere
Have you played Xenoblade? If you did, you will see the parallels.

The names are generic classes because it's all a big game of D&D

Someone has a screencap of volume 2 when GS literally went Doomguy and strange a gob champion with dead girl's spine and hair?

*strangle

Her hair was perfect.

I don't think that happened in volume 2.

These threads and this manga were more fun when there was rape

No rape

We fantasy harem now

No, the threads were more fun when manga secondaries found out the setting was a D&D game.

Anyone who didn't see this from the start was a fool.

>harem
Is not that either, at least your typical "isekai harem with dense MC". This is more a "psychological help group" harem as all the girls are more interested in fixing his damn head that harem's sheinengas. Well, the sword maiden girl was the only one that actually wanted his D and tried to seduce him...and failed miserable.

It did, chapter 5.

You can make it sound as pretentious as you wish, is still a harem.

Being a harem is not inherently a bad thing, don't know why everytime someone mentions X work its a harem people appears just to deny it.

Its not a crime if you are enjoying a harem, is not a crime thinking it is good either, so stop trying to convince yourself and everyone else that it isn't a harem, it is.

I never said it was a bad thing, but so much isekai with harem bullshit has tired people up and now we have to explain when is not isekai harem.

Saying this is harem is just like saying Bakemonogatari is a harem.
Which is not.

>not harem
HAHAHAHAHAHA

No he's right. The only girls that have any romantic interest in him are guild girl and cow girl. Priestess sees him like an older brother figure and elf thinks she is too good for him

>Priestess sees him as an older brother
If that is the case, she is into incest.

ELF IS BEST GIRL!

No girl that only sees a guy like a brother would blush like this

>Priestess sees him like an older brother figure
Then she could found a club with Sagiri and Kirino

Dude, saying priestess only looks him as a brother is the biggest bullshit ever. They already sleep naked (healing spell), she now blush like crazy if for any reason he has to hold her (or backwards), she will follow him not matter what.

I wonder if this artist has connections to the author, all its GS comics seems to be suspciouly foreshadowing.

Is she joining the harem?

>I'm guessing they're going to jump across something since there is rope in his hand?
>you wish you were half as man as GS

Muh dick!
I love it when girls cut their hair in anime.

>yfw rape soon

Anyone got that screencap of crazy goblin slayer told in first person? I need a laugh.

you mean the one with quest nubs taking a quest and gs takes it from them? because i don't have it

She is just referred to as noble swordswoman, or affluent girl swordswoman.

I think in a story where everyone is just referred to their class, it will get annoying when there are multiple characters of the same class in the scene. Especially how they refer to fodder characters that just died or so.

The goblin knight is called goblin paladin.

>Gobs are for ______

Who's gonna win the GS bowl?

witch, ntr'ing spearman

I loved that doujin

Goblin bump

Cowgirl is wife, guild girl is for lancer, elf just wants adventure and priestess is the best friend who will cure his autism.

>guild girl is for lancer
???
Fuck off lancer GG doesn't want your sorry ass.

t. Lancer

Look at how happy he is!

Priestess a cute.

What the hell is going on with those legs?

Anyone but Cowgirl, one of the dumbest character in the story so far.

Probably
>GS giving elf a piggyback ride due to injury or something
How soon until this turn into a notHarem
>Priestess jealous and clings to his waist

Those are orcs fuckwad

The art of squating.

Look at the laddle then at priestess' hands and GS' crotch

Subtle.

She got the sword back, but what about her friend?

I don't think that is elf, i think is the new girl